Home

Holowan Plug-in betav0.3

"I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not very attractive." - Happy Gilmore

Yeah T7, that was my problem. I ended up using a different appearance.2da file to rid myself of the undesirable blonde bastila. I didnt realize how interdependent the file was with the other mods. rookie mistake. sorry for the false alarm post.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by T7nowhere

OK this is just a couple quik fixes. The first is fixing the running speed of one selectable PC, the other is for Missions armor created by Jackel. The problem with it was I forgot to change the Baseitem. So if you encountered mission without any clothes this will now fix that encounter. However you have if she has already joined your party then you can use "giveiten j_a_mission" to get her armor.

edit: look for link called "Plug-in Fixes" and download that file. same install .

to install copy and paste all files into Override and overwrite.

I have the mission with no armor problem... where can I get this "Plug-in Fix"?

Does anybody else crash when viewing the protocol droids inventory, i alwasy seem to crash on the Manalorian armour (the second one) and I think it's the Boba Fett armour. when i click on them KOTOR stops responding. Also i tried to enter the survival mode and i also crashed.

• 2 weeks later...

Um i use Talchia padawan mod (instead of trask talking to you another guy talks to you and does the what type of jedi are you and what color lightsaber then transports you to taris so you stilll do not have to play endar spire) to get jedi powers from the begining is there any file i can remove to stop instant transportation or something or add to the plug-in and if you add to give me the file because i am on a 2k dial-up and yeah you get the picture

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by RavenXII

This is great! Everything I've used thusfar has worked correctly...BUT, is there any list for spawning the items included? I found a *few* of them in the readme, but I'd be nice to have a list of them.

Thanks man! :mauls::jfett::mauls:

if you get KSE (KotOR Savegame Editor) then you can use the Inventory option and get the items there its EXCELLENT, it adds all the item mods that are in your override folder, well, mine does anyway :p

heres the link:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/5862/

MattCole

Originally posted by MattColejk

if you get KSE (KotOR Savegame Editor) then you can use the Inventory option and get the items there its EXCELLENT, it adds all the item mods that are in your override folder, well, mine does anyway :p

heres the link:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/5862/

MattCole

I tried using that, but it gives me a "Cannot write" error. I can save while changing my skills, class, etc., but when I give myself all the items, it gives me that error when I try to commit changes.

Know anyway to help? :confused:

Hm, I have done more expirementing. It seems that one or two items is causing this...but I'm not sure which ones yet.

yeah, i had this problem, if you notice, some of the items are not in line with the rest of them,

http://img27.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img27&image=KSE.jpg

in this pic, is a visual explanation, what i do to avoid this, is simply, not add that particluar item, then, once im in-game, add it though cheats, then go back to KSE and turn the cheats used option to no :p

hope this helps

MattCole

This is great! Everything I've used thusfar has worked correctly...BUT, is there any list for spawning the items included? I found a *few* of them in the readme, but I'd be nice to have a list of them.

Thanks man! :mauls::jfett::mauls:

The easyest way to find all the item cheat codes is to simply look for the .uti files in override Most items are obvious by the file name and it is the file name that you would use in the console. However it only takes a Few minutes so I'll post all the item codes for the plug-in.

