Home

Must Read!!!!

I<3Stormies

Originally posted by SITH_ShadowCat

PS2 will still be 16, maybe more with deticated servers. The X-box's numbers were beefed up because during testing, the devs saw that the X-box could handle alot more then 16, they mentioned it on the video.

I know but im saying last minute they could have upped PS2 possibly. Just wierd the guy in the second video said all 3 consoles will support over 16 players. You never know...

I believe the guy said over 25 vehicles not 35. And if you noticed on the seccond vid, the guy was playing on easy, and woah he didn't even cap one command post, Improved AI ;)....... though they still kind a stood still sometimes, well it will be different on hard I bet :cool:

I like the fact that on Historical Campaign you can only have the units that took part... i.e. No SBD on Naboo, but there would be SBD on Geonosis instead of the Standard Battle Droid. Also no Droideka, maybe that comes into one of the other levels. There were Droidekas on Naboo Plains, Jar Jar kills one as they seem to have lost their shields. :confused:

Also, I didn't see any Clones on Naboo Plains? Only Gungans?

Basically, looks best game ever,

John

Originally posted by I<3Stormies

http://www.aussiexbox.net/dload.php?action=file&file_id=545

Another one, I'm dling it right now so I'm not too sure what it's all about.

its ok, its 13min tatooine though, you see him flying the tie, trying to take some command posts..

the game really looks good

well on naboo plains you had 2 battles, gungans vs droids and jedi+queens forces vs droids and maul. There were no clones, i guess this is only in historical campaign

I love the fambaa's with shield generator's in that video. Maybe there is a chance we can see some naboo secuirty forces with gian speeders and flash speeders fighting the trade federation in a second naboo map! A small chance that we will see dwarf spider droids in one of the geonosis maps. I hope!

Well according to the Aussie Xbox video, the second level of the Clone Wars era Historical Campaigns is called rebellion on theed with the level description stating the Naboo Royal Guard is starting a rebellion in theed so theres a good chance of Naboo Royal Guard NPCs

Archived