Home

Holowan Plug-in betav0.3

Originally posted by T7nowhere

That isn't really a glitch its more of a modding limitation.

To solve this problem you can install All-in-one force powers mod v.3.0.1 Combined by Darth333. you can install this Directly over Holowan Plug-in. But do not install the Baseitems.2da from the force power mod this file will conflict with the one from the plug-in.

It's not that big of a deal, I just wanted to mention it in case you were unaware. Thanks for the link though, I may try it out. I'm curious if you know of this glitch though:

After adding Juhani to my party for the first time, I was on Tatooine and I started trying out different jedi robes on her. I think I tried out a few of the elite jedi robes before deciding on the white one, but once I got out of the options screen she changed into a blue twi'lek. I tried changing to some differrent robes including the Windu and General robes, even some of the clothing variations, but still the same thing. I discovered that choosing none would change her back, but she'd change back to a twi'lek again if I exited the area.

I have not installed any other mods, only deleted those blonde bastila files that are mentioned above. The only other thing I've done is change the files "p_ObiWanH01.tga" and "po_obiwan.tga". I created a new portrait and edited the head texture, both in photoshop.

EDIT: I also can't seem to change my main character out of the Revan's redemption robes (brown). The only thing that works is putting on the Sandpeople clothing, but putting on anything after that just changes back to the robes.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just tried an install to a test folder, and the upcrystals.2da still only has 16 crystals-blue, gold, green, violet, red, Heart, Mantle, t7blue, t7gold, t7green, t7violet, t7red, Malak, Teal, k39, ECS, and DD. This copy was originally downloaded from your site, burned to disc, then copied to the PC I use to game; maybe that could have affected it? Other evidence points to a bugged installer: Several heads are invisible in-game(the Rakatan, two of the Twilek, IIRC), and even if I choose custom and turn off Mech Malak it still installs.

Originally posted by Sniktchtherat

Just tried an install to a test folder, and the upcrystals.2da still only has 16 crystals-blue, gold, green, violet, red, Heart, Mantle, t7blue, t7gold, t7green, t7violet, t7red, Malak, Teal, k39, ECS, and DD. This copy was originally downloaded from your site, burned to disc, then copied to the PC I use to game; maybe that could have affected it? Other evidence points to a bugged installer: Several heads are invisible in-game(the Rakatan, two of the Twilek, IIRC), and even if I choose custom and turn off Mech Malak it still installs.

The Invisible heads is another limitaion in modding KotOR, as long as you don't wear default class clothes the Character will be normal(those NPC's and wear armor but it will not show outside of the menu).

Those crystals should be the only ones in that file. Which

Saber(s) are you having trouble upgrading?

On another note

You should be aware I did not personally make every mod in that Plug-in, Probably 95% Is work by other modders. Combinning those mods turned out to be more work than I thought it would be, which is the reason there is not a Holowan Plug-in 3. I have thought of starting a new version But I don't have the time to do it by myself, plus Im unsure if the demand for it would even be worth the time to make it.

The sabers that are failing to upgrade then poofing are the Sith Assassin Sabers(Kreidian's) and Exar Kun's Padawan saber(Doom_Dealer's). These are both specified as upgradable in the readmes; I don't know if the sabers from your DS Equipment pack will fail the same way because I haven't pushed that far in with the plugin installed, but I have downloaded them seperately and they work fine without the plugin installed. I do appreciate your work; all your other mods are awesome(LOVE that saber/sword model!) and VERY well-balanced. Thanks for the help and mods.

Hey, T7. Can you add Redhawke's mod.s in your next holowan plug-in? and others?

Redhawke:

Boostrpack1

Itempack1b

TemplarMGR1

Itempack2a

Chainz:

Lb waraxe set

T7:

The visor mod.

Mask plus

Lightsaber 6 pack 1.2

Xavier2:

Enter jabba's place

and the clone trooper mod

Unknown mods:

Enhance sith saber

tk102:

Armband

Choker

Achilles:

The jedi council mod.

Thanks.

Originally posted by T7nowhere

On another note

You should be aware I did not personally make every mod in that Plug-in, Probably 95% Is work by other modders. Combinning those mods turned out to be more work than I thought it would be, which is the reason there is not a Holowan Plug-in 3. I have thought of starting a new version But I don't have the time to do it by myself, plus Im unsure if the demand for it would even be worth the time to make it.

Well I mentioned this slightly on the your new model thread but this is better here.

YES T7, there is a demand for the plugin. Just look at how often people have questions for you.:p

As I mentioned I have been working hard at making all of the mods that I have compatible with the plugin. If you would like to save yourself some time I could compile a list of the modders whose mods are being made compatible and then email you or privately host a site with it as a link only for you to polish off or something.

If and when a new version of this mod pack is done, I have one small little tiny suggestion :)

Make the custom install a little more... customizable. I couldn't seem to figure out a way to install the pack without turning Bastila into a blonde, and I sort of liked her original skin. ;)

Being a newbie at this (I only knew mods even existed for KOTOR for about three weeks now), I haven't quite gotten the hang of editing appearance.2da files and such...

Originally posted by Lord_Tuvitor

If and when a new version of this mod pack is done, I have one small little tiny suggestion :)

Make the custom install a little more... customizable. I couldn't seem to figure out a way to install the pack without turning Bastila into a blonde, and I sort of liked her original skin. ;)

Being a newbie at this (I only knew mods even existed for KOTOR for about three weeks now), I haven't quite gotten the hang of editing appearance.2da files and such...

Just a heads up I have it on good authority that the above request is part of T7's plan. If T7 never gets around to it and if I get permission from everybody I may release a secondary Plugin that is compatible with the Holowan Plugin as that is basically what I'm doing for personal use right now. It might just be fun.:D

• 4 months later...

I've tried to get a useabe file from the pcgamemods server twice for this mod. the download finishes but i either get a "no end of file" or "multipart or corrupt file" when I try to unzip it. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Is this the forum for tech help like this? If not, I give apology in advance.

Thanks!

Larry:fett:

I've tried to get a useabe file from the pcgamemods server twice for this mod. the download finishes but i either get a "no end of file" or "multipart or corrupt file" when I try to unzip it. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Is this the forum for tech help like this? If not, I give apology in advance.

Thanks!

Your questions gave me an idea and I found the download manage was timing out but still showing the download as completed when it wasn't. I reset the security stuff and that stopped it. Thanks for the help. Bye the way, this mod ROCKS!

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey T7 I've just downloaded the mod, but I noticed in the beginning that when selecting the Duros and a few other classes as your PC, their heads are actually missing. I've patched the mod already so what seems to be happening?

Hey T7 I've just downloaded the mod, but I noticed in the beginning that when selecting the Duros and a few other classes as your PC, their heads are actually missing. I've patched the mod already so what seems to be happening?

Thats normal, the reason this happends because those npc's do not have separate heads, so they can't use armors, well they can use them but it will not show. if you equip the basic clothes this will also make the npc headless.

So its not a glitch just a limitation of that paticular mod.

Oh that is an older version of a Force power mod. If you install this mod -> All-in-one force powers mod v.3.0.1 It will fix that. It isn't a bug, but a choice the modder made to reduce the original mods size. But just don't install the baseitems.2da from the All-in -one Force Power mod. The rest of the files can be installed on top of the Plug-in, so let the files overwrite.

• 1 month later...

What do you mean by "code"? :eyeraise:

If you are talking about the CD key we can't help you with that since its for you and you only. ;)

Its also illegal to give out CD keys aka "cracks, hacks, & warez" or any other type of third party programs that allow you to use gameas without buying them

Archived