Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Clemme w/Stick

I think he uses Adobe Photoshop 7....

Most of the sig makers here, use photoshop. I'm the only one that I'm awhare of, who uses Paint Shop Pro....!

-Clemme

I use PSP too. Although I'm not really a graphics designer. :p

Just out of curiousity, what program you use Lost Welshman to make these image signatures?

Yeah I use Adobe Photoshop 7, and Sometimes Corel photopain depending on what needs doing.

And Clemme If you like dark sigs then its fine :D, keep practising those sig making skills. I probably dont even know half the stuff I can with Adobe so dont worry.

Keep it up.

Originally posted by Lost Welshman

And Clemme If you like dark sigs then its fine :D, keep practising those sig making skills. I probably dont even know half the stuff I can with Adobe so dont worry.

Ok, but youre still better than me, and that was where I was going with that! I will keep practicing, so dont worry...:D!

-Clemme

I am almost through with NoLF and wiull be switching to a Kyle/ DF avatar and sig. Avatars are no problem, but the sig is.

I would like a DF sig with Kyle on it. And this is the pic I would like. The one on the right, I mean. New font is in order I would think, any color and style you wish.

kylewip01.jpg

If possible, I would like this as the background so the stormies and spotlight are visible...

02.jpg

*** My infamous, MS Paint template. Make it so Kyle's background is not there and move the background picture accordingly.

site1050.jpg

Thanks alot. I would like the text to say:

Katarn07

LFJA Master

FTF Council Chairman

in whatever style you'd like.

Archived