Home

A little reorganizing...

JekRendar

I'm not trying to condem anyone, or attack anyone, but I just feel that our PA has some organization problems that need to be addressed and hopefully fixed.

These are some problems I found and if not fixed, could end up hurting the PA in the long run.

[*]Impromptu PA events - I know some of you think this maybe a personal thing, but it's a problem. This PA only has about one really big PA event every other month or so, if that. I confess, I haven't been carrying my share of weight, when it comes to organizing events, but I just feel that if a PA member happens to see a bunch of combat-oriented members on maybe an impromptu PA event should be scheduled. I feel that the leaders should encourage these, because the events will establish good teamwork, cooperation and fun for everyone.

[*]TeamSpeak/Guild Chat - This is a bit of a problem for people that A. Can't get into the TeamSpeak server becuase it is full or B. Is on dial-up and doesn't want to lag. Which if you fall into either A or B you are left out in the cold, which luckily only happened to one person, but in the future may affect more. What may have to be done is someone will have to summarize what is being discussed on GuildChat or get rid of TeamSpeak all together. It's only causing division in the PA, especially when it comes to organizing events and such.

[*]Leadership/City Mayor - I love Xan, she's the nicest person I've ever met in an online game. When I had financial trouble, she was the most generous, along with Corzip and Ahoc. But, I disagree with having an -A- leader as City Mayor. Yes, it is convenient for us, but what about the rest of the town, the non- -A- members? What we really have here is a Church/State issue, the PA is like the Church and the State is the city, should the President also by the Pope too? Also, if maybe we had a non- -A- leader, as Mayor, maybe we could get more people into CC. Cori is a great town and I love it, more than I loved Rorana any day. This may seem like a small problem, but it could get larger.

[*]Infallible Leadership - I saved this to last because I know this is going to ruffle the most feathers. This is nothing personal against any one leader or leaders, but I disgree with the way things are run. The fact that only way you can be a leader is by being a powergamer and being on during the day, which works out most convenietly for the Europeans. Nothing against them and we have American leaders too, like Jo, whom I admire and I indebted to, but I feel that we need a Governing Counsel that is elected every 4 months and ran by 2-3 advisors, ie Jan, Corzip, Jo, Xan, Tebs, etc. But they wouldn't get a vote or have any real power, the power would come from the Counselors, which people would nominate from within the PA, advisors could nominate too. And once elected to Counselor, you have to wait a term before running again. This way, the power never stays in a few hands for too long. Also, Alternate characters are INELEGLIBLE for being a Counselor or Advisor. Pick one or other. I'm not trying to attack anyone or get personal, I'm just pointing out flaws in the PA and they need to be fixed.

[/list=1]

So, I would like to apologize for anyone I may have offended, but these are problems in the PA and these need to be addressed before these become bigger.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

u think Xanadu is a leader of -A-???? well ya wrong there pal :p

Im just a member like yourself.

and as for the rest of what u wrote, sorry to sound brash.. but if you were actually around more then u would see that everything else was utter rubbish too :)

I dont hate ya, or anything like that Jek, but..

HOW RUDE!!

Xanadu

Mayor of cori Celesti... MEMBER of -A-!

ps.. if ya knew how much money me and corzip spent on building the city Cori, then u would think twice about what u said!!

of forgot to say....

heres a little breakdown 1, 2, 3, 4 style... where did u go wrong in the mesage..

1. Impromptu events. well if ya read the posts and stuff, u will see we do actually organize hunts, and have spontanious ones depending on whos on. Tebra and Zeto are Hunt masters, again read the PA mail ingame.

2. Not everyone is in Teamspeak. and we do try to get ppl not involved, involved. And i used to use Teamspeak when i was on a modem , so no excuses there, unlesss u live in coronet then i understand.

