Home

Elemental RPG

Curt-Man

"damn that guy, he is so powerfu" johnny ran over to matt and joseph and picked them up, he ran back to matt's mansion, and lay them donw on the couches, eh called up alex and told her to come over, we need to figure out a plan, and fast.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alex came as quickly as she could, remembering her own fight with Jason. She couldn't understand his power and hated him for it. When she saw what he had done to her new friends, she grimaced.

"We can't face him alone," she said. "We have all tried and all have failed. What can be done against such a powerful enemy?"

"You must not face him alone," another voice said. The man Alex called grandfather entered the room. He had followed her from the house he shared with her. "You all know it is unwise."

"Then what is it we should do, grandfather?" Alex asked impatiently. He smiled.

"Train together," he answered. "Learn to use your powers together. If you do this, I think you will be able to defeat this madman."

Joseph stumbled in and leaned in the door way, barely holding himself up, "I agree" coughed and took a deep breath "I wouldn't be this banged up if he hadn't*cough* used that last attack,I..could've.." Joseph fell to the fllor and forced himself up"I...don't get it,why can't I-" He fell in his attempt to stand."What ever that guy did...It's hard to move at all...He took..."Joseph just stoped there, He sat on the ground leaning against the wall, He wasn't tired, And his worst pain was in his chest. He just couldn't move, hardly able to keep up his breath, He just couldn't talk anymore.

Matt struggled. "It must be the energy. All the energy that is gone. Without energy we lose strength and it semms like we have just put on 200 pounds. I thnik we all need our element. Joseph a room with light, Me the darkest corridor here, and Alek in abunch of water."

Alex was still on the floor, but her consciousness had left her. She was dreaming about water and swimming in it and who knows what else. Grandfather stood over her for a few seconds, saddened to see the girl he loved so much in so much pain. Suddenly, his eyes brightened and he walked quickly to the kitchen.

He came back with a glass of water in his hand. With one hand, he opened Alex's mouth, and with the other, he poured the water. There was no sign that Alex was choking on the water, but she didn't appear to be swallowing it either. Rather, it looked to be dissolving in her mouth, penetrating every part of her body.

Slowly, she rolled over and moaned. "Help me, grandfather."

He picked her up gently and carried her into the bathroom, dumping her into a tub that he had already filled, clothing and all. He could see second by second that she was feeling better. Finally, she climbed out of the tub and pulled all the water in the tub and on herself into a ball. Then, she placed her hands on either side of the giant ball of water. It began to shrink until it was entirely gone.

Alex smiled. "I'm back."

"Glad to see it, honey," the man answered happily. His adopted granddaughter was going to be just fine.

"Edison, take him to the plant growing room that we have for some stupid reason. Turn the light's on full blast. And on your way out of this room could you close the blinds and the door and turn off the lights?" "Yes Master Dark." The room was Dark and Edison took Joseph to the room. Matt abosrbed the light. Soon the room was, nothing. It was niether Dark nor light just nothing. Matt then focused while he was being fixed. He was thinking, Jason can't know where they are if they had no energy but, how could that be possible? Soon Matt was done. Then he darkened thr room then turned on the light. "I'm glad that's over."

Johnny went to the basement and opened up the breaker box, he then "plugged" himself into the outlets, and electrified himself and then felt energized once again, for he was still recovering from the recent energy zap, even though the rest got the worst of it, he still needed some renergizing, he went back up to the main lobby and found the rest of them sitting there feeling alot better.

"alright people, we need some type of plan, somehow we need to fight him together, we need to attack him form every angle, but we still do not have that power, he has experience and training, but we shall have teamwork."

"Empty room? Try the second attic. I also have 2 ideas. 1 I could create total Darkness so that we don't need to focus on eye sight but, our other senses. Some wise man said "Ir order to defeat your enemy youy must become your enemy." I think that without eye sight we could focus on hearing. becasue you see Jason probably doesn't use sight very often. He probably just senses energy. Also if we had no energy he wouldn't be able to see us. The thing is that is pretty much impossible. So let's get started. I'll train with Joseph and Johnny can train with Alex. Aftrer all light and Dark is like Yin and Yang and water can conduct electricity."

• 3 weeks later...

Jack looked Jason into the eyes. Jack had been hunted, for good. This dude infront of him was obviously one of the elementals. "Energy is mine. You will die from my power!" Jason said and Jack smirked. "Ain't that so?" he answered sarcastically and lit two large fireballs onto his hands. He lunged both of the balls towards Jason. The dark alley was empty, and lit up only by the fireballs. Jason evaded the balls and the two lunged into a fight. Jack lunged with his fists at him, and Jason with his energy. A few moments later, Jack flew onto a wall and fell down. Jason sucked most of his energy, and Jack fell asleep. Jason got what he wanted and left.

A fireplace lit up inside the mansion. The flames launched to the wall on the other side of the room, and the fire in the fireplace went out. The flameing letters on the wall didn't burn the house at all. They just burned there, saying: "Help" and an address.

"what the heck was that?....ok i'm the fastest, i'll go check it out, and if anytihng happens, i'll be out of there in a second" Johnny then turned around and ran out to the house in a blink of an eye, he walked straight in, ready for anything

"hello? anyone home?".

(well how was my dude supossed to know?)

Johnny looked around and found no one, but he heard something from the alley, he bolted out there and found jack lying there

"ah no!" johnny grabbed him and ran to the mansion and threw him in the fire, hoping it would rekindle him.

Archived