Home

Episode 2 A New Foe

TheProphet

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^

What he said I actually had to go to a friends house who has a cable modem because I can't tie up the Internet PC at my house with a 6+ hour download(Probably longer than this).

Originally posted by Gsccc

Ok i have begun work on the rest of the mod now, starting on a few new planets. Prosses is coming along nicely. Still kinda dissapointed no one's posted feedback on the beta yet.:confused:

I was actually going to attempt a run through it today first I have to make it compatible with my other installed mods in the save game though.

Ok i have begun work on the rest of the mod now, starting on a few new planets. Prosses is coming along nicely. Still kinda dissapointed no one's posted feedback on the beta yet.:confused:

Ok issues I have noticed so far.

if you type warp cutscene you go to the leviathan bridge like you do with ROTS however there is nothing to use to take you to corusant you have to warp to leave there.

Also there is nothing to explore and nobody populated really to talk to on the planet just wandering npcs.

When trying to provoke the fight with Magoda the Hutt the Gamorrean goes hostile but Magoda does not and if you click on magoda during combat he immediatly goes back into the same dialogue. Also his dialogue remains the same following his guard dying.

Also of note when you walk out of the cantina it exists you out onto Taris. The same happens if you try to enter the apartments or enter the other side of the city(formerly the other half of the upper city of taris)

On the other hand I love the Cutscenes even with the Headless Jedi in the council chamber. I have to say that Your HK makes me think of Stewie just like your avatar which in it's own way is Great.

Another Great Story so far. :) i tested it and want to give you my Opinions, Feedback and Any Bugs i noticed.

since others are trying to stay low on the details of this new game that you've made, the entire thing will be in a spoiler thing.

For one i'd like to say Your Vocals for HK-47 are wonderful. The Way you had the Beganing Words such as [Comment] Blah blah blah.... by adding the Expression shows as if HK-47 has been upgraded. Bravo.

[Opinion] It would be Nice, However, if HK-47 had responses to the Mean remarks, Master. :p

The Senate Chamber, when it goes to a Crowd noice, try taking Audio from the senate cheers from Episode I or II

[Opinion] Master, if you go into the wrong door, you will end the mod itself! perhaps you could remove the Entance Triggers for the Appartments and the other part of the city

I would still like to just slaughter the whole Council, im not a favorite to the dark side but i must say if i were Lord of the sith i wouldnt have some Senate controlling what i do.... Emperor Palpatine disbanded the Coruscant Senate.

[statement] Oh i tingle with joy about the thought of killing them all in the Chamber, Master.

Is there something you can do about that Jumpy Revan Model? i mean it goes up and down up and down and it makes me sick really lol

[Comment] ...Urp...

My... well. ours lol Our Apprentice Magellon? whats his name? lol reminds me of that commerical... "are you gellin? Yeah im gellin like Magellin"

For Future ref.... Why dont you destroy the Ebon Hawk to replace it with some SIth Powered ship?

I must note that your story line closely follows much of the Trilogy of the actual star wars. im not saying thats bad, but terrific. as long as you add alot of unsuspected suprises, this will be one of the most exciting Total Conversion yet.

---Bobo

P.S. oh i love

Coruscant to replace Taris and i definatly love the new music in the appartment

room.

Originally posted by Darkkender

Ok issues I have noticed so far.

if you type warp cutscene you go to the leviathan bridge like you do with ROTS however there is nothing to use to take you to corusant you have to warp to leave there.

Also there is nothing to explore and nobody populated really to talk to on the planet just wandering npcs.

When trying to provoke the fight with Magoda the Hutt the Gamorrean goes hostile but Magoda does not and if you click on magoda during combat he immediatly goes back into the same dialogue. Also his dialogue remains the same following his guard dying.

Also of note when you walk out of the cantina it exists you out onto Taris. The same happens if you try to enter the apartments or enter the other side of the city(formerly the other half of the upper city of taris)

On the other hand I love the Cutscenes even with the Headless Jedi in the council chamber. I have to say that Your HK makes me think of Stewie just like your avatar which in it's own way is Great.

Yea about the bridge, no one else seems to be having that problem, you should have one, seen the star wars scroller, and two have seen the initiated dialogue, or else you should have seen two people standing there.

As for coruscant, its only a transition planet, basicly an a to be place, unless you stop at the merchant just before the cantina. I will be removing the door tags for the other modules though. And as for Margoda the hutt, if you read the readme it said that the mod ends when you kill his guard.

Perhaps when you said you were going to make the mod compatible, something went wrong??

ummmm alright i can be a little confusing..... er... really... confusing....

please note that im usually insane. Off topic.... ive Streaked 4 Citys in SWG with my friends...

On topic.... I love the mod and i wanna play the full version the moment its released lol

--Bobo:c3po: :c3po:

Yea about the bridge, no one else seems to be having that problem, you should have one, seen the star wars scroller, and two have seen the initiated dialogue, or else you should have seen two people standing there.

As for coruscant, its only a transition planet, basicly an a to be place, unless you stop at the merchant just before the cantina. I will be removing the door tags for the other modules though. And as for Margoda the hutt, if you read the readme it said that the mod ends when you kill his guard.

Perhaps when you said you were going to make the mod compatible, something went wrong??

It could be that I missed some appearance tags in a GFF file somewhere for the leviathan. However NO star wars scroller which I was saddened by.

As for Margoda I wasn't sure if the mod end meant that it would allow you to keep running around after the guard died or if it automatically cut to a trhe end prompt. since I was allowed to keep running around I was unsure.

All I was doing for compatibility was merging 2da files and updating GFF files. However do I need a completed game save if so that might explain a problem or 2.

Archived