And I have Redhawke's Revan, Sith and Bastila Pack

svösh's Force Gloves and Fuel of Hate

Darth Straker and Darth333 Sith Armada

tk102's Dark Side Choker

Darth333's Kill Yuka Laka and Manaan Force Choke MOD

Darth Khasei's Dark Lord Force Powers

T7nowhere's DS Equipment and LightSabers and Modern Robes with .uti

I guess that's all.

I think RedHawke's Reva, Sith and Bastila Pack and Malak369's LVL40 MOD should be added to the Plug-In.

The Plug-In will work?

Wow i cant beleive it, we didnt put the revan's Robes in there with the mask and cape? im evil and i want to wear his full suit(cape, mask, etc.) I think that t17 should put those in like after the liviathon when u find out you are revan.

I already did add Revens robe in the first plug-in, it replaces the one you get on the SF> I may consider adding it some where on Korriban after the Lev.

Could someone tell me the files for the "epic classes" (more force pts, feats, etc)? I want to plop those back into the Override folder without reinstalling the whole mod, but I can't find the mod outside available anywhere outside of this plugin.

you can just start up the installer agian accept only select the epic class mod.

Bug: For some reason, I don't know why, not all the portraits of the Uthar PC are showing up in game, even though the mod came with a complete set.

Could it be a difference in the image dimensions? There's 5 files:

T7_uthar.tga

T7_uthar1.tga

T7_uthar2.tga

T7_uthar3.tga

T7_uthar4.tga

The first two seem to show up in game, then you get a white square, then you get the last one. I noticed the last three have different image sizes than the first two. Also, the first two seem to be nearly identical, could that also be the problem?

What I don't get is that the 2da seems to be clearly calling for the right files.

Bug: For some reason, I don't know why, not all the portraits of the Uthar PC are showing up in game, even though the mod came with a complete set.

Could it be a difference in the image dimensions?

IF that is happening on your end then it is most likely something else you installed. I am running the plug-in and the fix and thats it right now and Uthars portraits were as they should be.

the size differences should not matter as long as the pics are square.

Question: what texture pack do you use to play the game LOW,MED or high.

Is the holowan spire in here? if it is i couldnt find it, where is it?

Nope holwspire is not in the plug-in I offered to help get it in, but I think DD just was making it to learn how to.

High, and I don't see why it would be anything else... the only changes I've made is the removal of the Mech malak and lightsaber textures.

It's odd, I admit, that's what puzzles me. I'll try reinstalling the fix (what the hell).

Doesn't seem to help, it's the portrait for the partially tatooed head, and the one (which I assume to be the dark looking one) before that that are missing.

What texture Quality are you useing.

This is an odd problem. It could be your pc or more specifically you video card does not like it, but that doen't seem likely although I have seen some strange things happen in games when the hardware is not up to par. I am kinda reaching though ;)

open the protraits.2da with KT an see if there is a row 54 well there should sinse a couple of the pics are shown., hmm. well open it anyway and see if the tags in row 54 are correct it should go T7_uthar, T7_uthar1, T7_uthar2, T7_uthar3, T7_uthar4.

check it out and get back to me.

*gets out a whipping stick*

How dare you call my hardware subpar!

But seriously, I doubt that is it (GeForce 4 Ti 4600). The column entries all look right, row 54, 2nd column has the first one, and the last 4 columns have the other four.

With my limited modding knowledge I don't see any reason why this problem even exists, it bugs me lol. I could always cheat and give myself 100 DS points, that would solve the problem.

Originally posted by Eliser

*gets out a whipping stick*

I could always cheat and give myself 100 DS points, that would solve the problem.

yes try that and see if the portraits transition correctly.

adddarside 10 (until fully evil.) just to see if it works

Heh T7 that's exactly what I did to find the problem, I do that with any player PC I might go DS as. It goes from image 0 (looks normal), to image 1 (looks normal), where images 2 (evil look, no tatt) and 3 (partial tatt) should be there's a white square, then image 4 (full tatt) is fine.

the white square would indicate that the texture is missing as Im sure you have already realized. I have the same install as everyone else and Im not seeing a problem here. How about you PM me your email and I'll send you the Portraits and 2da to see if it makes a difference at your end.

Im not sure if this is the place for this, but i have encountered two problems with svosh's mods included in this mega plugin.

the first is that the super cool blue robe reskin for bastila seems see through in the front sometimes. not see through in a nice way, unless you like looking at her internal frame.

the second is with the revan reincarnate robe that vandar gives you. besides the mentioned text errors in the dialog with vandar, the robe itself cause my game to crash when i try to equip it.

svosh may have fixed a few of these things, and if so, you should update the holowan plugin accordingly.

thanks, by the way, for all the work youve put into this effort.

Archived