Home

Elemental RPG

Curt-Man

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"So be it." Jason turned and stalked away, leaving behind those he had disabled, Johnny and Alex. As he headed for his home, he burst into laughter.

"That kid has no idea what he's getting himself into!" he exclaimed to himself. "I'll teach him a lesson tomorrow!"

johnny woke up in mattas mansion, he saw alex lieing on a couch opposite to him, matt was talking to edison in another room and the rest were sitiing or standing around

" ah jeez, what happened, how badly is alex hurt? how did you guys get away?"

"what the hell? no he isn't going alone, matt cannot face him, we are all weak compared to him, he has experience and control, we don't have either, jeez he easily defeated me and alex, he will kill matt, i don't care i am going with him, even if it means knocking him out, we will all face him!''

The next evening Matt goes there. ALONE!!!!!!!!!! "I face death tonight. Thjey will think I'm weak, they think I'm weak becasue of my size, they will see, even if I die it is better then them calling me a chicken for not going and if I survive this then, they will think I'm just stupid going alone like this but, I am in my element and will be much stronger."

((Relax! he's just following my orders... all of us are to face Jason alone... then we come to realize that it's a bad idea and start fighting in groups. Then, when we are all together, that's when we'll defeat him.))

Jason was waiting when Matt got to the park. He grinned.

"Too bad for you that you didn't learn the lesson I taught your friends," he said. "It's your problem, though."

Before Matt could even prepare to do anything, Jason let loose a powerful burst of energy, throwing Matt backward, but not doing much of anything else. Matt was not hurt.

"That's just a warning," Jason said. "I'll let you go if you want to run away now."

Johnny went home to his apartment and couldn't stop thinking about matt, this person he barely knew he was afrad that he would get killed, but johnny gave up on him and let him go be cocky, johnny grabbed a beer and sat down and turned on the tv and tried to keep his mind off of jason and matt.

Jason laughed. "At last I understand your insistence to meeting at 10! You are the master of Darkness!"

He turned to face Matt. "Don't think I can't see you. All things are filled with energy of some kind. I see that energy. I can see your blood pumping in your veins, I can see your darkness covering you."

He shook his head suddenly. "You must forgive me. Old men tend to rattle on in this manner. On to business!"

A wave of energy left his outstretched hands and collided with Matt, pushing him off the ground and into the top of a nearby tree.

Johnny couldn't take it any longer, he grabbed his jacket and ran out the door to the park in less than a second, he stoped and crouched behind a rock and observed the situation, johnny didn't like it but he would stay back and observe, unless things got really messy.

((Apolagetic get's a chance to take him by himself too.)) Matt jumped off the tree gripping his arm which had slammed into the trunk on his way up. "Somehow I knew you could see me." Then Matt fired a blast if darkness at Jaon knowing that he was to weak to do any damage. Matt knew that the only way that he could even come close to doing damage was to screw the mind. But, Matt couldn't do that becasue he needed to touch the persons head and there was no way Matt could do that.

Jason laughed, absorbing the energy. "I tire of this, young Matthew." He stretched out his hand in Matt's direction and a blast of energy surrounded Matt, pulling him back to Jason. "Now it's your turn."

His hand closed around Matt's neck and energy began draining from Matt's body. "This time, I won't be so forgiving."

(Apo, you'd better interfere with this quickly. I won't kill Matt, but we don't want anything too serious happening here, now do we:D )

((*Cheap super hero theme plays*))

Joseph could take no more of this, he appeared behind Jason and made a focused light ball and stuck it near his back."Absorb this"He pushed it into him.((I'd say it like knocked him over but i have a feeling you'll take me sarcasm literally))

((Why not take it seriously? After all, you caught him by surprise... one weakness of his is that he focuses too hard on what he's doing, paying barely any attention to anything else.))

Joseph's light ball rammed into Jason, who staggered and dropped Matt, now unconscious (hope you don't mind) to the ground. He turned to face his new enemy.

"I've had enough of you imbeciles!" he raged, throwing himself at Joseph. His entire body turned to energy, passing right through Joseph. Then, he solidified and pushed Joseph at a park bench.

Joseph hit the bench hard, he looked up angrily"Now you see me..." Joseph began to glow then he made a flash of blinding UV light. Making things a little warmer and blinding for any normal person looking in the general direction. Joeseph stood up and thought He see's energy...so... Joseph made a visual duplicate of himself. "Guess who?" Joseph and his duplicate charged at the same time, He couldn't do much more than physical attack now that he had to concentrate alot on his illusion.

Jason snarled and dodged both Joseph and his illusion. Once he was behind both, he lunched, reaching for both necks, the illusion and Joseph. "You can't keep this illusion up forever, oh unnamed one." He stopped for a second. "Ah, I don't know your name. In that case..."

Leaving his sentence unfinished, he blasted both the illusion and Joseph with energy.

((Nope I'm, down with that.)) Matt was now haveing a dream. ((Hey I need something to do ;D)) It was Jason. And all of the Elementel heros were fighting him. Matt was in the battle. He rammed into Jason jumping over him after ramming. Matt somehoe gave off a burst of darkness. Not like it helped but, it kind of made everyone rely on their other senses other then their eyes which could decive them. MAtt knew he could not give off a burst of Darkness yet let alone that large so he knew that he had to train.

Jason's laugh was deep in his throat as he walked calmly over to Joseph. "Not so tough, are you?"

He turned away. "Maybe this will teach you kids to stay out of my way."

He reached down and grabbed Joseph by the neck. Then, he tossed him back over to where Matt was. He turned and left the park.

Archived