Home

Holowan Plug-in betav0.3

Thanks for the dedication T7. :) I found something else, by the way. The droid at the exit of the Jedi enclave on Dantooine gives me several extremely powerful robes, how would I go about editing their stats? However, if they are on sale elsewhere (for quite a few credits, those things are strong), I would have no problem deleting the changes to the droid altogether. Thanks again!

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh ya I forgot that I did that ;) I really like the one svösh did more than bioware's malak just does not seem scary with his normal skin.

for anyone else that wants the defualt Malak just remove N_DarthMalak01.tga, N_JediMalekH02.tga and N_DarthMalakh01.tga

and he will be back to normal.

Originally posted by Lord of Banthas

Ths plug-in rocks!!!

I really love it, since it's a great way to get all the best mods without conflicting with each others :fett:

Im glad your enjoying it. Makes sure you download and install the plug-in fix and if you come across anything you think may be a bug please report it here.

There is an in-game dialog cutscene.

If you choose to side with carth everyone dies on the starforge. then it goes to the credits

If you want a different ending the female DS redemtion is very good. and well worth the time.

What would make this mod complete for me is add the Revan's robes where he has the robe, cape and everything except the mask. This makes you able to wear ANY mask while wearing the robes. If someone can add this mod to the Holowan plugin that would be awesome. I have tried but I can't quite figure out how to combine the mods without having it conflict with the other one.Thanks

Originally posted by DaveCreator0430

What would make this mod complete for me is add the Revan's robes where he has the robe, cape and everything except the mask. This makes you able to wear ANY mask while wearing the robes. If someone can add this mod to the Holowan plugin that would be awesome. I have tried but I can't quite figure out how to combine the mods without having it conflict with the other one.Thanks

I can make it replace the normal SF robes and I will make it an optional mod so if people still want the SF robes they could get them. What textures would you want used. Modded one ?

It should be ok to add svösh's mods accept I think a few of the files do conflict between those mods.

I will most likely be adding Redhawks pacs to the plug-in. the main reason I didn't the last time is that there is quite a bit in those packs to go through and test.

Is there any way to get the regular evil revan robes in here? not the redemption ones, i got those. Or is it all the way at the end, because once i am done with the leviathon, i want to be able to do the korriban thing where i become the true dark lord. so i want to be able to wear revans robes when that hapens.

Could someone tell me the files for the "epic classes" (more force pts, feats, etc)? I want to plop those back into the Override folder without reinstalling the whole mod, but I can't find the mod outside available anywhere outside of this plugin.

Wow i cant beleive it, we didnt put the revan's Robes in there with the mask and cape? im evil and i want to wear his full suit(cape, mask, etc.) I think that t17 should put those in like after the liviathon when u find out you are revan.

Archived