Home

Elemental RPG

Curt-Man

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((FYI, Alex is more of a follower than a leader. She steps into leadership roles very very reluctantly, so there's no problem with her joining the team.))

On a second thought, Alex paused and turned to stare at the mansion. She wondered why the fight had been just outside of it. Could there be some trouble within? She shrugged and turned to watch the police officers load the gang into the cars and drive away.

"This is one tough business," she remarked to herself. Suddenly, without warning, she was grabbed from behind.

"You messed with my gang," a man's voice growled. "Now you will die."

"Not if you open your mouth again," Alex retorted. The man's mouth opened wide in a laugh and, just as he inhaled to continue laughing, Alex slipped her hand up to his mouth, forcing him to inhale the water she was producing. His eyes went wide as he began to choke. His hands loosened their grip on Alex and she spun to kick him into a nearby wall, which just so happened to be part of the mansion.

The force of the kick and hitting the wall enabled the man to get the water out of his lungs, but he was in no position to move. Alex tied him up and left him for the police. For the second time that day, she turned to walk away from the mansion.

( by the way, she said he didn't use her powers, so we don't know that she has powers, yeah)

" hi, i'm Johnny, you did incredible wokr with those gang members, your very fast, and your actions are smooth, like the surface of a lake, oh so smooth"

((Alex did use her powers, but in such a way that could not be seen by you guys.))

Alex was startled by the sudden approach of two guys. The first was clearly younger, but the second seemed to be close to her own age. She smiled.

"I'm Alex," she told the second. Then, her mind took in his compliments and she laughed. "I know how to do the maximum damage... or just make it hurt." She grinned and there was an awkward silence on the boys' part.

Turning to the younger, Alex acknowleged that he had spoken by saying, "It's nice to meet you, Matt." She noted the way he was dressed and said, "I feel it is safe to assume that you live here."

She then turned her attention to Johnny. "And you are his visitor, along with your other friend, who seems to be reluctant to come out. He's standing with a man I would assume to be Matt's butler."

Jack had not left the steps and Edison was standing with him, as Alex had noticed.

Name:Joseph Whisperlight

Height: 6ft

Weight: 120lbs

Element:Light (BAM)

Bio: Joseph was A tall black haired brown eyes man. He was hansome in a mysterious way, but was rather out going. When he was a young boy his parents left him in thier lab. He messed around with alot of switches and made a lab acedent which only made him glow for a few seconds. What realy gave him his powers was a radiation explosion at a power plant which sent him into some electrical wires. This somehow awakend him and his molecules brok down into protons and emited light. But his human DNA kept his body together. So he now walks the life of a normal person with the power of light.

--------------------------------------------

Ap stood suprised, He saw the whole thing, the tests, the powers All of it. Then he saw the girl, Beutiful, He never seen such a person. He felt like suprising them so he appeared next to them as if to teleport

"Hello guys" He made his eyes glow a white light."I can't belive you guys came up with all these powers! I thought i was the minority...wow..." Joseph calmed himself "Im sorry, my deepest apologies, I'm Josesph Wisperlight Controller..." He made the palm of his hand glow "Of light..."

"Came up with them?" Alex answered bitterly. "How do you 'come up' with something like this? As far as I know, I was born this way."

Then, she noticed confusion on the faces of the others and realized that they didn't know of her power.

"I'm Alexandra Menon," she told Joseph. "Call me Alex." Then, turning to the others, she said, "I control water."

To demonstrate, she held out her right hand and allowed water to bubble forth, pouring down around her hand and creating a miniature waterfall to the ground. Then, the flow of water stopped and Alex dried her hand.

"Very nice to meet you." Ap tried to fix the confusion "What i ment was that you dont get powers out of the blue i mean sure you may be born that way but that would mean sumthing happend in your family that made sumthin unique, if you understand what I mean"

Joseph didn't realize that he had touched on a sensitive point. Alex rolled her eyes.

"As if my parents or any of the rest of my family could care," she snapped. Then, she forced herself to calm down. These people were not enemies. They had something in common. In a steady voice, she explained.

"When I was fifteen, my parents found out exactly how I could have such clean hands after playing outside in the mud with my brother. I used my power to wash my hands, thinking that everyone could do it. They kicked me out. "Leave us and die," they said. I decided to do that.

