Home

Elemental RPG

Curt-Man

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

( first off, easy wiht the caps, your acting like a noob and second, my mistake i over looked your answer, i really don't know how to do this, becuase if everyoen can vote for anyone, then chnaces are everyoen is going to get 1 vote, so yeah)

((Well you can definitely count me out of the picking! I already said that Alex isn't thrilled with being a leader. Though she's really good at it, she hates it, for a reason I still have to think of:D And enough with this OOC stuff... LET'S GET BACK TO RPing!!!)):D

Alex looked at the contestants thoughtfully and went over their suggestions in her head. First, she thought of how Matt and Joseph had suggested very nearly the same thing. Then, she frowned. That wouldn't help her decision much.

((I leave it open ended because I'm not sure yet!!)):D

((Null means he doesn't want to vote.))

"Oh wonderful," Alex said, rolling her eyes. "Now the decision is up to me. Jack has one vote, Joseph has one vote, and Matt has one vote." She sighed deeply. "I can't make a decision right now. I don't know any of you very well. Shouldn't we get to know each other better before choosing a leader? That would help with choosing the right one."

"I suggest that we spend the next week getting to know each other," she continued. "At the end of this time, we can vote again."

" how about lets see how we fight togethoer, your probably wondering how, i'll show you, look out the window" johnny points out the window and they see a whole gang army outside the property

" alex get out here! we know you helped arrest our members!"

" damn, they foudn yeah alex, i don't knwo about you, but i'm going out, it would be great if someone joined me" johnny goes and puts on hsi boots,gloves,jacket and hat

"Agreed, we kinda rushed into this leader thing. You pick me up off the street and already with the leader buisiness? Not very wise." Joseph smirked. "If not there could be no leader...you know we could all have a word in, like we'd all respond to situations difrently, like Alex said. So, in my opinion is we be equals...like incharge of certain things but not everything." Joseph always wanted to say what ever people might not think of.

Alex smiled and nodded in agreement to Joseph's statement. "I'm afraid that if we picked a leader, we would end up in too many disputes." She looked out the window. "As we can all clearly see, disputes are not what we need."

She moved over to the window and opened it. "Tony! Get out of here! You don't want a problem, so you'd better get off this property."

"I'm here to give you a problem!" Tony yelled. Alex shrugged.

"I must let you know," she said, "this mansion is filled with traps. For example, if you walk over to that fire hydrant right there," she pointed to it, "you'll be very sorry. The owner of this mansion had a trap placed there. If any unwanted visitors approach, it sprays water... that tree over there bursts into flame if you get close to it. You'll get electrocuted if you ring the doorbell and, if you come inside, first you'll find yourself in complete darkness and then you'll be blinded."

"I don't believe you!" Tony shouted. Alex grinned, knowing that he would take her challenge. He slowly walked over to the fire hydrant. Nothing happened and he leaned over it. Suddenly, a gushing flow of water spewed upward and knocked Tony to the ground. The water stopped almost as fast as it started and Alex released a little giggle. Tony stood and tried the fire hydrant again. The second time, the flow of water lifted him a foot off the ground before dropping him. Alex laughed as Tony got up and moved over to the tree.

"Oohh," Alex moaned suddenly. "He thinks it'll burst into flames!" She paused and a smile lit up her face. "Jack? Will you do the honors?"

Jack rose up and walked slowly to the window. As he saw the tree, he lit up a small fir inside his fist. He let it slowly come bigger, and then let it go. it went with a huge speed and crashed into the tree. The tree did nothing. As Tony walked just next to it, Jack smiled and count to three. "one... two... three..." the tree bursted into flames. The flames went on for ten seconds, then stopped. Jack was ready to count again as the fire inside the tree was still there

Lucky for Matt it was dark outside. " Joseph can you shoot some light balls out there? If you do then I'll gou out there and spook the CRAP out of him. After this situation I do agree with Alex, we should spend the next week getting to know eachother." Matt waits for an anwser from Joseph.

After the sudden burst of light all goes dark. Matt moves in with his invisability. He goes up behind the man. "Boo." The man felt a touch on his shoulder. Matt then jumps on the man. The man was shocked. He managed to get Matt off. Matt turned back solid and walked to Joseph. "Can you launch another burst of light that lasts 5 seconds in 20 seconds?"

Archived