3. ^-^ look at post above :p ((im still no leader of -A-))

4. WOW! want a bigger spade mate, coz your gonna need a damn big hole for ya grave :) keep digging!

Infallible?? ..................... and Europians , hahahahaa

Well considering that the leaders and the city leaders are all europian, that would make it a bit awkward yes! oh and a good percentage of the members are euro too... im not gona distrubt my sleeping pattern.. even tho i didnt get to bed till 5am again coz playing with my US buddies...

Maybe u should consider starting your own PA and city ?? its easy!! NOT! .. oh. and u need at least 2mill credits to even start!

there, hope thats kinda cleared up a few things. im not happy no.. and i feel me and corzip have been targeted again, by someone who dosnt see what we really.. do.. I will let the rest of the PA speak their minds.. login off

Completely agree with Xanadu..

We got alot of hunts. Some are orginized and some are spontanious, as Xanadu said. I have had the last month had hunts for rancors, kimogilas, Fort Tusken, squills, krayts and so on. Some days ago we did the corvette. So whats the problem?? We have also had mounted races, swoop races and so on.

Most of there I have stayed up late to have, so everyone in the guild could atleast have a chance to come and I have been very tired and sleepy after them.

About the city, I think Corzip and Xanadu have done GREAT!!!! Do you know how many millions these guys have used?? Of their own money???? And how many hours they have used so we can have a city at all???? Payed and given away alot of the city houses themselves. So if you want a another city, go get one yourself.

In teamspeak we dont talk that much about game, but we have fun...nothing special about it. Important stuff is taken up in guildchat so everyone can see. So no secrets there.

About mayor, let Xanadu stay, she is a great mayor, and I dont want anyone else. And she is not a leader. That is Corzip and Jan. Im not a leader either. But I help out alot if they need me to do something.

If you dont agree, find another guild that suites you better, cause you havent been around for a while and you havent seen how much we have improved at all.

Im not usually the bitch in these forums, but today I feel like being one.

my my my. sometimes i think your just doing this because you like to stir up a hornets nest :)

now how to burst your bubble :p

first let me say something. i dont hate you. i liked a lot of your idea's. and i have nothing against you. but uhm there is one thing about yourself. your to conclusive.. (may not be the right word) you see something.. draw a conclusion and thats it. you dont bother to investigate. you dont bother to ask why something is the way it is. maybe you should first ask around before you make acusations.

now lets get started on your points:

Originally posted by JekRendar

1. Impromptu PA events - I know some of you think this maybe a personal thing, but it's a problem. This PA only has about one really big PA event every other month or so, if that. I confess, I haven't been carrying my share of weight, when it comes to organizing events, but I just feel that if a PA member happens to see a bunch of combat-oriented members on maybe an impromptu PA event should be scheduled. I feel that the leaders should encourage these, because the events will establish good teamwork, cooperation and fun for everyone.

rigth good one. and i can point to you those responsible for this lack of PA events *points to SOE and the devs* they are the reason group hunting SUCKS! everyone is able to take out anything they desire as long as they have the right template. group hunting..... WHAT grouphunting. its all solo groups right now. the only thing you need a group is DWB and the corvette.. and you yourself experienced yourself that a 10 player group isnt enough for that. the devs have either made the bases to hard for small groups pof powerplayers. or to easy for 1 player. no one wants to group hunt anymore because.. you can kill something in a single hit with most professions. last time we were on endor in a group the best i could do is heal.... cause i hardly could get a shot of or the enemy got killed.... whooptydoo.... dont blame us. blame the devs.

and xan has been right, for the last couple of months (if you would have been online) i been working my butt off getting people to come to PA events. unless you have like a MAJOR prize like a couple of million.. stormtrooper armor or a lightsaber ... no one will turn up.

