Home

Holowan Plug-in betav0.3

Well what I'm basicly saying is if anyone wants their custom made item's to appear at a certain point in the game I'll leave it up to the person that makes the mod. This way the mod will have every bit your mark on it.

If it's not placed in game I will most likely just add it to the GU's droid store :)

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

This is an excellent mod, keep up the good work everyone.

I haven't noticed any bugs, everything seems fine. Though I would like to see a few more things added if possible such as;

1. the ebon hawk basement mod

2. the redkawkeitempack

3. the Exar Kun item pack

Well thats not really necessary sinse any updates made will posted. I am currently working on v0.5 So as soon as I ask the authors of the mods that I want to add if they mind that I add them to Holowan Plug-in then it will be done.

I have myself found a few bugs and unintended additions that will be fixed this time. hopefully I will be able to avoid mistakes like that again, but don't worry if your useing this version the bugs I found are minor, one in paticular is an item appearing where I didn't want it to and a few items not showing at all. Oh and I said that one mod was added when in actuality it slipt past me nad was left out :(

well sinse Im posting this I'll list a few mod that I want to add and hopefully the authors will see this and send a responce. ok in no paticular order:

shoosey:

extreme-pazaak

kotor-basement(I still have to figure out how to add this one)

skipspire mod(as optional)

seprithro:

ASD LghtSbr

DMalak

Deridium Sith saber(DSS)

Feel it not see it(as optional)

Mission reskin(as optional)

svosh:

all of his reskins ;)

Prime:

Movie Style Jedi Robes

T3 t0 R2-D2 reskin

jackel:

a couple new armors including one for mission which she will be wearing when you meet her, aswell as a new vibrosword which can be bought from the rodian on Dantooine.

Darth333:

Kill yuka laka( I intended to have this one in v0.3 oops it was left out)cool mod.

Recruitable Darth Bandon

Spawn Deadeye Duncan on Manaan( I still haven't be able to spawn him, but I trust that it works.)always quality mods

Medium Difficulty Swoop Racing(optional)

JdNoa:

alternate_ds ending(very cool)

Mr. Underhill:

qel-droma_revised_robes

Doom dealer:

HK47 GOLD and SILVER Reskins(optional)

Exar Kun Lightsaber, Robes, Gauntlet Pack

Mandolorian Assault Armour Blood Red Reskin

New Retextured and Reskined Mandolorian Assault armour

Colja:

Yoda Gauntlet

Zaalbar Retexture

Serpent Sith

Bounty Hunter Gauntlets

LS Wise Old Consular

tk102:

Darkside Choker

T7nowhere: :)

And I have been testing class 2da edits that gives each class more skills, feats and force powers gained upon each level-up and to balance it out. I have also increased the amount of Exp required to reach level 20 the goal here is to make it necessary to do all or as many side quests as possible to reach this powerfull level. ( IT WOULD ALSO BE BEST TO USE Talchia's Hardcore mod with my class edits or it would be way too easy) There will be several other additions I have been toying with but are not solid yet.

I'll do My best to get this done by Friday May 28th.

:):deathii:

Very nice, T7. With the increased XP req, You may want to see if theres a way to disable the addlevel or addexp cheat for that. Though really it wouldn't matter, but I have an overwhelmingly annoying attention to detail hahaha :-P

I've been toying around in there, and I have downloaded a good bit of mods you may want to throw in also if you are up for suggestions, the main ones would be Redhawkes Item Pack 1 and 2 (INCREDIBLE!) Bastila on Korriban is a nice one unlocks cool commentary!

Those are great mods, also, Can we be expecting Halowan Emporium?

Originally posted by T7nowhere

Im just Looking for some feedback from anyone that has played through KotOR with Holowan Plug-in.

1.Have you found any bugs?

2.Is there anything added that you just think is stupid or ugly.( be as critical as you need to be) :)

3.Do you have a mod you would like to be added

4.Do you have an idea for something you would like to see added?

I'll Download it later, and then start over a new game and see. Once I get through the game, should take me about 25-30 hours, a weekend if I got nothing better to do, and I should be back with some feedback for you.

BTW, is there some way to un-install it?

-Clemme

The install keeps an uninstall log. so all you would have to do is go into add remove programs and click to remove it. I have testedd that feature several times and works flawlessly.

With the increased XP req, You may want to see if theres a way to disable the addlevel or addexp cheat for that.

Why would I want to do that. Those are there for debugging purposes, they were not meant to be used so that people could cheat. If someone wants to cheat I'm fine with that, It's their play experience.

Redhawkes Item Pack 1 and 2

I'll think about that, but I have yet to Dl the mods.

Bastila on Korriban is a nice one

Thats mine :) and is in v0.3

Originally posted by JackJJackal

I have downloaded a good bit of mods you may want to throw in also if you are up for suggestions, the main ones would be Redhawkes Item Pack 1 and 2 (INCREDIBLE!)

