Home

Holowan Plug-in betav0.3

Alright the second version of Holowan Plug-in (v0.5) is up. There are some great mods in this one :).

Also a big thanks goes out to all those that have supported me with this especially gameunlimited, And most importantly Fred Tetra For his continued efforts of building KT(kotor Tool)

I must state that I was only able to get a few of the mods in that I wanted to include, but this is a start. I am hoping that for any future mods be submitted to me to be included. I also have to say that because of the Time that this did consume I have not been able to test every mod to Work properly, thus BETA in the title. Though I did make an effort to test the mods that I thought could be a problem.

The purpose of this mod is to Combine as many great mods into one cohesive package as possible. I intend to have the Holowan Plug-in Hosted on some of the Larger Game site like fileplanet, but I do not want to submitt it until there has been a couple versions released without bugs. I really need you guys to play test this for me :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List of contributers(In no paticular order): added Beta v0.5 May 2004

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORSAN :Boba Fett armor,Jango Fett armor,New selectibable character Obi Wan

svösh: Jolee kashyyyk clothes,Mech Malak,GOOD / EVIL Bastila clothes,Revan Redemption Robes

Mr. Underhill:Revised Qel-Droma's Robe, Replaces the original texture

Prime :R2-D2 style skin for T3-M4, episode 1&2 style jedi robes.

Jackel: Missions Personal Armour, Quinlan Kovashs Battle Sword, Quinlan Kovashs Battle Armour

Tianhou Zhong: obsolite force powers

SepRithRo:Alora-Sor-dana's Lightsabre, Deridium Sith saber, Darth Malak Reskin, Soldier clothes Reskin, Sep-Rith-ro's lightsaber, Acient Jedi Lightsaber, Guardain of the Order Lightsaber, Feel the force, Not see it

Shoosey: High Stakes Pazaak, Skip the endire spire, Ebon Hawk Basement, Dark Battle Armor.

Doom_Dealer: Exar Kuns dark side robes, Exar Kuns Padawan Saber, Exar Kuns Sith amulet, Mandolore Mandolorian Armour, BloodRed Mandolorian Armour, Gold/Silver HK47 Reskin(both optional)

JdNoa: Alternate Female DS Romance Ending(allows carth to redeam a female Reven on the SF)

T7nowhere: T7nowhere's Epic Classes, a modified spells.2da that increases the amount of Force points it takes to use some powers, A few minor cosmetic changes to a couple npc's nothing that will affect the game. AND last the compilation of these mods. :)

This file wieghs in at 60.78 MB enjoy

Mirror @ PCGM

plug-in fix (must download)

(List of contributers(In no paticular order):added Beta v0.3 April 17,2004)

Here is a list of contributers and included mods:

-_Kitty Kitty_-: selectable female PC

Nequam:selectable female PC, Modern Jedi Robes, Camo Hk-47

Darth333: Recutible Dustil, ManaanFC, Yuka Laka Death

Zhoken: Awesome selectable Darth maul PC

Prime: 2 Unique Jedi Robes

gameunlimited: Recruitible Yuthera, Replication force power

Cheatbot>>Adds a protocal Droid To the Ebon hawk(mian functions to easily add custom items and .mods

i like commas:Kel Fisto's Lightsaber

Noctambulist:Samurai style jedi robes

EidosPsogos:Revised Exar Kun's armor

Shimaon: Enhanced Sith Sabers, Ancient Jedi Artifacts Set v. 2.0, selectable Darth Bandon with DS transitions.

Weiser_Cain:Reskin Of Juhani, Reskin of Mission's Clothes , Reskin Of M&F Scout clothes, reskin of PfBD02, Reskin of M&F Krath Holy Battle Suit

svösh:Unique Mask Light of the Force, Unique mask FUEL OF HATE, Enhanced Sith Mask, force gloves, sure shot gauntlet

Colja:reskined final DS faces for some of the PC's, Reskin of the Vacuum mask, PMBE06.Reskin of Exar Kun's Light Battle Suit male only, PMBH01.Reskin of Battle Armor,PMBH06.tga Calo Nord's Battle Armor.

Talchia: Arena1.mod, Hardcore MOD V1.0, Added concepts of Carnivalmod and Twi'lek mania

Kreidian: Sith Assasin Sabers(without baseitem.2da stats sry, Shadow Robes

T7nowhere:Sabers+DS_equipement, Dual colored doublesabers, Bastila selctible on Korriban(speacial thanks goes to Kitty Kitty for this one) 5 Selectable male twi'leks with DS transitions, Selectable Uthar with DS transitions, plus selectible npc's with out Ds transitions yet Gadon, Brejik, Davik, Mekel, Rakata, Duros and Swoopgang, Plus a few other cosmetic things are changed here and there.

