Home

This could be the only way to bring back S&M2!

Dr Edison 007

Okay, it could be considered (by some) excessively cruel to make a joke out of the topic's title, but what the hell.

Now that I have your attention the magic question is what's your favourite television program?

I'd have to say mine is Seinfeld or The Simpsons.

P.S. If you say Full House you automatically give me the right to kill you :evil6:

Angel, Touching Evil, Dead Like Me, Carnivale.

Is there really a show like that, Yufster, or are you just making it up? Damn, I'm behind the times. And to call myself a Schafer geek. How come it doesn't say anything about that at the Church of Tim?

Originally posted by Alien426

The Joss Whedon shows (Buffy, Angel, Firefly), 24, Third Watch...

Thank you. I forgot about Firefly. Here, you probably already know about this, but check this out. I can't wait. I don't see the shepards name on the cast list, though, so he probably won't be in it.

Yeah, I knew about it. Book's name is in the combined details. I expect his role and Blue Sun's to be a major factor in the plot.

Although I doubt that the movie will become a blockbuster, I'm sure it won't disappoint people who like the series. I hope a studio will gave Joss the chance to continue the show after the movie. Then again, the DVD set was rocking the Amazon sales charts for quite some time. So I may be surprised to see the movie score big.

I add Family Guy to my favorites. It has always delivered, while The Simpsons, Futurama and Parker Lewis Can't Lose (bet you didn't see that coming) did/do suck a lot in later seasons (as do a lot of TV series).

I haven't my cartoons. Yes Family Guy is clever, like a cartoon version of Airplane, but it hasn't always satisfied me. Now, Home Movies is the show that never lets me down. Though it may be not as intellegent as Family Guy, Home Movies relates to my life in the stupidity of the conversations and arguments. It's deadpan style always succeeds. Another show that sadly got cancelled. Hopefully they'll release a DVD.

Alien, I'm sure it has a big enough cul following to put it high enough on the box office. Also, since its an adaptation, the people who haven't seen the show won't be put off by it. I also heard Whedon kind of wants to stay in the realm of filmmaking now, but I doubt that has any significance to anything.

My favorite show was 'That's my Bush' on the Comedy Channel, but it got quietly yanked off the air right about September 12, 2001...

I also really liked the Battlestar Galactica remake the Sci-fi Channel ran last december, and was appropriately furious when they didn't have a series to run after it. :dozey:

Pretty much I don't watch teevee.

i thought that too first.. but now i got used to him.. no, really, i think he does fine and fits in perfectly.. it was great when jack and te'alq were "trapped" in this time loop.. funny as hell.. :D

also great was/is corin "parker lewis" nemec as jonas quinn.. ways better than daniel i think...

Originally posted by RayJones

i thought that too first.. but now i got used to him.. no, really, i think he does fine and fits in perfectly.. it was great when jack and te'alq were "trapped" in this time loop.. funny as hell.. :D

also great was/is corin "parker lewis" nemec as jonas quinn.. ways better than daniel i think...

Oh man, how could I have forgot Stargate? Yeah that TIme Loop one is my favorite episode.

I think jonas would have been a much cooler character is I didn't know Daniel was coming back (I haven't seen any Season 7 yet) But since I already know that, Jonas feels like a stand-in like the doctor in Season 2 of The NExt Generation. COurse, I still like Jonas, I was just a little leary about getting too attached to him.

Archived