Home

Elemental RPG

Curt-Man

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well all I'd do is get into the middle of it and just use a blinding flash to get them all. Then i'd use my speed to hit them all up and strap them all down. The sniper would be less blinded but he wouldnt see anything with how fast i moved, the other guys would shield thier eyes and that'd give me time to get the drug lords down. Then the machine gunners and then the sniper.

"Like I said," Alex pointed out, "each of us would deal with this situation differently. Now here's something to think about. If we were all there at the same time, how could we work together to accomplish the same thing?"

Jack looked Alex. "Water carries electricity, so Alex and Johnny, you would be partners in that case, Light and dark will support each others, balancing the force you make, so that makes another partnership, Matt and Joseph.

And water extinguishes fire. So, it would make a wheel if we would have ground, water, fire and air in the team, but we don't" Jack sat down and looked the group. "Water and lightning would take some of the machine gunners. Light and dark the sniper and the two machinegunners. Fire works on the shotgunners and water exstinguishes it. We all can then kick the druglords butts without our powers, making us no gooder than them, so we could just give them a nice little warning, like making them a few bruises, scars and broken ribs" Jack grinned and made his position little better in the sofa he was sitting.

Joseph Laughed a bit, "Well it could all work to our advantage.If I knew more about my powers I'd give more insight but, I don't" Joseph made another ball of light float in his hand"But ikind wander...if this would work like a laser...you know concentrated photons have alot of energy...so mabye..."Joseph was starting to under stand more logic. He noticed what he just saidand looked at the group "Um...sorry Ilived with lab scientists for a long time and some times i get all technical...moving on?"

"I'm used to it," Alex said, her voice making her sound bored. "My brother used to do that all the time... way too smart for his age. My sister couldn't stand it, but some of the stuff he said were things I found interesting."

She frowned. "Why did they do this to me?" she moaned. "If not for this," light drops of rain began to fall, even inside the house, "I could still be living with them."

The rain stopped and Alex sighed. "Some luck I've got."

"If you ask me, you got this for the same reason we got ours, Because we need to use it."Joseph looked at everyone "We were all brought together here becase we were ment to, call it what ever you want I just know whatever reason we have these powers it will be one thing people won't forget."

Joseph walked to a window"We need to keep this on the down low though or else we will awake something we're not ready to handle yet..."

" very true, i like jacks idea for the situation, and since we almsot have a supporting power, we should pair up, so incase we have to seperate, we have someone wiht us, no one gets hurt and left there to die"

" very good, all of you, all very good observations and solutions, but i'd have to say jack had that one down pat" edison says

" ok, try this oen on, a group of people find otu who you are, they knock out and capture jack, and put him in a fire proof room, you find this out, how do you rescue him?"

"Depends on the time limit, If its down to a few hours I could just shoot into the facility, beat them all down, Detain the leader, And then open the door with the control room to keep the chances of a security system spotting what i'm doing, Grab jack and get out of there."

"Apologies,I misunderstood, If the whole team were to work then I think Johnny would use his lightning to knock out the power, which would allow Johnny to get in with the dark. Then he could get us in and move through the builing to locate Jack. Alex could soak the circuit breakers and keep the generator from comming back on. I could use my light to navigate uuse through the building while Johhny and Alex pick off any gaurds that come. Then when Matt finds Jack Johnny could get the power back with the electricity and we can open the room,leaving out any risk that a back up system would warn anyone about the intrustion. Afterward,We find the person incharge and deal with him.

"Good. I think that Johnny should stay outside distracting gaurds while I move in with Alex and Joseph. We can get to the controll compond and have Alex short circuit it. Joeseph and I move on through the dark. When we find Jaks cell Joseph can stand gaurd and I can go through the code panel with my unsolidness and unlock the door. Then I get in the room and get out with Jak. Then Joseph comes with us and we get to the controll room and get Alex. Then we can get outside and meet up with Johnny and escape.

( yeah, i meant joseph, my bad)

" another very good suggestion, that is all i have for situations, there really isn't much more to go over, so it seems to be a tie for leadership we could all vote? they would either go to Jack or joseph, vote now"

( becuase i don't know who should be leader)

( yeah, i meant joseph, my bad)

" another very good suggestion, that is all i have for situations, there really isn't much more to go over, so it seems to be a tie for leadership we could all vote? they would either go to Jack or joseph, vote now"

( becuase i don't know who should be leader)

i vote Jack

Archived