Ok now here is the file weighs in at 41megs This file is an install program. ( recomend you choose custom install or you will miss out on a couple of mods that I thought not everyone may want)

IF you have a loaded override folder then I strongly encourage you to place all the files in a Temp folder within override. This way your DL'd mods will be safe and More importantly will not conflict with what I have compiled. I know that Im probly forgetting something. Hopefully all will go well :)

edit: I forgot add a of some of the new sites from

Screenshot

Enjoy :D

T7nowhere.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by JedI_XtRmIsT

cool mod BUT i tried starting a new game and it didn't give me the options for the included "new" characters. did i do something rong? was i supposed to install to override or to a seperate folder?

Try installing it again this time choose typical. You should not really have to do much, I set it up so that each component knows where it has to go. One thing you could is check override and see if the file are the. there should be over 400.

Originally posted by Prime

Indeed. I'm glad some of my work could be a part of it!

I forgot to add a screen shot of some of the changes one in paticular I think you would get a kick out of Prime. Look in the lower left section. Nemo has a new style. :)

do the files unpack? The way that this installer works is that you have to set the path for each component. so no matter what the files will install to the default path. Sorry.

I am looking into other install builders, but it has made it a little easyer for me to make other components that need to be installed in the same path without forcing them to be installed.

So ya that is a problem if your game is not installed in the default path. But do the file unpack if so you can just move them to where they need to be. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Originally posted by T7nowhere

do the files unpack? The way that this installer works is that you have to set the path for each component. so no matter what the files will install to the default path. Sorry.

I am looking into other install builders, but it has made it a little easyer for me to make other components that need to be installed in the same path without forcing them to be installed.

So ya that is a problem if your game is not installed in the default path. But do the file unpack if so you can just move them to where they need to be. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Yeah they unpack.. I just have to move the file manually, no problem.. Thanks for this!!

Ya, Most of it is the textures. Uncompressed it's around 114megs. And I expect it to get larger when all the kinks are smoothed out and I start adding more mods. Of course with the next version I'll have the full package plus a patch that just has the new content.

Originally posted by gameunlimited

Very great job, T7, finally it is done. I was surprised looking at the sheer size of the mod lol. I guess those retextures really take up space.

Im just Looking for some feedback from anyone that has played through KotOR with Holowan Plug-in.

1.Have you found any bugs?

2.Is there anything added that you just think is stupid or ugly.( be as critical as you need to be) :)

3.Do you have a mod you would like to be added

4.Do you have an idea for something you would like to see added?

i was wondering if the samuri robes have icons and if so y they don't show up all i get is the big white "box"

but all in all its pretty awesome nice work T7 one thing i'd like too see added is my saber to the Yavin station when u go and can get the MotF and HotG crystals or some where else just so long as its later in the game and maybe my implant added somewhere in the very beginnig not needed but i'd like to see it but that's just me i'm actually about to start working on some other items and such so i'll let u know what they are and what they do when i finish them

The Samurai robes do not have icons, Noctambulist never made any for them. The textures were made to replace the default robes and I didn't want to make them it would have taken to long for me to do it. Maybe someone proficient with photoshop will whip up some icons for the robes. ;)

I could add the Saber to the ebon hawk droid store and just make it really expensive say like 7000 to 15000 credits. I was also going to add the jedi implant to a store on Korriban ,but I kinda forgot. I'll add it in the next version.

:sprobe:

ok that answers the question about the robes as a matter of fact how about i make the icons and send them to u and u could talk to Noctambulist about adding them in to the robes to make them more complete

now about the saber thats cool it's better than haveing it in the very beginnig but i have updated it some and it is now a dark side restricted saber with custom stats and is non-upgradeable i can email the final version of it if u wish

now on to the implant, y koriban? i was thinking more along the lines of larim on taris or find it on the sith trooper that has the prototype vibrobalde along with a normal saber and one of each color crystal i've done this for personal use and it worked fine but what ever u wanna do is fine by me i was just curious as to ur reasoning behind koriban

Originally posted by JedI_XtRmIsT

now on to the implant, y koriban? i was thinking more along the lines of larim on taris or find it on the sith trooper that has the prototype vibrobalde along with a normal saber and one of each color crystal i've done this for personal use and it worked fine but what ever u wanna do is fine by me i was just curious as to ur reasoning behind koriban

I thought korriban because they take the easy way of becoming jedi. :) I also am trying to keep the mods that alter the story or that may be thought of as cheats out of the main mod, but if you want to go to the work of adding some items to the red sith trooper go ahead. I will add it as an optional mod. of course though I would prefer you to do it. I found when I was getting this first version together I just didn't have enough time to do everything, even when I would spend a 1 to 2 hours a night on it.

So if you want it to be done then don't let me hold you back.

ok i see ur reasoning behind it now i think i'll just leave u alone to do it the way u want or if u would like i'll try to help u out with the next version since the "modding team" thing hasn't figured things out yet, that and i've gotten decent at editing store uti or utc and utm ( i can't remember which they are at the moment) files so i could help u out in that department that and i've got a few other things that i've done mainly reskins that i can send u but i need colja's permisson to release my recolor of his heavy battle armor in the form of the female variant of the said armor but other than that i can send u some of the other reskins/recolors that i've already done if u wish

i volunteer because i know that doing all of that takes a long time and if i were in ur position i'd like to have atleast alittle help with it

Archived