Home

Screenshots for the sake of screenshots

tk102

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Lion54

^^^^^^^^

Thats pretty cool. I'm wondering why they made that model, though. It couldn't be just for "Force Sight"?

Probably for the same reason they made the "Jedi Malak" model for KotOR1... Those are models used when making the cinematic cutscenes.

That particular model, the Darth Traya model, is used in the movie cutscene where Nihilus drains Kreia, force pushes her into a pillar and Sion beats her up. During that scene her hood falls back, and thus they had to model her head underneath. At least that's my theory. :)

Originally posted by Mono_Giganto

Yep, you need high influence with Visas and a video card that supports frame buffer effects, or it won't do anything visual when you cast it.

I AGREE totally on the graphics thang Mono :D I strongly suggest if you've played the game with a normal g-card to upgrade to a higher end one :) It's like playing the game all over again when you see the "effects" that some/most of the force powers like that have :) What I did :)

Originally posted by Glamador

3. where can i get those kickass robes for visas shown above?

Nowhere at the monent, it's just what I'm using for Visas in my game.

Since they are a bit messy to use, requiring both a slight tweak of Visas head texture and changes to appearance.2da to work properly I don't know if it's a good idea to upload it as it will likely conflict with Mods using a modified appearance.2da.

(That file needs to be modified both to make Visas able to look like that instead of her ugly leather dress when wearing a Jedi Robe, and to add the CM_Baremetal environment map to the whole Visas appearance to make the golden details on the robe look correctly.

But that requires the alphachannel of her head texture to be adjusted as well, since the gold details on her veil would become too shiny otherwise, and her lips would look like they were made of plastic with the Baremetal environment map applied. Not exactly Plug & Play. :) )

If you're still willing to go through that trouble to use them I could send them to you.

Originally posted by Glamador

3. where can i get those kickass robes for visas shown above?

I apologize if this is off-topic, but...

I changed my mind and packaged all the files together. I'd appreciate if someone could verify that it works in someone elses game than mine before I upload it somewhere more permanent. (It's easy to overlook a file or two when you have a messy override. :) )

Here is The Robe for now, I'll leave it up for a day or so and then remove it if there's no interest in having it released.

EDIT: Uploaded it to pcgamemods.com instead...

Originally posted by stoffe -mkb-

I was playing a little Jedi Academy yesterday and got inspired, thinking Visas would probably look better in leather pants like those my Jaden Korr was wearing, rather than that ugly leather dress the game would have her wear as standard.

So I reskinned her robes and painted on leather pants similar to those of one of the twilek models in Jedi Academy. Turned out fairly okay IMHO, I think I got them to match the original reasonably well. :)

Better-looking Visas (IMHO)

Looks good stoffe!

I modded JA so that the female human and Zabrak can wear each others clothes, AND the Twi'leks pants so my human females always wear those pants :D

Originally posted by loderrr

how do you take a screenshot?

:rolleyes: Hee hee hee...

It's pretty easy man just hit the Print Screen/SysRq key over from the F12 on a standard kbd. Open up your TSL dir an they are posted by number the more you take the more they grow so FYI on a slower machine with less space emptying or deleting them often is good if you don't intend to use em' ;) Hope that helps :)

Originally posted by Darth Melignous

:rolleyes: Hee hee hee...

It's pretty easy man just hit the Print Screen/SysRq key over from the F12 on a standard kbd. Open up your TSL dir an they are posted by number the more you take the more they grow so FYI on a slower machine with less space emptying or deleting them often is good if you don't intend to use em' ;) Hope that helps :)

where is the tsl file

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived