Home

So, whatcha'll look like? (56k'ers beware)

Acrylic

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Prime

When I am not in vehicle mode, I sometimes look like this:

mikecolleen.jpg

or this:

colleenmike2.jpg

I am, of course, the one on the left. :)

Funny...I always pictured you as an auto-bot :confused:

Nice wedding photos :). Does she game?

cause I can't find a girl that shows my love for games. They have so far been able to tolerate it, but non really like to play.

makes me sad :(

Originally posted by Acrylic

I'd hate it if I had a girl that played games as much as I do...cuz I mean, to me, its a guy thing. :indif:

Psh. :p I'd love it if my girlfriend played video games. Imagine the fun of playing together! Imagine LAN parties Friday night on Co-op, with the person you love! I mean, honestly, that's awesome.

It's also one more thing that wouldn't divide you, since you both have the same tastes.

Aw man, that would be cool. :cool:

Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir

Nice wedding photos :).

Thanks man. :)

Does she game?

Not overly. Athough now that I got an XBox as a wedding present, she is keen to start playing. We are both into sports and we have already started playing NHL 2004 and NBA Street (she likes that she can have a female player). She is also big into snowboarding so she wants to try out some of those games.

We have a fooseball table at our house and we play that a lot. So getting her into XBox games hasn't been too hard. :)

Originally posted by legameboy

Psh. :p I'd love it if my girlfriend played video games. Imagine the fun of playing together! Imagine LAN parties Friday night on Co-op, with the person you love! I mean, honestly, that's awesome.

It's also one more thing that wouldn't divide you, since you both have the same tastes.

No it wouldnt be. I want a lady that acts like a lady. Not a lady that acts like an unemployed 30 year old man that lives in his mom's basement.

But, it would be nice just to play a little bit of co-op, or something on a day when its really boring. I wouldnt mind that. :)

Originally posted by Samuel Dravis

Is that...assigning arbitrary roles to different genders? AKA sexism? No, surely not! :p

Kinda is. Hell, Im more old fashioned in thinking. Im just saying, I dont want MY lady to play games, on account of I like ladies that act like ladies. 'Nuff said on my part.

Kinda is. Hell, Im more old fashioned in thinking. Im just saying, I dont want MY lady to play games, on account of I like ladies that act like ladies. 'Nuff said on my part.

That is such an incredibly creepy thing to say.

What? What's that you're saying? Post my picture? >.>;;

*Runs away*

Originally posted by legameboy

But think of it this way:

You beat her in the games, you don't get laid for a hole week and you get to sleep on the sofa for a hole month(If you're living with her)

Not so cool then, eh? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Redwing

I swear, I'll kill you if you do anything :p

And I know where you're sleeping for two weeks next month :D;)

Hey, Pinky, is Wacky in America right now? Its waht Steve told me. (Yeah, I coulda PMed, but figuring I dont check my PMs, I doubt Pinky does either)

No it wouldnt be. I want a lady that acts like a lady. Not a lady that acts like an unemployed 30 year old man that lives in his mom's basement.

Well there is a shallow mind for you... But speaking as someone who had that and has that right now, I just want something I care about, and someone I care about, and to have those mix. It would be bliss.

Is that how you think of everyone here? Not everyone is like that... I'm sorry, but after that statment I have to say that you don't know **** about anyone :rolleyes:.

---------

You are certainly a lucky man Prime... I hope you have many auto-bot children.

I just hope they don't grow up to be little Decepticons...

OK I'll stop now :(

Is that how you think of everyone here? Not everyone is like that... I'm sorry, but after that statment I have to say that you don't know **** about anyone :rolleyes:.

Nah, Its only how I think about you. :)

Nah, Its only how I think about you. :)

SO You think that I live in my parents basement...

just because I talk to people here...just as you do?

Surely you can't be that stupid.

And when did you suddenly think you had a life? Your still in school right? School is your life, until you grow up. (which I seriously hope you do for all our sakes)

If you want to live in a dream world where your parents give you everything and still think you have a life.

Then I pitty you ;)

Archived