Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

Originally posted by Bizzaro-Zero

who here likes my first 2 signatures i have ever made...?

my%20signature%202%201.0.bmp

and

my%20signature%201%201.0.bmp

A few things I found when making sigs is its best not to stretch pictures or resize them highly as you have done in the first one. You may get all you want in the sig but it looks messy and it could look much better. You have also strecthed them in the second one but not too much but I can notice it still but the effects are nice and improve that aspect.

Sorry if that seemed harsh but if you avoid stretching it will look better, just trying to help you improve your skills!:)

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Cryptic

A few things I found when making sigs is its best not to stretch pictures or resize them highly as you have done in the first one. You may get all you want in the sig but it looks messy and it could look much better. You have also strecthed them in the second one but not too much but I can notice it still but the effects are nice and improve that aspect.

Sorry if that seemed harsh but if you avoid stretching it will look better, just trying to help you improve your skills!:)

actually i didnt make em bigger (streched em) i actually had to down size them...

EDIT: but thanks for the advice.

Yeah all pictures you use should keep their original aspect ratio (sp?), or at least somewhere near it. But nice job, keep up the good work! You'll see that with experimenting and help of others, you can get pretty far in the computer art business ;)

Originally posted by HertogJan

Yeah all pictures you use should keep their original aspect ratio (sp?), or at least somewhere near it. But nice job, keep up the good work! You'll see that with experimenting and help of others, you can get pretty far in the computer art business ;)

thanks man

What do you think of my latest sig?

:p

Just opinions.

Oh and bizarro, if you're using PS to make your sigs, then when you are resizing, press the little chain up near the top (i think it's in ps 6+) and then it locks the ratio so you can't go wrong :)

good to know :D

I've always went for colours in sigs (mainly so i can go right down the thread to my post and see who has replied :p)

I admit that it's very confusing, it isn't really anything except some nice shapes and colours :p

Oh and i see you've changed yer av :p

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

What do you think of my latest sig?

:p

Just opinions.

Oh and bizarro, if you're using PS to make your sigs, then when you are resizing, press the little chain up near the top (i think it's in ps 6+) and then it locks the ratio so you can't go wrong :)

actually you just have to hold SHIFT down while resising pics to keep the samr aspect ratio.

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

good to know :D

I've always went for colours in sigs (mainly so i can go right down the thread to my post and see who has replied :p)

I admit that it's very confusing, it isn't really anything except some nice shapes and colours :p

Oh and i see you've changed yer av :p

Yep I got photoshop and I took a picture of myself wearing my shades and voila I put myself in The Matrix! :p

CoupeS you couldn't do me a favour which is could you make a saber at the left i side of a 500x80 sig and have obi1 with a blue color effect and have Master Welsh in glowing text like what you did for my stormtrooper sig this is for someone i know on another forum if you could do this id be very grateful :)

can you refrain yourself from double posting cheat. plz, its not enjoyable for others ;)

the max dimensions are 500 x 80 pixels and you can choose the file size yourself if it stay within reasonable limits. keep in mind 56k users browse this forum aswell ;)

and joetheeskimo5, we have a nifty little system for such questions: PM ;)

Just asking for some help on Imageready. How do you get Effects of animations such as fadeing Ect and how can you blend animations into one sig? For exaple there are the animations i wish to use in in one sig.... is it possabble to do this??

(can i post pics from my hard rive up on LF, if i can how do i)

And How do I resize animations.

In case anyone is wondering why i am asking these question insted of cheaking help ,it is beacuase i looked on help and it was crap :(. That and i want to be able to make my own animations instead of having to bug other to build them for me as it has been said on this thread many a time...

:D

thanks

Archived