Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Padanime

agav1.jpg

agsig1.jpg

Wow, that one really rocks, I like the use of those lines... Three things though:

- Why isn't Tesla's name in the sig?

- The "Mr Anderson, surprised to see me?" txt looks bit out of place there... maybe you shouldn't use the matrix font for that, but it's just a matter of opinion.

- Maybe I'm just a perfectionist, but the white border is a bit too big on the left...

Other than those minor things: It really rocks, keep up the good work!

Originally posted by InsaneSith

anyone want a sig via sith?:) i'm up for a challenge.

Alright Sith,

I'll give you a choice either make me a "Pirates of the Caribbean" (the movie) sig or try your hand at a Harry Potter sig with a Slytherin and Draco Malfoy theme.:)

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Harry potter. :p

*Giggles*

Hey! I don't like Harry Potter himself but Draco Malfoy is a cool evil little creep!:p And Slytherin house is so cool! Don't diss Harry Potter (the books I mean, the character himself is a dork!)

could anybody host my current signature picture? since it is hosted on this linux site it is changed by other people in the forums, and i know it is people from lucas forums because one time it was changed to the Reply picture. If anybody could host it i would really appreciate it (it should be a pic of the cheat several times fading in and out in front of strong bads computer) i am getting tired of uploading it 5 times a day because of immature people

thanks

thecheat

ok this is getting very annoying, it is rather immature for somebody to change my banner to say that im a prick. could somebody please host my banner or tell me where i could maybe host it for free because i did not pay 900 points for this trouble

Archived