Home

Majin Revan's Effort to Get Rid of Super Shadow

PR-0927

O.K., pay attention. I have been cruely decieved and so have hundreds of other innocent people. The following website: http://www.supershadow.com is bogus. Super Shadow steals facts, claims he knows Lucas, makes up rough drafts and summaries, says that Lucas doesn't believe in the NJO series and other series, makes up replies to unsuspecting innocent people. There is only one thing to do:

We need to get rid of him.

If we get rid of him the Star Wars community will be thankful forever. This is what we do: post here if you would like to join the effort. Also, raise awareness about this fraud. Then, daily, submit these comments to Super Shadow:

Hey Super Shadow, 'sup? You are a fraud, simple as that. Tons of people in the Star Wars community are fooled by you and tons know that you are a fraud. PLEASE STOP!!!! This is not right. You steal fact, claim you know Lucas, make up rough drafts and summaries, say that Lucas doesn't believe in the NJO series and other series, and make up replies to unsuspecting innocent people. So, PLEASE STOP. Turn your site into a fact site, please.

Here is another comment to send to him:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE POST THIS!!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE POST THIS!!!! You don't have to read this, but everyone else must. You are a fraud, simple as that. Tons of people in the Star Wars community are fooled by you and tons know that you are a fraud. PLEASE STOP!!!! This is not right. You steal fact, claim you know Lucas, make up rough drafts and summaries, say that Lucas doesn't believe in the NJO series and other series, and make up replies to unsuspecting innocent people. So, PLEASE STOP. Turn your site into a fact site, please.

O.K., then, post here and say if you would like to join the effort.

:fett:

True, very true, but I'm stubborn!!:D

But, pleas keep this forum here, at the Jedi Knight place, and at the Star Wars place. Didn't know it might get me banned, sorry!!:confused:

Just trying to inform people.

*Makes mental note to self: Ease down the effort.

You really do need to relax about this.

Unfortunately he has every right to post whatever he wants on his website. There's no law that states that everything transmitted over the web has to meet strict guidlines for truth and honesty. I wish it did... it would save me precious minutes of my life every day cleaning out my various inboxes with offers of the most dubious claims.

Caveat Emptor...

Gotta go... I just got an e-mail from a desposed Nigerian government offical who wants to share a rather astounding amount of money with me,.. and all I have to do is give him access to all my bank account infomation. This is too good to pass up!

;)

Originally posted by edlib

Gotta go... I just got an e-mail from a desposed Nigerian government offical who wants to share a rather astounding amount of money with me,.. and all I have to do is give him access to all my bank account infomation. This is too good to pass up!

Hey cool! We're gonna be business partners!!! :D;)

Well, I also noticed this :

1. Luke Skywalker

2. Yoda

3. Aenon Jurtis

4. Obi-Wan Kenobi

5. Kaja Sinis

6. Mace Windu

7. Ben Skywalker

8. Plo Koon

9. Anakin Skywalker

10. Ki Adi Mundi

Its wrong, did you know that? Jacen Solo is the strongest now, even more powerful than Luke.

Oh well, this site is dammed.

Originally posted by Sam Fisher

Well, I also noticed this :

1. Luke Skywalker

2. Yoda

3. Aenon Jurtis

4. Obi-Wan Kenobi

5. Kaja Sinis

6. Mace Windu

7. Ben Skywalker

8. Plo Koon

9. Anakin Skywalker

10. Ki Adi Mundi

wow...lol, did he just pick names at random for that?

Where is Palpatine (at the very least) the man who engineered the murders of thousands of Jedi and the eventual power shift to the Empire?

Obi-Wan...that powerful? Me thinkest not...

but whateva. It's all a difference of opinion until George boy himself comes out and publishes a list (which would be a very sad day if he was hooked up on crack enough to do that)...until then I shall happily absorb all the fan BS that I can. It's interesting at the very least to see people argueing over a trivia question that is beyond trivia...even niche trivia. *shrug* I'm right in there with 'em half the time tho. lol

Exar Kun was so the strongest... but Jacen is as well... hmm.. a battle that would be...

And I've seen that site before. read the so called Episode 7 script. What a load of BS. Ahh well. Let him waste his life. Hey who knows, maybe someone at LF (the place, not forums) will get sick of it and take legal action.

Hello SuperShadow! I was wondering if I would be able to audition for a Jedi in Episodes 7-9? I would be a padawan or something. Do you think I have a chance? Thanx! (SuperShadow: Yes, you will be given the opportunity to audition for the role of a Jedi Knight in the sequel trilogy.)

ahahahaa

Why didn’t SuperShadow receive an Internet Oscar? (SuperShadow: SS.com has earned every possible Net award.)

That's funny, usually when people win an award for their web site, they have a section called "Awards" yet I see no such page. Man,, I hadn't been there yet, but just looking through the first page, there are so many places he steers someone in the wrong direction or gives faulty info, it is funny.

Also, this "close personal friend of George Lucas" does have pics of Skywalker ranch. Though we never see George. Funny how a close friend doesn't have a single shot of him...

Conclusion, he's a fraud & if he gets off on giving bad info to people & pissing them off...then he's pretty shallow

well...I think the saddest part is...this guy apparently hates SW, but he's researched it to the point where he know tons about it. He's got names from EU and all the movies in there, etc. He's obviously done alot of homework for you run of the mill heresy site...so I applaud him on a job well done. Loads of work put into a pointless project like that deserves a hand...for effort if not morals or smarts.

Archived