Home

The Music

Sabretooth

Dunno if this is done b-fore, but I was wondering; what sort of music is there gonna be in BF? We know It'll be the usual Star Wars stuff, but they can't play calm, classical tunes in a raging war can they? So on this thread, you can just discuss on what sort of music do you think will/should be in BF.

I'm confident that Lucasarts will be using appropiate music for the game. I've also read somewhere that the music will be action-specific. This means that, for instance, if you are walking around and not being shot at, you have a relatively peaceful music, but when you enter a vehicle and are in the midst of battle, the music will be action-packed. I suppose the two types of music will fluidly change from one to another.

I will definitely be playing the game with the music turned off. Mostly because I'll be playing online - and I always turn the music off when I play online, so that I can hear better where opponents are. Call Of Duty especially requires you to listen hard for a tell-tale footstep, or distant rustling of a bush.

So I really don't care what kind of music they include in the game. I've heard the Star Wars themes so many times that it's becoming boring anyway. :o

Well, the best SW games yet featured original music by Clint Bajakian. Movies music is ok, but overused. Back then, the soundtracks sounded silly becuz they were midis and not all of us had a roland sound canvas or something that made them sound respectable.

I guess the right combo between new original stuff and some classic movie's songs would be perfect.

Archived