Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scanlines are good. Here's one without them though:

kenkenobisig2.jpg

This is totally constructive criticism here. These are the problems with Welshman's sig IMHO:

The big black space stuck in the middle of the sig.

The fact he's just copied and scaled the images and stuck them into the sig.

The crap rubbing out on the left hand image.

It's just messy.

EDIT: Though most of welshman's sigs are much better than his Ken Kenobi one.

Originally posted by dvader28

dude, i can make a better sig than that.....look at the nasty lines and big black space. :|

I can make better ones aswell, like Neovenoms current sig. But thats not my best either.

I was really tired when I made it and it only took two minutes, also I've got other things to think about now :D yay me.

Anyway, make the sig because I'm not please with the outcome of the one I made, its too plain.

edit - Sorry didnt realise you already made it, Nice positioning of the pictures. Reminds me of something:

kenkenobisig.jpg

Ken2.jpg

Nah it looks good, I dont like the lines but I suppose it covers up that backround nicely.

Another edit - Sorry didn't realise you got rid of the lines aswell. I've only been making sigs for about a month so sorry about all of the flaws. Plus, like I said I have something else that is always on my mind :)

Final edit - Ok I've made a new version, Its alot better imo, But Lycos is down so I can't host it. Sorry.

much better.

the cropping around the left-most kenobi is a little severe, but overall, tis cool. I might just make a kenobi sig like a timeline...starting with young obi-wan on the left, up to alec guiness on the right....that would work...hmmmmmm. :)

Archived