Home

Spha-t Wip

hatrus

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

Why don't you try finishing one WIP at a time, eh?

Because Im good enough the know how to do many projects at once. 3D Modeling ls my job and I have several projects Im working on for that too. Also, they should be vehicles by now, but they arent. I've got more Ep2 vehicles comming out and no one here will make vehicles.

Originally posted by EvillittleJawa

sorry if this sounds stupid but is that thing from star wars?

btw it looks really cool

Doh!! :fist:

Yes, it was in Episode II. You know, those big cannons vehicles that shot down the Core Ships...SPHA-T's.

:fett:

The SPHA-T was 10,000 polys in the renders Ive posted. Ive reducec it to around 6,000. Thats normal for the saber hilts I make so it will export fine. Size is till a problem. It will have to be re-scalled in radiant if used in a map. Also Lindsey and possible SJC will be making a geonosis map with these vehicles in it so look out for that.

So far Ive got the RAS, SPHA-T, Corship, Techno Ship, created. Im working on a Spider Bot and a Dwarf Spider Bot. Psycho will hopefully let us use his AT-TE now that he knows that Lindsey and SJC are going to be doing this. MAybe some of you could beg him lol. I'll post pics of the Techno and Coreship here if you want.

Archived