Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok. I find out the sig I made caused people to whine and complain. This one guy flamed me twice. First it was because I replaced the letter "s" with a "z" and then it was because my sig took forever to load. The guy is really showing how flamboyant he is. Anyways, I post the pics and here is an example of how I want it to look. Again, I apologize for the size of it. It is my first attempt on making an Animated sig. If anyone can help me or do a better version, can you let me know? Thankz

EDIT: I'll provide a pic of the lastest one I created instead. :D

1371_p67308.gif

Originally posted by snowman21

Hi picolo! Sure the nice people here can make you a sig, but you don't have to ask. Just tell us what you want in your sig and it'll get done...maybe.

That maybe referring to my request there, killah?

Originally posted by Siv

kain, if you goto effects > effect browser then you can go thought all the effects including fade

I looked and I looked. The closest I found was heavy shading, but that doesn't make the pic translucent.

MydnightPsion2.jpg

^---thats what I'm looking for, that kind of faded translucense

Well, after days of trying, re-modeling, new ideas, Siv's much appreciated assistance, and alot of cherry coke, I've made my first sig. Matching avatar too. Whattaya think?

If someone can tell me how to blend the outside pictures in with the background aside from using the spraypaint option, I'd be appreciative. I need another cherry coke...

Ok, this isn't really a request for a sig pic but more of a request for pictures so I can make my sig pic. I need some pictures from the darth maul vs. darth vader comic. I've searched all I can and I can't find the pictures I've seen before. I need some help. If anyone could help I'd be very grateful.

Archived