2. TeamSpeak/Guild Chat - This is a bit of a problem for people that A. Can't get into the TeamSpeak server becuase it is full or B. Is on dial-up and doesn't want to lag. Which if you fall into either A or B you are left out in the cold, which luckily only happened to one person, but in the future may affect more. What may have to be done is someone will have to summarize what is being discussed on GuildChat or get rid of TeamSpeak all together. It's only causing division in the PA, especially when it comes to organizing events and such..

that its full is very is a problem that is easaly solved. that it lags im sorry. but are you forcing us to stop talking to eachother?? i actually really like it. it gives me a chance to brush up on my english and its a fast way to get to know something. and im certai that once space expansion is there pressing one button to ask something will be so much easier.now im sorry for those who feel left out. and if you have questions inside the guildchat i always answer them. but im not gonna give up teamspeak just because people feel jealous. i been jealous at tons of people in this guild. like jo, zeto, xan, tebra..... but i cannot force those people to share the stuff im jealous off just because i cannot get it. teamspeak can never reaplace guildchat. agreed. and i still use guildchat ALL the time. i just think teamspeak is a real time saver ons ome things. like on the corvette last time... i asked people in there to concetrate on a crew man instead of the superbattle droid. such split second things is easier to say then type... i hope you understand that.

now about no room. im gonna talk to baboo and ill give him the 5 dollars a year for 10 extra people.

3. Leadership/City Mayor - I love Xan, she's the nicest person I've ever met in an online game. When I had financial trouble, she was the most generous, along with Corzip and Ahoc. But, I disagree with having an -A- leader as City Mayor. Yes, it is convenient for us, but what about the rest of the town, the non- -A- members? What we really have here is a Church/State issue, the PA is like the Church and the State is the city, should the President also by the Pope too? Also, if maybe we had a non- -A- leader, as Mayor, maybe we could get more people into CC. Cori is a great town and I love it, more than I loved Rorana any day. This may seem like a small problem, but it could get larger..

first of all. xan is jus the mayor. i love xan... i trust her.. but still jan and me are the final leaders. tebra, zeto and xan are just people i trust with my life when it comes to certain stuff. and xan, grask and me put everything we got into the city to get it in the first place. xan really wanted to be mayor. i agreed. and a mayor is the only one who can keep a city nice looking.

i trust most of our guild. because i got to know them. but i think to trust a player in the guild with mayorship your REALLY have to know this person. its a very bad idea to give it to some jack from the street. now about the DB's. morgaine never had any problems to be part of a city thats run by someone else. as long as that city stays up and running. not like her other city she was in on Rori. Í know a couple of the DB''s i talk to rabiddog on a regular ocasion. and i know they have no interest of running for mayor.... the mayor position is for someone we have to trust. blindly. and know they will not do anything stupid.

Infallible Leadership - I saved this to last because I know this is going to ruffle the most feathers. This is nothing personal against any one leader or leaders, but I disgree with the way things are run. The fact that only way you can be a leader is by being a powergamer and being on during the day, which works out most convenietly for the Europeans. Nothing against them and we have American leaders too, like Jo, whom I admire and I indebted to, but I feel that we need a Governing Counsel that is elected every 4 months and ran by 2-3 advisors, ie Jan, Corzip, Jo, Xan, Tebs, etc. But they wouldn't get a vote or have any real power, the power would come from the Counselors, which people would nominate from within the PA, advisors could nominate too. And once elected to Counselor, you have to wait a term before running again. This way, the power never stays in a few hands for too long. Also, Alternate characters are INELEGLIBLE for being a Counselor or Advisor. Pick one or other. I'm not trying to attack anyone or get personal, I'm just pointing out flaws in the PA and they need to be fixed...

