Home

Woohoo!!! Halo Custom Edition coming soon!

RoxStar

Originally posted by Michaelmexp

Halo for the PC sucks ass. It's slow, it's boring and the games are laggy. I don't see why people like that crap.

Hence the reason behind Halo CE. It's not simply a 'patch' for Halo, but a complete standalone upgrade to the MP part of the game on the PC. They've apparently focused a great deal on trying to optimise it to address some of the key issues, like the 'warping' effect, etc.

I'll be trying this when it becomes available. It might just make the game worth playing online - particularly with them making mod tools available for fan-made maps etc...

I was just playing Halo Xbox LAN a half hour ago at a friends house, I kicked ass, controls are tight, weapons are balenced, (But I think needler should home better and travel faster) It was just plain fun 3 vs 3 Halo.

TiE

Originally posted by Sam Fisher

The only problem I have with Halo XBOX, is that if one guy really knows the map, he knows EXACTLY where you are, and can kick yer butt.

I have had personal experiances with my cousin.

That's why you only play system link to eliminate screen watching.

Originally posted by JSM

seriously guys, who needs halo when the greatest MP game ever (UT2004) was just released????:D

The whole idea is to have variety in MP. Why restrict yourself to just one game for MP? I enjoy MP in all of these games...

Jedi Academy/Outcast

Far Cry

Soldier Of Fortune II

Half-Life

C & C Renegade

Contract JACK

Call Of Duty

Enemy Territory

Aliens v Predator 2

Return To Castle Wolfenstein

Rune

UT (all flavours)

Halo (occasionally)

I don't rate any of them really 'better' than another, they're just different. They're all equally enjoyable, to me.

Originally posted by Michaelmexp

Halo for the PC sucks ass. It's slow, it's boring and the games are laggy. I don't see why people like that crap.

Dude what in the name of Master Chief is wrong with you? Halo rocks for the pc dude. Let me guess you have 56k and a not so good pc huh? Well if you didnt know, Halo has a high system requirement. Halo is the 2nd most game I play besides JA. Its great to hear about the modding tools that will be coming out soon.

Jedi Academy/Outcast ãããã

Far Cry ã

Soldier Of Fortune II ã

Half-Life X

C & C Renegade X

Contract JACK X

Call Of Duty ã

Enemy Territory ãã

Aliens v Predator 2 ã

Return To Castle Wolfenstein X

Rune X

UT ããã

UT 2003 ãããã

UT 2004 ãããããã

Halo (occasionally) ããã

Originally posted by TiE 23

I was just playing Halo Xbox LAN a half hour ago at a friends house, I kicked ass, controls are tight, weapons are balenced, (But I think needler should home better and travel faster) It was just plain fun 3 vs 3 Halo.

TiE

Heh, yeah, I've had games of 8-man rocket deathmatch in the Rat Race map (the one with all the corridors & warp portals)

Talk about insane! Could barely turn a corner without running into a rocket :D

Guest Jed
Originally posted by ckcsaber

Jed! Tell me you're SN.

I play HaloPC nonstop. We may have crossed each others targeting reticle's before....

I play it as "Jed". :o

I'm not real great at Slayer, but CTF is my domain :D

Archived