Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

Originally posted by Dark Moon

cloud_ff7.jpg

sephiroth.jpg

Blizzaro-Zero, I can't do any animation or anything, but if you like either of these I can put your name in for you and any other changes, just tell me. If not it's all right, I just made these and they were just sitting around ;)

holy **** thats nice! and yea i would like it if my name would b in it :). i would appreciate it if you can put it in... thanks

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tupac.

Im looking for a signature similar to my avatar,with the 7 bullt shots but I'd like that to happen then a zoom up of this face 15.jpg

then it switching to this 41.jpg and then it saying tupac in red glowly writing,with the backround of my avatar,thanks.

any one at aLL that can make it ? >.>

cloud_blizzaro.jpg

seph_blizzaro.jpg

Well, I didn't know which one you wanted so I tried it in both... If you want it changed just let me know, and if you put it in your signature please give me credit :D

yea thanks tats the way i wanted it... yea and ill give ya some credit :)

I know, I know I'm double posting. However, I think the above post is too full already, so I'll just make another to showcase my latest art... If it can be called art ;)

mm_and_zero_sig.jpg

A Mega Man and Zero sig, much like the other ones I make heh...

link_sig.gif

And this is only my second animated sig ever, showcasing Link...

Comments? Suggestions? Rants?

They're quite good Dark Moon. Kinda reminds me of my early work :p, and some of the sigs I can't be bothered with. Dont get me wrong Im not insulting you at all, just sometimes they don't blend well.... Mine that is, yours are ok.

Sig8.jpg

Thats my first gandalf sig, then I made this:

LostSig.jpg

And I remember reading Dooku's post last week and just came across the old sig that I made:

dooku.jpg

And does anyone know what happened to this guy:

Ken1.jpg

Hmmm, the memories........ I really need to make better sigs.......

Stuff like...

I don't know

Oh and Reaper I read you're looking for a new sig, so I thought I'd remind you of the others I made:

Reapersig2.gif

Reapersig3.gif

I know, I know I'm double posting. However, I think the above post is too full already, so I'll just make another to showcase my latest art... If it can be called art ;)

mm_and_zero_sig.jpg

A Mega Man and Zero sig, much like the other ones I make heh...

link_sig.gif

And this is only my second animated sig ever, showcasing Link...

Comments? Suggestions? Rants?

dark moon... is that zero sig mine??? if it is can you put my name on it too? please

Thanks Captain Wilson and Lost Welshman, I get bored in Computers so all I really do is screw around trying to make signatures :D .

Bizzaro, no it was just one I made at home one time, but I'll put your name in it if you like it, but you'll have to wait until Monday. That's when I can work on it in school.

BTW - I think it was HertogJan that told me to use chisel to add glow to text. Well, I try, but I can't seem to get the option to be available while working on a text layer. What's up?

BTW - I think it was HertogJan that told me to use chisel to add glow to text. Well, I try, but I can't seem to get the option to be available while working on a text layer. What's up?

So you use PSP, hmmm... Well I dunno for sure, but a lot of filters don't work on txt layers :( In Photoshop you just use the blending options of the layer, no matter if it's a txt layer.

In PSP, you have to rasterize the layer first; that means you can't edit the txt afterwards, since it becomes an ordinary image when you rasterize it. Then you can use chisel!

Oh and when you installed a font (you have to copy-paste it into your windows\fonts map, extracting doesnt work for me, you can use the font in any application that uses fonts :) Word, Powerpoint, paint shop pro, photoshop :)

Ok, could someone make me a sig pic of Vash running and yelling "I GOT SOME I GOT SOME!!!"

Just put the words near his head, and by running, I don't mean animated. Just a still of him running and yelling and preferably smiling.

I'm willing to pay in credits. Show me the finished product, name your price, and I'll pay.

hey

im starting to go Final Fantasy style! well heres what i wanted... can anyone make me a squall and sefier sig when there fighting and have my name at the end of it (at the end of the sig were they fight.) and can you people make it a moving sig please?

thanks

Archived