/sigh you really want to be leader hah? and you disagree that it has to be a powergamer? well i dont. i know out of experience you get NOTHING done if the eprson you have to rely on is NEVER online. we need someone that we can rely on to something they asked to do. if he/she is constant offline... what good is he/she to a leadership position?

europeans again?? god its like the SWGalaxies.net forums. i wanna be a mod because i live in the US because you cannot see what we post when your asleep i get these PM's every week.

dont get me started on it. Grask was a leader before he left. he was US.. Zeto is a high position one.. he is in the US.

now not to offend Jo in any matter. be he is a member not a leader. the reason for that jo and me know.. at least i hope so :p

if this discussion is about you being online late and no leader is on..... it must be a great disaster when we go offline that there is so much to be done for a leader at that time. i mean do things go so wrong at the times we are offline that we need a leader at those times?

the council idea ... i have honestly been thinking of doing that one for months now. but i always come up with more arguments againts it then for it. i would like to give you the example of our guild colors, guild name, guild town. i respect everyones opinion and i like different aproaches. but the biggest problem is that you can NEVER EVER please everyone. i mean we had MONTH of discussion on a guild color for sith sake. so i finally picked a color that no one had picked before. so that way everyone got the same treatment.

the guild name was in my eyes completely an honest choice of everyone. it got picked perfectly. and how about the endless discussions/fights about moving to rorana. like i said i respect everyones opinion... and i consider them ALL... but there are times you really should NOT have a counsil.... it will take AGES to decide if a flower pot should or should not be in a spot in the city hall. really the system we have now i good enough.

ok here is my conclusion.

ask around before you acuse.

be online more to see what is really going on

if you have real critics come to me or one of the other players first

i hope you see what i mean

Corzip Dinn

I dont know if anyone said what I am about to say, but I just want to say something before I read all the posts..

Jek,

You have ABSOLUTELY NO right to mock they way that we do things. You were gone for a while and come back thinking you should be leader?? Damn Jek, if you dont like the way we doing things LEAVE.

1. Impromptu PA events - I know some of you think this maybe a personal thing, but it's a problem. This PA only has about one really big PA event every other month or so, if that. I confess, I haven't been carrying my share of weight, when it comes to organizing events, but I just feel that if a PA member happens to see a bunch of combat-oriented members on maybe an impromptu PA event should be scheduled. I feel that the leaders should encourage these, because the events will establish good teamwork, cooperation and fun for everyone.

I dont know how you can possibly think that we dont hunt, maybe its because you dont play? We go on hunts frequently actually. But just because I dont post them on the forums anymore, that doesnt mean we dont hunt! Last time I posted a hunt on the forums only 3 people showed up! So dont think that is a problem with the hunt masters! When we want to hunt, we go in game. Your not online most the time and when you ARE online, you are either not in guild chat or at some rebel base, mocking imps for not coming down to try and kill you (oh dont worry, when I start PvPing again you are up on my list I dont care that we arent allowed to kill guild members).

2. TeamSpeak/Guild Chat - This is a bit of a problem for people that A. Can't get into the TeamSpeak server becuase it is full or B. Is on dial-up and doesn't want to lag. Which if you fall into either A or B you are left out in the cold, which luckily only happened to one person, but in the future may affect more. What may have to be done is someone will have to summarize what is being discussed on GuildChat or get rid of TeamSpeak all together. It's only causing division in the PA, especially when it comes to organizing events and such.

The LAST thing I want is to lose guild chat, Its what I love most about this guild. We used to have the best conversations.. Its not like we are talking behind your back in Teamspeak or anything, Your not missing anything! Its just an extension on guild chat, not a replacement!

3. Leadership/City Mayor - I love Xan, she's the nicest person I've ever met in an online game. When I had financial trouble, she was the most generous, along with Corzip and Ahoc. But, I disagree with having an -A- leader as City Mayor. Yes, it is convenient for us, but what about the rest of the town, the non- -A- members? What we really have here is a Church/State issue, the PA is like the Church and the State is the city, should the President also by the Pope too? Also, if maybe we had a non- -A- leader, as Mayor, maybe we could get more people into CC. Cori is a great town and I love it, more than I loved Rorana any day. This may seem like a small problem, but it could get larger.

Dont Get started on Xan, nuff said. You dont want me to start.