Thanks JackJJackal I'm glad you liked them!:D

And T7, I know you haven't looked at them yet, but if you want to include my 2 item packs in the future versions of the Holowan Plug-In, it's OK by me. ;)

Originally posted by T7nowhere

Well thats not really necessary sinse any updates made will posted. I am currently working on v0.5 So as soon as I ask the authors of the mods that I want to add if they mind that I add them to Holowan Plug-in then it will be done.

jackel:

a couple new armors including one for mission which she will be wearing when you meet her, aswell as a new vibrosword which can be bought from the rodian on Dantooine.

no worries at all seeing i sent them to you to be added to the thing :p

and im currently working on version two of the armours , aswell as the remade star forge / jolee clothing one , but both are wating in skins from Svosh , and seeing hes busy having fun with unpacking models im just going to have to wait till hes stopped having fun :D

Hey Im making a few changes to spells.2da to go along with the modified classes That Im also playing with and I just want to know what you guys think of the changes to spells that I made. Be as critical as you like or if you have any suggestions I welcome them. the main Idea is balance out a few of the cheap powers like force wave to make them cost more. In this spells I have also added Tianhou Zhong's obsolite force power mod.

I have altered spells.2da increased the FP(Force points) required to use

FORCE_POWER_DRAIN_LIFE decreased Fp required 15 from 20

FORCE_POWER_FORCE_BREACH decreased FP to 20 from 25

FORCE_POWER_FORCE_IMMUNITY decreased fp to 15 from 20

FORCE_POWER_FORCE_STORM increased FP to 25 from 20

FORCE_POWER_FORCE_WAVE increased FP to 25 from 10(way to cheap if you ask me)

FORCE_POWER_FORCE_WHIRLWIND increased FP to 15 from 10

FORCE_POWER_HORROR increased FP to 15 from 10

FORCE_POWER_INSANITY incresased FP to 20 from 10 also increased level required to 16 from 12(it is a very strong power and so should to use it)

FORCE_POWER_KILL increased Fp required to 20 from 15 also increased level required to 16

FORCE_POWER_SUPRESS_FORCE decreased FP to 20 from 25

FORCE_POWER_LIGHT_SABER_THROW decreased FP to 15 from 20

Originally posted by maverick187

Anyway what is the obsolite force power?

It is a mod that Tianhou Zhong made that allows you to use force push and force whirlwind when you have it upgraded to

force wave. The idea was that sometimes maybe it's not nessary to use wave when push would do the job.

Ok, Here is the thing the thing. I finnaly finished the second version of Holowan Plug-in and I was about to upload it last night to pcgamemods.com accept the site is down.

So does anyone know of where I could upload this 62meg file to temporarily.

Alright the new version Is finally up at http://files.filefront.com/3146472 Many great additions and quite abit of work has gone into this version. It is possible That I may have overlooked a few things.

One addition which I sort of inadvertantly made part of the main install and if the file is remove it will cause a couple other mods to not to work. this file is a modified spells.2da that increases the amount of Force points it takes to use some powers.

I have altered spells.2da increased the FP(Force points) required to use

FORCE_POWER_DRAIN_LIFE decreased Fp required 15 from 20

FORCE_POWER_FORCE_BREACH decreased FP to 20 from 25

FORCE_POWER_FORCE_IMMUNITY decreased fp to 15 from 20

FORCE_POWER_FORCE_STORM increased FP to 25 from 20

FORCE_POWER_FORCE_WAVE increased FP to 25 from 10(way to cheap if you ask me)

FORCE_POWER_FORCE_WHIRLWIND increased FP to 15 from 10

FORCE_POWER_HORROR increased FP to 15 from 10

FORCE_POWER_INSANITY incresased FP to 20 from 10 also increased level required to 16 from 12(it is a very strong power and so should to use it)

FORCE_POWER_KILL increased Fp required to 20 from 15 also increased level required to 16

FORCE_POWER_SUPRESS_FORCE decreased FP to 20 from 25

FORCE_POWER_LIGHT_SABER_THROW decreased FP to 15 from 20

A friend pointed out that these changes may make The LS path quite abit more difficult. I can change it back to the way it was and add the altered Spells.2da as an optional mod. I think the changes are reasonable and rebalance oout some of the powers.

I leave it up to you guys to decide. If I do revert ther spells.2da you will not have to start a new game for the changes to take affect.

I have a slight problem. I bought the yoda gauntlet sold on the Ebon Hawk, and now my character is stuck as the Yoda model even when it's not equipped. Is there any way to fix this without just wearing another appearence changing gauntlet?

But other than that, the mod is great, and I apprecate all of the work that wen't into it!

Originally posted by ShadowDaemon

I have a slight problem. I bought the yoda gauntlet sold on the Ebon Hawk, and now my character is stuck as the Yoda model even when it's not equipped.

Ok that is odd. I have read one other person that had that same problem when useing Andargor's Holowan Cloakworks where the pc and carth were both stuck as the disguise. I have never come across this problem so anything you can add may be helpful.

1.Can you tell how long you were useing the disguise?

2.Did you traval to other planets with the disguise active?

I would reccomend if you want it fixed to load up a save game prior to useing the disguise. I can't fix a problem if I don't know what causes it.

Archived