Elemental RPG

Curt-Man

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(i hope it's not to l8 for me to join)

name:steven

element: wind

bio: he's was abused by his perents because he has different. he used his element to kill them and crush there bodies to very very small peeces

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Police man:quick! shoot the mutant

*steven was running though to city. he used his wind sheild to protect him from the bullets, he couldn't fly because he got hot by a dart in his arm.

One cop tracked Steven to a dead end.*

cop:your not strongher than us mutant. soon you'll be with the other element mutants.

steven:there others? *steven used his wind power to pick the cop up and throw him against the wall * what others?

cop:err there other mutants. we've tracked them down to a mansion.

steven:where?* the cop gave steven the location and steven ran off*

(first off, type properly and your dude is too young,spelling mistakes are fine, but try to type correctly, plus we are inside the mansion so you can't really fly down into the mansion, so start off somewhere else and work from there, so edit your post please)

( you don't get it do you? i said start somehwere else and wokr your way to us form there, while your at it try 16, and i don't mean to eb mean, but here are some proper ways to write:

r=bad, are=good, u=bad,you=good and work form there)

((Go easy on'm we all were him once ^_^'))

Joseph watched as the others thought and moved around looking at his hands. I wander what else i can do with all this Joesph messed around with small balls of light and thought about what he learned about light.Ok...spread out cant pass through objects...concentrated breaks them...then... Joseph got the balls and squeezed them together, It got hot so he let them float as they pushed and got bringhter. Then he gave it a gental push and it flew across the room. It would've done damage if Joseph hadn't rescattered it again. "Um..sorry i don't do this often...still experimenting..."

(hey, i try and plus i said spelling mistakes are fine, i just hate it when people type like with r for are and u for you, it annoys me)

"no worries man, its like twiddling your thumbs, but more fun, i do it all the time" johnny electrifies his hands and makes a lightning rose, then a dog and other random things

(YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT!!!! I said in like every post "Matt is too young to drive." lol. Yep I'm 14. I think when you're the thread master you hasve to pay attention to EVERYONES ages not just one person.) "It's ok Joseph. Make as much damage as you want when you practice. As long as the wh0ole house doesn't come down then you're fine because I can afford to repair it."

((My character is Alex... you didn't loose Matt and I'm not leaving. I'll just not be around as often as I used to be. I've been coming here behind my parents backs, so I can only be here when they're not at home... now is one of those times.))

Archived