Home

Who here is smart?

Lujayne

• 4 weeks later...

After looking at a few of my posts, I can see how one might construe them to be spam? My intent was to respond in a humorous manner with a Star Wars flavor. If I broke forum regulations I will be more careful. My apologies. If in fact I have broken the rules then please send me an email or something as opposed to posting here please because I feel that these posts would only clutter up somebody's thread and that would be rude. I have never intended to be rude, nor do I wish to be. Thank you.

The problem is that you're a n00b, and this is Aresen and well, Aresen is a very old forum which one one takes any notice in so when a n00b comes in and posts stuff like that we kinda suspect that they're only here to score a few extra posts. The rest of us on the other hand have been here for years and this place, while it is dead, is our home. In this forum there are different rules and regulations to the ones you're used to. Basically, anything goes, as long as you're a well known member here :p

Originally posted by Nairb Notneb

After looking at a few of my posts, I can see how one might construe them to be spam? My intent was to respond in a humorous manner with a Star Wars flavor. If I broke forum regulations I will be more careful. My apologies. If in fact I have broken the rules then please send me an email or something as opposed to posting here please because I feel that these posts would only clutter up somebody's thread and that would be rude. I have never intended to be rude, nor do I wish to be. Thank you.

No, no one's construing anything as spam. Don't worry, you haven't done anything wrong ;)

Bad R15. :D

Archived