Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

Originally posted by Darth NeoVenom

Both look cool. I'll say the first one. And since when Darth Vader and Darth Maul fought each other? :confused:

It was a Star Wars Tales comic.

Battle of the Sith Lords, was the title.

It's a very rare editioned comic. Hard to find.

Anivadersig.jpg

It's matching av

darkfuture_av.jpg

vadermaul.jpg

it's matching av

vadermaulav.jpg

those are some of my currently finished sigs. If anyone wants a sig, just ask. :)

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right. I need to have a new sig, LOTR based. I would like to have a Black Rider as the main theme, with these words:

They were once men - great kings of men.

Then Sauron the deceiver

gave to them nine rings of power.

Blinded by their greed, they took them without question.

One by one they've fallen into darkness.

Now they are slaves to his will.

They are the Nazgul, Ringwraiths,

neither living nor dead.

At all times they feel the presence of the Ring,

drawn to the power of the One.

They will never stop hunting you.

I suppose that there are too many words here to fit into the sig, but... If so, just do this:

Get the Tengwar font ( LotR Elvish font ) here , follow the instructions here use it, and type:

ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,

ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

This is Black Speech for the famous speech: One Ring to rule and blah blah blah.

I want the sig to be dark, but I want the text to be extremely easy to be seen.

I hope I'm not asking too much here.

Nice stuff RoxStar!! :). That's fine, whatever looks good. Geez, I thought everyone forgot about my request, lol. Thanks

Unfortunately I've no where to host it at the moment. Would anyone mind hosting my image please?

Thanks heaps man! :cheers:

Want me to give you credit for the sig just by having under the sig, 'Sig pic by RoxStar'?

Originally posted by RoxStar

How about just "They were once men"?

Lol. IMO its a bit short, but then again, thats just my opinion on the matter. If you would just help me do the 2nd request, I would be happy. :D I've already given up on the 1st request, for there are too many words, I acknowledge that. Please help me!

Hello all...

Yup, I have an awesome sig right now... (thanks joe)... but I'm thinking of getting a new one... to reflect on my username, MennoniteHobbit

So, if any of you would want to or like to make a sig for me, i was thinking of it having...

1) Like a monk guy, with a hood and all, holding is hands together praying...

2) Then, for like two secs, have a hobbit's face replace the monk's...

3) I'll work on the details later if someone will pick up this job...

Oh, and I'm new to this thread... (sorry, completely random there...)

could someone make me an Inuyasha sig? (having one pic of each of the following charicters would be great) Inuyasha(regular) Inuyasha(demon) Koga and Miroku, that'd be great even more if you could add sishomaru in there and have "Sir Shiro" written in a cool font, thanks.

Originally posted by Druid Bremen

Lol. IMO its a bit short, but then again, thats just my opinion on the matter. If you would just help me do the 2nd request, I would be happy. :D I've already given up on the 1st request, for there are too many words, I acknowledge that. Please help me!

Its a really big sig let me know if you want it cut down to something smaller and I'll remove the english translation.

druid.gif

Originally posted by RoxStar

Its a really big sig let me know if you want it cut down to something smaller and I'll remove the english translation.

druid.gif

Umm, not bad, but actually what I meant was having a Black Rider as the main theme. And all right.. You can just put: They were once Men. Or something. :)

Can anyone hook me up with a sick solid snake sig, with Exodus Snake on it, in siiiick writting for a siiiick and cewl person like me?

(Pictures from the twin snakes, nothing else please)

Thanks.

(If you add glow to the letters, make it dark blue please? or like a medium blue, yeah >_>)

Archived