Home

Lucasarts Forums: Chock Full of Idiots

reltes

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Wrong. We DO have a relationship for LucasArts. Why do you think our rules are so strict around here?

yeah, but we aren't the lucasarts/lucasfilm forums, in otherwords we aren't in affiliation with them, we may have a relationship with them, but it doesn't mean we're anywhere near officially collaberated.

Pfft, the LucasArts official forums are full of immature foul-mouth kiddies and zero moderation. I mean, go up to any twelve-year-old with anger management issues and tell him how to make new threads and new replies, and that's basically what 75% of the posts there seem like. There's nothing but spam and crap. There's at least a dozen threads for "wen teh pc demo coem ot?????////" and "im pupmed fer teh gaem!111" and "wut guy yuo wana be????// i gona b the wooke!11" And they have no sense of what the different forums mean. They treat the General forum like an off-topic forum, and then the platform-specific forums have turned into a flame war over which platform is better. There's even been discussion of warez. Yeah, right on the OFFICIAL LUCASARTS forums! Where they can get your IP and everything. Great forums, LucasArts.

exactly.

having 11 year olds call you an idiot gets old real quick.

especially when they don't know what the hell they're talking about.

gamefaqs isn't much better.

i beg all of you to privately invite people here so that the whole lot of socomer's and other juveniles don't flood this GOOD board.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

I would, but I'd much rather like to find out why the mods here didn't deal with it. :rhett:

Probably because this forum is modded by incompetent morons.

Er...

wait.....

I honestly didn't notice it until YOU quoted it, I must be slipping :(

No offense aimed at Skinwalker OR Pad :)

I think it's weird how people use "11 year olds" as an example, when in fact, they are just a little older then 11 themselves. Wouldn't it be more fitting to say "immature"? :dozey: Espcially when it's often people who ar emuch older than 11 who are acting "1337".....

I would, but I'd much rather like to find out why the mods here didn't deal with it.

It was just a joke, though now that i look at it, it seems a bit, uhm, un-nice...

I'll edit that part...

Though these parts ARE not moderated very well, though that hasn't got much to do with the Mods but more with all the new guys that come here now that the game is out...

They usually update the friday before something big happens. That is, if WebJedi is still on the case. ; )

Though usually all that gets updated is the poll and sometimes the featured screenshot. Considering the heavy use of flash/java/animations lately I don't blame them for not editing some sections more frequently.

Archived