Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Druid

While I like your sig pic, it is much too big. Even though IG pointed out that bongo likes the sig pics while being on 56k that doesn't mean others should have to put up with the time it takes. I went ahead and trimmed it a bit and cut the filesize in half, it's still much too large but it's a healthier alternative to the 1+ meg sized sig you have right now.

IG , I suggest you start learning to adjust frame timing, it can significantly affect the filesize while still giving the nice transition appearance.

And I suggest you heed mine and astrotoys advice or I will have to report this, as much as I don't want to.

DBSig3.gif

:edit: went ahead and changed the image size too, so now it's 1/4 the original size that IG had it at.

Fair enough. Unless you just save our gifs to you HD, that way, you won't have to load em each time. That's what I did on the college network.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Astrotoy7

sheesh, what type of framerate do you have there IG, im sure alot of ppl with lower end pcs and dialup connections are cursing that otherwise impressive sig...

chop that framerate down ! It'll look/load/play much better....

MTFBWYA

Yes, it is making my comp go slow, I had to click on reply to see if anybody had answered mine:(

Does anybody want to make me a new sig av combo?

Plo Koon as a sith with Darth Rythe writen somewhere please.

Cheers.

Please?

if you could make me a signature with the biker scout( scout trooper such as this one

here

I was wondering if you could put him in one corner aiming to the middle with his gun and another in the other corner facing the same way. So there kind of aiming at each other. If you could make my name come across the middle of them like this

Gumbi

"the ace"

Walsfer

If you could put that in a cool text that would be cool. Also if you could find a more realistic pic. Well thx if someone does my idea for me

Originally posted by Dante Vandetta.

Could someone make me a signature image using pictures from Devil May Cry, and the lettering saying Dante Vandetta?

(As well as a Avatar saying dante..)

im on it!:)

you want something animated, or just a lot of pics glued together (like Astroytoy7- and Sams sigs)

Originally posted by Kain

Eh it isn't for me so I gotta find out the details later.

ok, just to add a question, what framerate does he/she want?

Like, a small 3-10 frames or perfectly smooth animation?

since I don't seem to be getting an answer in the other threads (no clue why). Can anyone of you nice folks host my sig? As I have said, it's nothin special, just using paint and stuff. But I am gonna buy a photoshop cd from my work in the coming weeks so just keep the comments to a minimum ;).

PM me, thanks

ok Dante, I finished it at last.

Dantesig.jpg

I didnt turn out the way I wanted it to because my image program went nuts and merged the layers WAY to soon. that way I couldnt add to many pictures after that because they would always be on top of the old ones...

also I couldnt find the "diesel outfit".

and I didnt find a dmc font either :(

Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir

since I don't seem to be getting an answer in the other threads (no clue why). Can anyone of you nice folks host my sig? As I have said, it's nothin special, just using paint and stuff. But I am gonna buy a photoshop cd from my work in the coming weeks so just keep the comments to a minimum ;).

PM me, thanks

Ask Joetheeskimo, he'll host it for ya ;)

Archived