Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

Originally posted by Death_Jedi

yea but CoupeS one is slower

did u find anything Lost?

if u cant then just get him swinging around his lightsaber ( a cool bit) thanks

A suggestion: maybe the part where he ignites his lightsaber is cool for a sig?? It's different from all the fast-motion gif's we see here, so maybe a good idea??

[EDIT]

Well I started working on that piece of movie and turn it into a gif... Maybe I'll turn it into a sig then ;) If you'd like it that is, I've got plenty of other uses for it :D

[EDIT2]

Well I've done some work and I'm satisfied so far... I'm getting more and more experienced... But my sigs are sooo large :( I either must make the animation shorter, or the framerate lower, but I don't like choppy animations :(

Well let's load it and say if you want it smaller or not... If you want I could remove the first part and only show the striking animation in the end :) Size is almost 800KB you know :(

Click here to view image (almost 800KB :))

Well??

[EDIT3]

OK I've cut a lot of the animation now and have two more versions:

557KB:

death_jedi2.gif

155KB:

death_jedi3.gif

Which one do you guys like best?

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey cool

*saves them both*

i like both them both but proberly the 2nd once best

thanks alot :D ill put it on once i get enough points witch shouldnt be to long

And Lost Welshman ill have to see your virsion to

AND i just got Photo Shop and i dont have a clue how to use it has any1 got a readme guide or anything

and could you please tell me where ya get all the fonts and where you put them to make them work on Photo Shop

Hey cool

*saves them both*

i like both them both but proberly the 2nd once best

thanks alot :D ill put it on once i get enough points witch shouldnt be to long

And Lost Welshman ill have to see your virsion to

AND i just got Photo Shop and i dont have a clue how to use it has any1 got a readme guide or anything

and could you please tell me where ya get all the fonts and where you put them to make them work on Photo Shop

Hehe there were 3 of them ;) But I'm glad you like them... About photoshop; I'd read lots of tutorials if I were your, but don't hesitate to experiment yourself. I don't know if you have any experience with paint shop pro or anything, but it would be wise to learn about layers and the basic photoshop tools first...

You can try these:

http://www.planetphotoshop.com/

http://www.teamphotoshop.com/

Oh and primosidone: thx :D

Originally posted by Black Mamba

hey is it just me or does Welshmans sig look exactly like Coupes avatar???

I promise you they are different, notice how CoupeS has blended it slightly to make it flow better? Where as I just played the movie clicked pause, Copy, paste, play, pause copy, paste...etc And finally added the name. Anyway sorry if you think its not allowed

Using a font in your own artwork or in your sig??

Well you must download the font first and then select the txt tool and write :) Fonts you put in your c:\windows\fonts directory by default.

You can look for fonts here:

http://www.fontsearchengine.com/

I use Star Jedi as starwars font, but there are more out there. I don't have the matrix font yet, is there one?? I'd like to have it but can't find it :( Someone have a link?

Originally posted by Tupac.

Im looking for a signature similar to my avatar,with the 7 bullt shots but I'd like that to happen then a zoom up of this face 15.jpg

then it switching to this 41.jpg and then it saying tupac in red glowly writing,with the backround of my avatar,thanks.

ahem,any one?

Originally posted by Katarn07

Here is my newest sig.

Tell me what you think please.

site1098.jpg

To bad JAF is down, I can't use it yet. Unless I change Super Mod to LFJA and FTF... Also, I need a matching Av.

Nice sig Katarn, looks sweet *wants a admin sig to use on JAF* :p

Originally posted by Bizzaro-Zero

can anyone make me a sig with either Sephiroth, Sefier and Squall going at it (battling). or Zero. and make it like a moving sig please. and put Bizzaro-Zero at the end of the moving sig pic please

hey mysticSpade can you do mine l8r today too please?

Originally posted by Bizzaro-Zero

can anyone make me a sig with either Sephiroth, Sefier and Squall going at it (battling). or Zero. and make it like a moving sig please. and put Bizzaro-Zero at the end of the moving sig pic please

anyone wana try this or do it for me b/c i cant find n e...

hey HertogJan could u give me a direct link to the Starwars font becouse i need it for the sig im doing

EDIT: Hey i tryed fixing ya sig u made 4 me to how i like it and i didt add any frames i just delefted some frames then it ends up being like 2.65MB and not a GIF a photo shop icon beside it if u no wat i mean instead of a GIF 1 what do i do 2 make it a GIF and smaller

EDIT2: i got the Starwars font and lots others but how do u make them glow? and when i go 2 save my work it saves as a photo shop thing not a GIF :(

hey HertogJan could u give me a direct link to the Starwars font becouse i need it for the sig im doing

EDIT: Hey i tryed fixing ya sig u made 4 me to how i like it and i didt add any frames i just delefted some frames then it ends up being like 2.65MB and not a GIF a photo shop icon beside it if u no wat i mean instead of a GIF 1 what do i do 2 make it a GIF and smaller

EDIT2: i got the Starwars font and lots others but how do u make them glow? and when i go 2 save my work it saves as a photo shop thing not a GIF :(

I dunno what program you use for gif editing, but you have to go to file -> save as -> gif. It should work, but what are you trying to edit??

And you make txt glow using the banner txt I added, but you'll need the original .uga file to edit that txt. All you have is the .gif file, you can't really edit anything...

cloud_ff7.jpg

sephiroth.jpg

Blizzaro-Zero, I can't do any animation or anything, but if you like either of these I can put your name in for you and any other changes, just tell me. If not it's all right, I just made these and they were just sitting around ;)

Archived