Home

Holowan Plug-in betav0.3

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry I was never really good with mods and I couldn't find instructions on where to install this in the read me file. I believe someone else on here said to install the plug-in into the override folder in the swkotor folder. I did this multiple times but i don't see any files in there. If someone could please provide some sort of step-by-step, that would be great.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

I downloaded this mod for the second time a couple of days ago and i noticed that the Force Lightning "tree" was messed up:( it looks like this:

Force Storm ---> Force Lightning

Shock ---> Force Lightning

because of this even if i unlock force storm i'm only able to use force lightning because it's shown as the highest of the three. this is how it's supposed to look like:

Shock ---> Force Lightning ---> Force Storm

and yes it's caused by this Plug-in but i don't know how to fix it:(. I didn't notice it the first time i used it because i did a LS playthrough but now i'm doing a DS playthrough and this little error is ruining my whole gaming experience and i just hope that someone knows how to fix it, if you do plz inform me in any way possible

Archived