Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

you should go to ffgurus and ask them, you'll get a much better sig. cuz that's all they do there. you may even be interested in there forums more than LF. Since you seem like a ff person.

or you can try shinraonline it's a really cool forum site. the best in fact. I just prefer LF for the RPGing and I like starwars better than ff.

you'll have to acctually register though.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tesla I gave your sig a try. It was going really well until I uploaded it to the web. I forgot to change the frame to frame one when setting up the lettering and stuff. I'm so sorry. Maybe when I'm less busy I can dig up all the pics and make the backround again.

The Infamous Wrong Sig:

tesla.gif

So sorry :(

Oh and ET Warrior, I'm working on your sig now. :D

I'm one step ahead of you clemme. I thought about doing that but the spec was to have the scrolling backround, so I'll just redo the whole thing later.

Here is your sig ET Warrior, sorry its a bit rushed:

etwarrior.gif

You might want to save it to disk and then upload it somewhere yourself as it exceeds the limit on the site I uploaded it to, and is unlikely to last very long. Sorry.

Hey lost, could ya please make me my sig?The request is up above. If you could, I'ld be forever gratefull and would acknowledge your superiority in the public form of your choosing.

Heres what I want.

Ok, I've changed my mind, I want this pic with the background cut-out and a scrolling matrix background, and somewhere for it to say "The Master of the Bongos..." then under it and to the right, "BongoBob" In preferably matrix font, but any will do. Death_Jedi? Lost Welshman?.:CoupeS:.? Someone???

PLEASE CAN ANYONE MAKE THIS FOR ME!:(

@ Pad :I like te second one the best Pad, but that's just me.

Then i'd say #1, #3 and #4.

@ Bizzaro : there are plenty of ways to blend pictures but here's the one i use the most, because i find it to be the most efficient.

You need to add a fusion mask on the layer of the image you're gonna blend (click the little icon of a small circle in a grey rectangle, at the bottom of the layers palette). The what you need to do is use the gradient tool or either the brush or eraser to hide or show parts of the image. With the brush, black covers the image and white shows the image, all the tones of grey in between cover the image proportionnally, in oter words the darker the grey the more it covers the image. And that's about it.

@ Tesla : her you go

teslaSig.txt

and you should save you pics as jpegs instead of gifs as they have a greater color depth and generally th file size i smaller. It's not always the case but most of the time it's true.

Thanks CoupeS :D

I thought .BMP had more colors ?

Because you can save them as a varity of color formats,

anyway i saved that as .TGA file first then BMP to upload to my webpage because .JPG looks horrible and blurry when you save it as a merged file which is wierd...

Originally posted by BongoBob

Hey lost, could ya please make me my sig?The request is up above. If you could, I'ld be forever gratefull and would acknowledge your superiority in the public form of your choosing.

Heres what I want.

PLEASE CAN ANYONE MAKE THIS FOR ME!:(

I will try my best. Sorry it took so long for me to reply, I didn't come online yesterday.

no, bmp and jpegs have the same color depth, exept jpeg files are way smaller than bmp. The reason why you jpegs are blurry is because you compress themp too much usually the best quality/size ratio is at about 50 to 60 %. But you should use the 'save for web' feature of photoshop to optimize you pics.

Originally posted by Tesla Trooper

Ok thanks CoupeS :D

EDIT- Just made my first animated sig, what do you guys think of it and if you have any tips on improving it i'd really like some :D

not bad for your first....still trying to get enough points to get one ill get it eventually

Archived