Infallible Leadership - I saved this to last because I know this is going to ruffle the most feathers. This is nothing personal against any one leader or leaders, but I disgree with the way things are run. The fact that only way you can be a leader is by being a powergamer and being on during the day, which works out most convenietly for the Europeans. Nothing against them and we have American leaders too, like Jo, whom I admire and I indebted to, but I feel that we need a Governing Counsel that is elected every 4 months and ran by 2-3 advisors, ie Jan, Corzip, Jo, Xan, Tebs, etc. But they wouldn't get a vote or have any real power, the power would come from the Counselors, which people would nominate from within the PA, advisors could nominate too. And once elected to Counselor, you have to wait a term before running again. This way, the power never stays in a few hands for too long. Also, Alternate characters are INELEGLIBLE for being a Counselor or Advisor. Pick one or other. I'm not trying to attack anyone or get personal, I'm just pointing out flaws in the PA and they need to be fixed.

First of all Jo is in no way a leader.. I dont know what you are thinking about.. But he is NOT a leader. No offense Jo. Maybe the guild leaders made some mistakes(Rorana, Spring cleaning, reinviteing Jek) but they have done a great job with this guild and if you think otherwise you shouldnt be here..Im sure that if you have a personal problem with any of the leaders, you can talk to them in person and they will settle that...

Thats all I have to say.

BTW, corzip whats that command again?

Does "/removeplayer Jek" work?

I don't have much to say because I haven't been ingame for some months, but I'll have to agree with these other guys. From what I've heard you've been away from game for a while, and now you come in acting like you've got answers. By the sounds of it you have solutions to things that aren't even problems.

2. I hang out in TeamSpeak. I've got 56k, no microphone and no game. I haven't seen more than 5 people in there. We mostly talk about our hopes for JtL, the weather, and how to pronounce words. You're not missing anything.

3. I haven't heard of anybody complaining about Xan (since that one time with Froobuk and yadda yadda), so what's the problem?

4. I don't understand why everybody wants to be leader so bad. We're not a militaristic PA, we're not a grand empire. Being leader means you get people in the PA, and for Corzip it means making final decisions on some subjects. So, why then do we need a "changing of the guard" system?

As far as being a powergamer to lead in a PA, that's just the way it is. I look back at all the online games I've played (UO, EQ, AO, DAoC, CS clans), and all leaders were powergamers. It goes that way because it works out for everybody.

If you want to be leader, go make a PA. I'm not even joking; get some friends together and try it out. You'll see that there isn't much to it (systems wise, and once you remember to pay the PA hall maintenance :p). The hardest part I think is relations, and having a different leader every week wont help that.

*sits in the corner with his thumb in his mouth*. Whoa! I can see theres a little tension. There is a somewhat difficulty with the timezones but other than that I believe that the PA is great. Its more of a close grouping of friends then a die hard PA that is all about roleplaying and powergaming and I like that b/c we watch eachothers backs. Oh and for those of you who don't know I'm Koji in game.

First, let me say, thanks for the compliment on thinking of me as a leader, but i am not. I cant say im clear on the reasons, but im pretty sure it was my time off from the guild about 3 times, then the unfortunate boot i got once. not the point, leader wou ld be far to great an honor for me.

while i think jeks ideas are constructive, they arnt to this PA. If we, as jackrabbit said, were a militaristic PA, a few of these ideas i feel would be a very LARGE help for the PA. Exar(koji ingame) hit the nail right on the head, we are not so much a PA as we are a tight knit group of friends who help each other and enjoy each others company ingame. if we wanted military, we could go join REIGN or TIO or somethin or other.

Jek, if you want a guild to work like this, it would be best if you found one with similar ideas like yours, or form one. as jackrabbit said, and i can only assume he is right, its not an easy task.

xan- Breat in, breath out..dont get excited :p

neo'-SPAM :p

PA- /hug all ...<3

Sorry Jordan. :p Couldn't resist. It just seems each month Jek tries to force Corzip out of leadership, who has handled this PA since day one. And who keeps on going and going with it, no matter what issues he is faced with.

