Home

The Chronicles of Groovy's Internet Connections

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

Dial up isnt so bad once you get used to it you know? :)

:rolleyes:

bsflag.gif

Hell if it isn't.

Sure I started up on dial up. But then I had broadband. Pages that loaded for me in seconds, now take several minutes. WTH are you smokin'? Had I never HAD broadband I probably wouldn't miss it so much, but now that I had it for a fewl years, and now it's gone....screw dial up man... Jeezum Crow! :eek:

Originally posted by RayJones

muhaha. haha. mu. ha.

i remember the old bbs times with 9600 conntections and more then 14400 wasnt allowed.:D

The horror...THE HORROR!! NEVER SPEAK OF THAT AGAIN!!

Expand your Imagi-Nation

Well as of now I am using broadband again. However the problem is only partially solved.

My computer will work, but not my dad's computer. Now could it be where I have it connected? Does it matter what port I have the computers connected too? Or do I have to do something in Windows to get it working again?

Any help again is appreciated.

PS, curse all of you in this thread that expect me to "get used to dial-up". That is just plain mean! :xp:

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Yesterday around 3am my high speed internet crapped out. Nothing strange, happens about 2-3 times a week in this house. The problem usually gets resolved, by unplugging the router and modem for a while, then plugging them back in.

I to have this problem. Most odd. Neway gd to hear you got the probby fixed

Right now I have no broadband, because there is an outage in my area. I am supposed to call them if the probem is not resolved withing 24 hours. The problem with this is that my dad and I both work screwy hours, and connot solve our problem when service is not even available. As of now I am posting this on dial up, which I have decided to keep as a contingency, because frankly, comcast is the worst company ever. I will update you all, when updates happen. Don't care what any of you say, dial up is crap once you have got used to broadband. :(

Hahaha, I'll be just like you in a couple years, foaming at the mouth when I have to leave my college high speed internet and go back home to wal mart connect :xp:

Till then, ahh... the luxury of not tasting broadband and being dissappointed at 56k :)

I thought you were going to be absent! Right now I'm seeing more Groovy then I usually do, and you're not supposed to be here! BUGGER OFF!!

Just kiddin man...or am I?*DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUN*

Expand your Imagi-Nation

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I have two birthdays to celebrate today, then we are going out for chinese food, and going to see spider-man 2, as soon as I'm home...sure! :D

Pm me when you guys are about too, ready to have another CoD match(missed my clan's match today, haven't been able to play in one for two weeks due to crappy internet. :()

Originally posted by Tyrion

Pm me when you guys are about too, ready to have another CoD match(missed my clan's match today, haven't been able to play in one for two weeks due to crappy internet. :()

I'm thinking maybe Tuesday because I don't work, and Monday if i'm not too tired.

Originally posted by The Silent One

*Makes a note to be around Monday and/or Tuesday possibly.*

Errmm... I don't like to make gurantees, so don't make anything I say official ever! :o

I never did. :p

I'm only messing with you, and yes, I owe you a few rounds of CoD. ;)

Archived