Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just dropping in to check how the sigs are going.

Iceman87, just a suggestion but couldn't you just keep Obi the same size and stretch the area around him? It really doesn't look like a slight stretch would make a differance, and then you wouldn't have a short face man in the middle of it. :D

....I'm bored now, bye

Originally posted by Lost Welshman

Just dropping in to check how the sigs are going.

Iceman87, just a suggestion but couldn't you just keep Obi the same size and stretch the area around him? It really doesn't look like a slight stretch would make a differance, and then you wouldn't have a short face man in the middle of it. :D

....I'm bored now, bye

if i had any clue as to how,i would lol

Hey, Bongobob, I made the sig pic for you:

bongofinal.jpg

There are tons of things I can change on it if you don't like something, but I just want to let you know, the background picture will be hard to edit. I can only bur, sharpen, erase bits of it, and that's about it.

But if you want something changed, let me know. ;)

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

Hey, Bongobob, I made the sig pic for you:

bongofinal.jpg

There are tons of things I can change on it if you don't like something, but I just want to let you know, the background picture will be hard to edit. I can only bur, sharpen, erase bits of it, and that's about it.

But if you want something changed, let me know. ;)

LOL, the pixels are stretched the image is blurry, id say it was made in Paint.

Wow, that is alot. :eek:

Lol, if you think thats alot I shouldn't post all mine, lucasforums might crash though it does periodically anyway.:p Don't worry you'll improve with time! And KingPin, please try to be kind to the new sig makers, we all have to start somewhere.

Wow, that is alot. :eek:

Sorry to bring this up again, but Matt was right. Thats NOTHING compared to some of us guys archives. I've still got all the originals on my compter :D I think they closed down my site because it was too big. I've run out of precious hard drive space for you guys in the past.

*sigh* The wonders of sig making.

Too bad there are more good soles to take the sigs. Maybe when I feel a bit more competative then I'll give some more a shot.

Goodbye.

(Oh yeah, and It's LoST welshman not LoRD welshman :D Kapishe? (SP?))

Well Dark M. . I gave it a try. I thought white letters wouldn't be so cool for the sig so I decided to make them black.

Instead of an animated glowing name I let the eye glow :)

Buuuuuut this sig has on or about 174kb (always wondered how people can make nearly movies out of their sigs and have so low kbs)...if this doesn't disturb you it's yours :D

-> MercSig

Archived