Then Jek, rambles on about how bad certain issues are in the PA. And that he should take over as Leader..?

Just seems a bit.. Forceful?

Sounds more stupid I think. He will never get leader in this guild. If he does, I quit. But I know that wont happen, so no worries.

I like Jek too, but I dont like people who say stuff like this and have just started to play again and got no clue whats happening.

Yesterday some of us who was online then went to the geo cave and completed that one, so who says that we dont do stuff.

Originally posted by Imreanna

have to ask, where is Jek to defend what he wrote? He has answered another post just some days ago.

Well, I would say that I'm A. in-game playing SWG or B. working at a real life job, but I know Tebs, you don't want those answers, so you wanna get dirty? Let's get dirty.

First and foremost, I was only trying to present some health, constructive criticism and it gets refuted by flaming and Neoc's spamming.

Second off, I'm not going to refute what Xan and Corzip said for two reasons: 1. they politely corrected my mistakes and 2. they politely refuted my points and for that, I conmend them and I understand what they said. (BTW, Xan, I'm not sure if you have uber dial-up, but on mine, if I run ANY other internet-based program, SWG lags like no other.)

DISCLAIMER: The original post was intended to be CONSTRUCTIVE, it was FLAMED. The following REFUTATIONS are may sound hurtful, but just remember: YOU STARTED IT.

Now, to the gory part...

Tebra - When are all these hunts planned? I've never recieved an email, the Group Events or whatever board hasn't been used since April, on GuildChat, when did I hear, "Say we are meeting at XXXX location for XXXX hunting."

I have had the last month had hunts for rancors, kimogilas, Fort Tusken, squills, krayts and so on.

Easy to say, when there is no open invitation. By not posing an open invitation, you are secluding individuals and dividing the PA.

About the city, I think Corzip and Xanadu have done GREAT!!!! Do you know how many millions these guys have used?? Of their own money???? And how many hours they have used so we can have a city at all???? Payed and given away alot of the city houses themselves. So if you want a another city, go get one yourself.

I agree. They have done great and AS I MENTIONED BEFORE, CC is one of the best cities I've seen and much better than Rorana.

In teamspeak we dont talk that much about game, but we have fun...nothing special about it. Important stuff is taken up in guildchat so everyone can see. So no secrets there.

Are you sure? Because ever since TS was adopted, GuildChat is near to empty. In addition, it could be that the aforementioned hunts were being planned in TS and are secluding those that can't have TS. BTW, if I'm not mistaken, wasn't the Vette mission planned via TeamSpeak?

If you dont agree, find another guild that suites you better, cause you havent been around for a while and you havent seen how much we have improved at all.

Actually, I've been around more than you think. Out of the 13 months I've had SWG, I've only been away for 2-3 months, prolly closer to 8-10 weeks. But, all those other times, I'm in-game. Maybe not very long, maybe not every day.

But, I have to disagree with you. You'd think that me being gone would allow me to better seen the "improvements" in the PA, but because you failed to point out just what those differences were, I'm going to have to draw a conclusion.

Now, I know the PA's improved, via "more PA hunts" However, at the same time, the PA is also suffering and I'm here to point that out. With that said, I move on to Iwok.

You have ABSOLUTELY NO right to mock they way that we do things. You were gone for a while and come back thinking you should be leader?? Damn Jek, if you dont like the way we doing things LEAVE.

/shrug /me So young, yet so naive.

Ah, young padawan, but what you don't know, is that first off, my silly, little Mon Cal, is that I wasn't mocking, I was posting constructive critism. I was TRYING to HELP the PA, you, are being a ROAD BLOCK.

In addition, I wasn't mocking, YOU WERE.