"For several days, I sat alone on the streets, trying to understand why my own family had rejected me. I now understood that my power was not natural, but they were my family. Weren't they supposed to accept me, no matter what?

"The man I now call grandfather found me on the streets. He took me in, even after finding what I could do. A month ago, for my 18th birthday, he showed me the arrangements he has made for me to inherit all that belongs to him.

"As you have heard, my true family no longer cares for me," She concluded. "Only Grandfather cares enough to look past how dangerous I am."

"O...I'm...sorry...I always have a problem with these things. I just, Im always a curious and deep information person. I didn't mean to offend you in anyway It's just in my nature." Joseph felt disappointed in himself, He was a rather sensitive person, A people pleaser. He realy didn't like to cause problems accedintal or not.

"No no it's my own memory...See I almost killed my parents when i first started to get these powers. I was young and i caused a lab explosion." Ap turned away "I...I was just glad i finally met a group of peaople that i could relate to, It's the best thing I've found since I first got these powers."

"Perhaps this little group needs to be together," Alex said quietly. "Maybe we were brought together to encourage each other when these struggles come along."

She looked down the street, suddenly realizing that they were still outside. A look of terror crossed her face. She had revealed her ability in public! Then, she realized that nobody seemed to be paying attention, not even the police, who came to collect the gang leader Alex had tied up.

"We should move inside," Alex said suddenly.

"No need" Jack said with a mysteriously calm voice. He leaned on the wall and looked Alex. His eyes wandered from her feet to her hair. Not even a grin fell to his face as he offered his hand. "I'm Jack O'Reily. Fire in my soul" He emitted some fire on his hand as they shook hands and a small steam came between their hands as Jack's fire met Alex's water. "I didn't quite catch your name" Jack said and crossed his arms. He leaned to the wall again.

"Didn't you?" Alex said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I could have sworn I've said it twice."

A grin crossed her face as she raised her voice. "But since your ears seem to require a cleaning, I'm Alex." Her voice dropped back to the whisper. "Did you get it that time?"

Her eyes sparkled as she laughed, showing that she had been playing with him.

"Agreed, We shouldn't realy let loose in the public, So lets head inside your place since my place is across town." Ap walked up to Matt "Dark....nice...So waht do you do during the day time? I mean during night i could just..." Ap made a ball of light in a fist"Light thigns up, So you can...over shadow things? Or like disapear...or you kno whats yours all about?" Ap was very inquisitive, and findng someone controlling the opposite of his power made him wander what they could do, Because HE didn't kno what else he could do(past all the blinding lights,speed of light and photon balls) in or with light. So, if he could find out what he did with dark then mabye he could try with light.

" yeah, inside would be great, by the way, lightnign here"

They all walk inside and sit down in the lounge

"we were just trying to decide who'd be our leader, but then alex showed up and whopped some gangsters and whatnot, ok before we start again i have to get this straight, i controll lightning, jack controlls fire, matt controlls dark, alex controlls water and joseph controlls light, alright cool"

i light my eyes wiht lightnign so they sparkle and glow

"ok edison, what is the next scenario"

" you are all walkign at night you see a drug deal going on, heavily guarded, assuming you go to stop it, how do you approach them, they have 6 machine gunners, 2 shotgunniers, 1 sniper and 3 drug lords"

" full force rush, never would they expect that" i say wiht great confidence

" any other suggestions?" edison says with curioustiy

"Well since it is night I just turn invisable and smack them all. BUT, without my powers I'd first get the snipers. Then get the druglords. Then I just take everything else." Matt turns to Joseph "Hmm... I've never tried makeing dark light but, in dark I can turn unbsolid and invisable. I can also shoot some Darjk blasts. Pretty much Dark is my power source. Also there is no need to go to yout house. Mine is right here." The group walks inside.

((This post is directed toward Johnny))

Alex rolled her eyes and shook her head. "They'd gun you down before you could reach them. Besides, we'd all react differently. Personally, I'd play it safe, scarcely doing anything noticeable. Make it rain or something until it's a steady downpour. They opt to go inside, but I'd ensure they never got there."

"It's difficult to see me in a rainstorm," she explained. "They'd never know what hit them." She looked around to the others. "How would you handle it?"

Archived