Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

Originally posted by MysticSpade

hey pie where are you gettin your high quality clips at? and what you using to make them? movie gear perhaps.

I get them form Kazaa, and I use Animation Shop 3, which i *cough*also gotfromkazaa*cough*

;)

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can someone make me an avator with shinobi on it. like several pics of him slashing then one with him just standing in the middle and another with him slashing on the other side.

It would be cool if you could put Walsfer on the bottom of it

I've got a request... I want to make a slide show sig of sorts... I want it to be like KH, then deep dive scenes and kingdom hearts 2 scenes... then the final collage... but i cant make animations!!! I have pics required! Can someone make one for me?!:D

Originally posted by Mike Windu

I've got a request... I want to make a slide show sig of sorts... I want it to be like KH, then deep dive scenes and kingdom hearts 2 scenes... then the final collage... but i cant make animations!!! I have pics required! Can someone make one for me?!:D

If you have the pics already then I can make it for you.

Originally posted by RockerD

Can one of talented fellers make me a Alessandra Ambrosio sig???

Hey Rocker D:D

I gave it a try...

15286.jpg

What do you think?

The Pic is hosted, but you should make a copy of it if you want it, because it's possible that the host erases the pic after 3 months if their capacity gets low....

Originally posted by hgwall44

if you could make me a signature with the biker scout( scout trooper such as this one

here

I was wondering if you could put him in one corner aiming to the middle with his gun and another in the other corner facing the same way. So there kind of aiming at each other. If you could make my name come across the middle of them like this

Gumbi

"the ace"

Walsfer

If you could put that in a cool text that would be cool. Also if you could find a more realistic pic. Well thx if someone does my idea for me

Here Gumbi->

15356.jpg

Are you happy with that?

(Your sig is already hosted, but you should make a copy of it, should you like it...the host may erase it when their capacities are getting low)

Originally posted by Captain Wilson

And i still dont know what you mean by copying or pasting the clip, is there and tutorioal you can get for free?

Do you have Animation Shop?

In that case just go to Animation>Insert Frames>From File... and add the clip you want. It should then divide the clip into frames... This might take some time.

After that, just resize and shorten the frames, and you're done ;)

Originally posted by Captain Wilson

What fonts have you used on the sig above Wanderer?

And i still dont know what you mean by copying or pasting the clip, is there and tutorioal you can get for free?

For the name Gumbi.... Blade 2.

For 'the ace'...... Alexis .

:cool:

Archived