I dont know how you can possibly think that we dont hunt, maybe its because you dont play? We go on hunts frequently actually. But just because I dont post them on the forums anymore, that doesnt mean we dont hunt! Last time I posted a hunt on the forums only 3 people showed up! So dont think that is a problem with the hunt masters! When we want to hunt, we go in game. Your not online most the time and when you ARE online, you are either not in guild chat or at some rebel base, mocking imps for not coming down to try and kill you (oh dont worry, when I start PvPing again you are up on my list I dont care that we arent allowed to kill guild members).

Read my comments above my playtime. First off, chill, don't take it personally that people don't show up. Actually, I'm usually in GuildChat when people are talking about in-game stuff, but I also have quite a few non-PA friends and /tells don't show up om GC, AND I'm a Newbie Helper and with the trials, most of those guys are new to SWG and MMORPGs, so they'll just type in spatial.

When was I mocking Imps? If I recall, you did come to the Rebel Base and you and Ges were talking about how much fun it would be to come down and gain mucho FP.

You know what, Iwok, you aren't any better than Neoc! You think you know someone, you have some fun, chilling and hanging out in-game, they use those times against you! Iwok, you are nothing more than a back-stabber...gee, just like Neoc! I thought I could trust Neoc, but I was wrong. Don't let me be wrong about you too, Iwok.

I just have a few comments to Grask.

4. I don't understand why everybody wants to be leader so bad. We're not a militaristic PA, we're not a grand empire. Being leader means you get people in the PA, and for Corzip it means making final decisions on some subjects. So, why then do we need a "changing of the guard" system?

Ahem...I said ONCE! ONCE, that I wanted to be leader, the Corzip said no, that was that. I ask for some changes in the way the PA runs, and everyone starts pointing fingers!

I know what means to be a leader. As a matter of fact, I was had a conversation about this at Montana Boys State with another kid. He told that a leader is someone that tells people what do to and where to go. I disagreed and said leaders are more like social organizers, they organize people into roles that would suit them and the larger group.

We need this new system to get people more involved. I don't care if people don't have the title, they still care the power. I know, I've seen it before. Remember, it's the voice that counts. It's not what you know, but who you know.

Ah...now on to my favorite, Neoc.

It just seems each month Jek tries to force Corzip out of leadership, who has handled this PA since day one. And who keeps on going and going with it, no matter what issues he is faced with.

Now, I know you're only 12, but remember, this is the ONLY the

SECOND TIME that asked for change in leadership roles. So, Neoc, let's do the math...13 months total, fit I wanted to oust Corzip, that would a total of 13 posts. Now, I've said that I've posted twice. Let's see here my stupid little Jedi-killer, 2 DOES NOT EQUAL 13.

Also, brown-nosing won't get you anywhere. I'm not the only here that doesn't like you.

Then Jek, rambles on about how bad certain issues are in the PA. And that he should take over as Leader..?

Oh gawd...I dare you to quote me, where I said "make me leader," in this thread.

Just seems a bit.. Forceful?

Just some more Tebra comments.

Ahh man, you guys went to the Geo Cave? Darn it, I was working for 11 AM - 9 PM MST, darn that sucked.

Sounds more stupid I think. He will never get leader in this guild. If he does, I quit. But I know that wont happen, so no worries.

Well, I guess I say it, I tried to help this PA, but was rejected. Oh well, I guess I can also say...I'm hated...for helping.

I like Jek too, but I dont like people who say stuff like this and have just started to play again and got no clue whats happening.

I'm not even going to respond, I've already answered it.

as i said, i dont think these were put up to start a flame war. but it seems like any time you have your constructive ideas, leadership is brought into play. its a bit uneasy. i like you jek, im not sayin your a bad guy, a naive young'n(hell im younger than you), or a power hungry bastard. im just saying that ya need to back up off that a bit.

As for player huntin, no, we dont send emails or post here, we usually do a "ok, we are hunting xxxxx on xxxx, be ready in xxxx mins and meet at xxxx." I know, its a short notice thing, but it seems like we get more activity from these than if we spend 2 weeks of planning and posting. i myself admit i have neglected my responsibilities, as corzip has asked me as the more resident RPer than most inguild, to set up some type of events to get more interaction, and i think i need to start brainstorming that now.

i dont throw your ideas aside jek, they are FAR from bad, they just dont fit our guilds style as much on some of em.

