Home

Screenshots for the sake of screenshots

tk102

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read that this had been done before and was pretty certain it had been done before reading about it. But I made her eyes blue as well and decked her out with svosh and ChAiNZ 's impressive work on the bastilla robes. I haven't tried other clothes/armors on her as I can't see how anything could look any better than these combos.

im just getting my toes wet by editing stuff already done. kinda overwhelming some of the things i see you guys doing...but makes me push to learn more all the same hehe. keep up the good work everyone!

Bastilla01

Bastilla02

Bastilla03

Bastilla04

EDIT:

Took Darkkender's advice and made a download on pcgamemods.com under Skins > NPC

and thx for the comments;)

Originally posted by Aolas

I read that this had been done before and was pretty certain it had been done before reading about it. But I made her eyes blue as well

VERY nice work! I'm a sucker for red-hair *drool*, but your re-coloring is very subtle and very natural looking....great job!

im just getting my toes wet by editing stuff already done. kinda overwhelming some of the things i see you guys doing...but makes me push to learn more all the same hehe. keep up the good work everyone!

Welcome to the darkside...errrr ...world of modding! ;) Glad to see you're experimenting to get your bearings. It's exactly how I started out, that...and reading the tons of tutorials offered here. Don't let the 'overwhelming' part of it stop you, trust me, as you progress...you'll look back and say to yourself "Wow, so that's what I was afraid of...bleh...bring it on!" ;) Again....very nice job

::EDIT::

@Darkkender

:lol: :lol: I can't help it, every time I read that post of yours (in said other thread) I laugh like crazy.. hehe

I must say That bastilla head is very very gorgeous. Infact I would say release it as a simple head skin mod at pcgamemods.com. Chainz.2da forget everything I said about the whole redhead issue on your revelation mod release thread. [igor]"Darrkkender wantss Redhead Bastilla Masster. ahh he ahh he ahh he!!"[/igor]

Originally posted by Aolas

I read that this had been done before and was pretty certain it had been done before reading about it. But I made her eyes blue as well and decked her out with svosh and ChAiNZ 's impressive work on the bastilla robes. I haven't tried other clothes/armors on her as I can't see how anything could look any better than these combos.

Bastilla01

Bastilla02

Bastilla03

Bastilla04

EDIT:

Took Darkkender's advice and made a download on pcgamemods.com under Skins > NPC

and thx for the comments;)

Your mod. is awesome, but I only wanted the blue eyes and dont want the red hair. (Likes blonde hair more):D

How can I seperate it?

Originally posted by StoneDragon

Your mod. is awesome, but I only wanted the blue eyes and dont want the red hair. (Likes blonde hair more):D

How can I seperate it?

You would need somebody to texture this for you as you can't directly seperate them because they are a part of the same texture file.

Originally posted by Darkkender

You would need somebody to texture this for you as you can't directly seperate them because they are a part of the same texture file.

Well, you could crop the picture, with the eye on the inside of said crop, then place this layer over the original head texture, and save to override.

Not to worry. I've uploaded a new zip to pcgamemods that includes 4 different colors. She has blue eyes in all of them...Red, Blonde, Brunette, and Brown. I made some party member icons for each color as well.

EDIT:

Sorry for the discussion, but I thought this was the place to post screenshots. I did and people responded so I responded in kind. It seemed a bit excessive to start a new thread when it was easily handled with a couple extra posts here. I see your point though and will start a new thread from now on.

• 2 weeks later...

Further to what was discussed in this thread I thought I would post a few pics of the Rackghoul hordes as a souvenir:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/D333/KotOR0005a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/D333/KotOR0004a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/D333/KotOR0001a.jpg

and finally, proceeding to the extermination of the beasts with tk102's chained force lightning:

KotOR0002b.jpg

Originally posted by Darth333

Rackghoul hordes...

Wow! That is so much more exciting... That's actually what I expected to see when I went into that area the first time...

Has that 'Night of the Living Dead' feel to it. Creepy!

Archived