Home

Pool Clearning Workout (me flexin'...fair warning)

RpTheHotrod

Well, I'll be straight up honest. I don't work out much at all. Bah. I'm not even really that tanned. I work outside all the time but you can never take your shirt off, heh.

BUT ANYWAY....

I clean pools as a job. Maintenance, repairs, replacements, clearning, etc...

However, it seems to give me a decent workout, somehow....so here it is.

flex.jpg

not too bad for just clearning pools, I guess, eh? ;)

Naw, it's just weird. Heh, I used to literally have no build in any way whatsoever....but ever since I started cleaning pools... o_O

I guess moving that pole back and forth in a pool hours on end really works the arms. A little overtime gives a lot?

p.s. tooth...there is far more into pool cleaning than you think, heh. That water alone will go green REEEEEEEAL fast if you don't know what you're doing.

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod

Naw, it's just weird. Heh, I used to literally have no build in any way whatsoever....but ever since I started cleaning pools... o_O

I guess moving that pole back and forth in a pool hours on end really works the arms. A little overtime gives a lot?

Well yeah, isometric.

I lift weights myself.

But before I had a station of my own, I worked with my dad at his lumber yard. So I know what that is about.

Any movement that makes you sweat and strain can tone your muscles.

Although it may take longer. You do it everyday, so you will see results.

Maybe if you buy weights...or make your own you will see more results. (because as you might know after straining you muscles hurt, this hurting is because of your muscles ripping and then the body rebuilds them and they become larger)

sorry, some people don't know that :)

Bah, I wish I had a pair of muscles like that, mine are quite small. I would go gym but I can't be bothered to go really, it's just kinda wierd, you have to do some training before you get to use the equipment and that kinda puts me off. Oh well, sometime I'll get a job. Not one of those crappy paperounds though.

Psst, will lifting my heavy pc up work?!? :p

yeaaaah..for some reason weight lifting doesn't help me, but a strong cardiovascular program allows me to tone up beyond all expectations :D

i'd post pics but then i'd get selenne to dump kain and ruin his plans for TAKING OVER THE WORLD

hint hint astro;)

Shhh! Quiet Bill or they'll start teasing us midwesterners about how we have sex with animals and bags of various grains! :(

We should change your name to Dirk Armripples, Rp. :xp: Or maybe Flex Buffpipes, I dunno.

Cleaning swimming pools is some of the most backbreaking labor I've ever had to do. I, unlike you, only have to do it twice every year though. :D Huzzah!

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Shhh! Quiet Bill or they'll start teasing us midwesterners about how we have sex with animals and bags of various grains! :(

We should change your name to Dirk Armripples, Rp. :xp: Or maybe Flex Buffpipes, I dunno.

Cleaning swimming pools is some of the most backbreaking labor I've ever had to do. I, unlike you, only have to do it twice every year though. :D Huzzah!

Everytime I see "Huzzah!" I see like 10 people from LOTR picking up a ring, and saying Huzzah!

And Me, I'm weak. I try to get muscles. But I cant. *shrugs*

Originally posted by Acrylic

Everytime I see "Huzzah!" I see like 10 people from LOTR picking up a ring, and saying Huzzah!

And Me, I'm weak. I try to get muscles. But I cant. *shrugs*

Aw, it's ok man. Some of us are made to have a big head and thunder-thighs. ='/

*runs off crying*

Archived