Home

Cantina 13: Rebellion

Deac

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Dammit, Red, knew I'd get that wrong!]

Darkstar Skyhook

Reletha: As I understand, he was killed in the razing of Ulna Shardes several months ago.

----------------------------------

Godsheim Station

Elella: *Remembering these are the Aesir she is speaking to* He's gone off on a rage-fuelled vengeance spree to destroy the last child of my evil uncle and avenge one of my cousin's deaths...so he's doing fine really. What part of Asgard are you from?

Mirra: He must be better, he remembered to take his apprentice this time.

------------------------------------------------------------

Flax: Now that thats sorted out.

*Everybody sits, an aide brings caf.*

Flax: Captain Jil, we asked you here because we've decided to give you a choice of assignments. I've been looking for replacements for some of our squad commanders, we have several posts available and I wanted to give the choice, quite frankly your record speeks for itself. Viper and Falcon Squadron both need new commanders, so do Hammer and Scropian Squadron.

((DEAC: CHECK THE FLEET LIST BEFORE CHOOSING.))

Kioet: I don't know where she left to. We parted after you sent me to train on Argonia. She never said where she was going. I should probably have the shuttle checked for homing becons.

*Kioet sighs*

Kioet: Well, I've been wondering, since I'm getting this upgraded armor, do you have any mission planned for me?

*Man-from corner approached the weaponry terminal. He chose a high-powerd armor-piercing projectile weapon, silenced and with removable scope and automatic fire. After that he chose the modified E-11 and a bunch of thermal detonators that also sent out an EMP pulse. He chose a blastar and a projectile hand weapon as his sidearms.*

Man-from-corner: Hmmm, I think even Drugga's army is gonna have a problem with me.

((Scar: Are you actually going to post? Like with Sungchi replying to Riss? Or Fused Irvine?))

Cantina, Back Room

Aren: Absolutely. Before you go, though, I'd like to run you through a short practice run in your new suit. To make sure everything is working perfectly, and better show you the changes we've made.

----------

SSD Vigilance Blast Site

Nereli: I see. Is there someone we could speak to about these Vanguard, then?

((well i forgot about shungchi, but as for F. Irvine, it's deac's turn w/ malice

>.< not too much time for posting in the morning))

Nar Shadda

*Shungchi looks about the rubble, and of the tower.*

Shungchi "I may have been more freelance, but this was a more welcoming site after several slayings... Mainly of course I would have to get my pay.."

Briefing

Makon: Whichever of the X-Wing squadrons needs me most sir. I prefer the Incom over the A-Wings.

-------------------------------

Godsheim Station

Elella: *Distraught. Horrible teen party memories flood back again* So...where are you from then?

Flax: In that case I'll asign you to Falcon, you'll fly on the right of my Blues.

Ackbar: Now that that is taken care of, will you please outline the plan, General Madine.

Madine: We have stolen the codes for Coruscant's planetary shield, in additional to an Imperial Shuttle, a commando team will be inserted and charged with disabling the shield by tapping into the computer core. Many Bothans died to bring us these codes and the fatality rate on the mission may be high, I'm looking for a volanteer to this mission.

*Everybody looks for Han, he's still locked up with Leia, so everyone looks at Greer.*

((I'm bored with playing it straight.))

F. Irvine "I'm going to access their libraries, and upload data that the cult wanted me to do. As for working for them, I hardly consider it, more or less its a favor for Lokpihet. If they want something else done, they need to come to me next and make it worth my while..."

[2 sticks! Owwww:( :D ]

Briefing

*A runner enters*

Runner: We've just got the latest shipment of mail from Coruscant. We've recieved contact from the resistance down there!

*He goes to Makon*

This one was specifically for you...

*Makon opens the letter. It reads only: "Tolvis II". This is deeply meaniful to Makon, and he falls back in his chair*

-------------------------

Darkstar Skyhook

Reletha: I know little of the project. I never authorised their use. However, I am unable to give you the location of any production facility, as I believe the last one was destroyed in the immolation bombing of Ulna Shardes.

Archived