P.S.- Dont flame neoc, he is far from brownnosing as far as i can tell he is just voicing waht he thinks, lets not start a flame war over it, as he said to me when we went through our bouts, take it up ingame.

Point out this traitorousness(SP) of iwok please, i fail to see how you can call him neoc(no offence dude).

NO FLAMING

*wishes he could close this thread*

*applies fire blanket*

*whistle*

Jek -

Ahem...I said ONCE! ONCE, that I wanted to be leader, the Corzip said no, that was that. I ask for some changes in the way the PA runs, and everyone starts pointing fingers!

I was saying people in general, not just you.

Jo -

but it seems like any time you have your constructive ideas, leadership is brought into play. its a bit uneasy.

Jo is right. Think of it like nationalism. When you talk about changes in leadership, we get offended because you're talking about changing the leaders we know and trust. I know here in America people don't care who insults the president (well, nobody I know does), so I can't give a good example. But the people, the members, are proud of our PA and proud of our leaders, so we don't want to hear any talk about changing them. Especially when we all think they're doing a great job.

I didn't mean to flame you earlier and if I did I'm sorry. I try to be the voice of reason ;):p.

I have sometimes written out mails to the guild about hunts and in here, if you werent a member then you wouldnt get it. Sometimes people have showed up, and other times not. And yes we have many hunts right there and then, cause if 10 people are online and askes me for a hunt, and I got time to be huntmaster, should I say no, cause I havent written a mail to everyone? Im not excluding anyone cause I dont like to do that, but I have to follow what people want there and then. Not many hours later.

I think its good that people say what they feel, and stuff, but nothing in that post is anything for us, we have changed our rules alot these last months and we are doing real good.

Sorry for insulting you, but I was angry then. Probably not an excuse, bu its the only one I got.

wow i thought this thread was dead and low and behold its ALIVE!.. after a few days of silence it is all hear again.

Anyhow. the thing i want to say now is this.

City Wise - I by no means will ever give up on Cori Celesti. I visited a city on Tatooine today - Mos Wulf - some of you might now it, some of u may not, but I used to look up on that city, beauty, location and people wise. Today it was dying.. a township (37).. once was a city.. It was sad and i said to myself i would NEVER let that happen in Cori. I have no explainaton why Mos Wulf was getting empty, but i guess its coz the mayor quit / stopped loving it.. no idea .. but.. I dont want that to happen. I am sure someone would love to mayor Cori one day, but for now i'm happy and Cori is mine / Corzip and Grasks baby :)

Guild wise - A disturbance in the Guild would evolve into a problem in the city. Lets not have this happen. We all love Cori and we all love -A-. Yes we do impromptue things but this is generally after lots of trial and error from posting, we are geting more ppl to hunts when we decide online there and then, say 6 ppl on so we ask.. this seems to work much better.

TeamSpeak - yes we do talk in team speak, but mostly its me and corzip. yes we do decide things there, but for us its an easy way to talk about alot of things with out having to type. i mean who in guild chat wants to know Corzips travel arrangments to visit me IRL? see .. most ingame things are done ingame.. no secrets there..

We hold a meeting on sunday nights in the City Hall. For Guild and City discussions.. I am sure everyone should know about these by now, i mean they have been around longer than me right? I saw 4 of us at the last meeting and that was it. Now if there are problems, why not air them there, when we are all toghter?

That way we can all speak face to face, and get direct answers concerning eveyone. This is what the meetings are for after all.. ideas.. plans .. actions.. group hugs :)

I hope I have made my feelings clear. If ya not happy and things wont change for the better for you, then move on.. From my point of view most people are happy in Cori and -A- and business is booming.. we could not ask for more..

Peace

Xanadu

Archived