Cheat code : Description

adv_combat : Advanced Combat Sensor

adv_dominate: Advanced Dominator Gauntlets

adv_headband: Advanced Verpine Headband

assult_pistol: Heavy Assult Pistol

black_mando: Mandalorian Mod Armor

boba_fett: Boba Fetts armour

cersaberdbl90: Shimaon's

cersabersht90: Shimaon's

dark_guard: Dark Guard

darksaber: Exar Kun's Darksaber

dexocon_implant: Dexocon Implant

ejmrobe21: Elite Jedi Master Robe/Maroon/Desert Camo

ejmrobe22: Elite Jedi Master Robe Black/Black

ejmrobe23: Elite Jedi Master Robe White/Urban Camo

ejmrobe24: Elite Jedi Master Robe Purple/Woodland Camo

enliven_armor: Enliven Armor

fett_proto: Casus Fett's Prototype Armor

force_gloves: force gloves

force_implant: force_implant

g_a_class6006: Exar Kun's Battle Armor

g_a_class9012: Dark Battle Armor

g_a_class9013: red Madalorian Armor

g_a_class9014: Blood red Madalorian Armor

g_a_jedirobe07: Enhanced Jedi Robes

g_a_jedirobe08: Enhanced Dark Robes

g_a_jedirobe09: Exar Kuns Robes

g_a_kghtrobe29: Shadow Robes

g_a_kghtrobe34:The Generals Robe

g_a_kghtrobe36: Colja's Robes

g_a_mstrrobe25: Samurai Jedi robes

g_a_mstrrobe26 Samurai Jedi robes

g_a_mstrrobe27 Samurai Jedi robes

g_a_mstrrobe28 Samurai Jedi robes

g_a_mstrrobe30: Dorak's council Robes

g_a_mstrrobe31: Vrook's Council Robes

g_a_mstrrobe32: Zhar's council Robes

g_a_mstrrobe33: Jinn's Knight Robes

g_a_mstrrobe35: Windu Robes

g_a_mstrrobe55: Revans redemption robes/blue

g_a_mstrrobe56: Revans redemption robes/Tan

g_i_gauntlet10: Kuns Sith Amulet

g_i_implant666: Jedi implant

g_i_mask30: enhanced sith mask

g_i_mask80: Light of the force

g_i_mask81: Fuel of hate

g_w_dblsbr022: Sith Assasin Double Saber

g_w_kunsaber01: Kuns first saber

g_w_lghtsbr22: Sith Necros Saber

g_w_shortsbr22: Sith Assasin Saber

hgun_arm: Heavy Gunner's Gauntlet

hl_w_lghtsbr98: Guardain of the Order

j_a_mission: Missions Personal Armour

j_a_quinlan: Quinlan Kovashs Battle Armour

j_w_vbroswrd15: Quinlan Kovashs Battle Sword

jango_fett: Jango Fetts Armor

jedi_band: jedi_band

light_robes: Robes of Light

oros_lagg: Oros Lagg's Gauntlet

pistol_arm: Gunslinger's Gauntlet

rs_w_lghtsbr99: Kel Fisto's Lightsaber

sep_w_dblsbr001: Deridium Sith Saber

sep_w_lghtsbr01: Alora-sor-Dana's lightsabre

sep_w_lghtsbr02: Acient Jedi Lightsaber

sep_w_lghtsbr99: Sep-Rith-ro's lightsaber

shi_a_robe01: Shimaon's Ancient Robe

shi_w_lghtsbr01: Shimaon's Ancient Lightsaber

sure_shot: sure shot

t7_armbnds70: Darkjedi Armband

t7_belt70: Sith capacitance and utility belt

t7_gauntlet: Uthar's Guantlet

t7_implant70: Sith Implant

t7_mask70: Sith Artifact

t7_w_dblsbr070: Knights Staff

t7_w_dblsbr072: Jolee's Jade Shield

t7_w_lghtsbr70: Guardian of the Light

t7_w_lghtsbr74: Sith Strength

twi_hand: Aalya's Gloves

yoda_hand: Yoda's Gauntlets

Originally posted by darth makaan

i've been playing this mod for a while now. it kicks ass. few problems tho the force replication fp spawns them without heads.

btw when's the next one coming?

You can install the Combined Force power mod that Darth333 made. I have used it with this version of the plug-in and it seems to work fine.

also in the next version can ya include the recruitable Malek mod too?

Maybe who made it and where can I download it from.

Im am currently finnishing up a few weapon models and Then I will be working on a couple quest mods. I want to get these done before I work on the next Plug-in. Sorry But It takes alot of time. :)

Don't rush T7 take all the time you need, don't let anybody ruch you, most everyone here knows how hard and long it is to make one mod, sounds like you are working on several mods AND putting together a new plug-in would take an enormous amount of time, so just take all the time you need.;):D

Just thought I'd let you know that I finished up a totally new game of KotOR the other day - utilizing only your Holowan Plug-in mod for testing purposes. I didn't have a single problem throughout the game (I played a light side Jedi Consular for the test)...an outstanding job, my friend:-)

Originally posted by CDRSeadog

Just thought I'd let you know that I finished up a totally new game of KotOR the other day - utilizing only your Holowan Plug-in mod for testing purposes. I didn't have a single problem throughout the game (I played a light side Jedi Consular for the test)...an outstanding job, my friend:-)

Im really glad to hear that :). The funny thing is the first reason that I started on this project was so that I would have all the mods ready so I could use them in-game, But I have yet to get past the second planet after dantooine. :)

I'll start up another KotOR Game sometime in the near future and try a different "gamestyle" - perhaps playing as a "Dark side" scoundrel or soldier - I have debated even trying my hand at playing the "Dark Side of the Force" with a female character - and utilizing Hoa Binh's Romance mod as well *chuckles* That way - I could test the "Darker" mods within your plugin...I'll let you know how it goes whenever I do.

BTW - I'm currently utilizing Version 0.5 BETA.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived