Home

Best coincidence, EVAR

Guardian Omega

Originally posted by Datheus

Am I the only one who was not phased the first time I saw Goatse and Tubgirl? Aside from the hysterical laughter.

I didn't see the big deal.

Needless to say, I have not seen harlequin fetuses or any of the pain series.

....And for the record people, don't go looking for them unless you're ready to take the blame/emotional pain on.

Originally posted by Datheus

Am I the only one who was not phased the first time I saw Goatse and Tubgirl? Aside from the hysterical laughter.

My first reaction went something along the lines of...."HOLY WHAT THE OH MY GACKRASPERKasoifhd..." *urk* *dead*

I modified that a bit :D

Acrylic's Guide to The Trinity

For tubgirl :

1. Go to Google.

2. Search for "tubgirl" on the image portion of the google search.

*caution* This is a pic of a lady kinda shooting feces into her mouth*caution*

For Goatse:

1. Go to Google.

2. Search for "goatse" or "goatse.cx" on the image portion of the google search.

*caution*This is a guy basically PULLING his anus open. There is nudity (male genitals), so proceed with EXTREME CAUTION.*caution*

For The Harlequin Fetus:

1. Go HERE

*caution*These are babies with a rare disease making them look like reptiles. This is one thing that MAY scar you for life. Proceed with the UTMOST caution.*caution

DISCLAIMER: I, Acrylic, am not responsible for any damages that may occur by you doing the steps above. When going to them, BE PREPARED FOR ANYTHING. You will get grossed out and/or scarred. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Archived