Home

Planet ORD Mandell Released (New Areas)

RedHawke

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And what about this secret area you speak of O' Master RedHawke? I couldn't find it? And I looked all over the caves....I'll look again right now, and hope I stumble across it.

------

"The Jawa's are funny little things, aren't they Boba?":evanpiel:

"Yep, and good target practice too.....PULL!" :fett:

Originally posted by StormTrooper789

I have the link!:THE LINK!

Thanks StormTrooper789! :D

Originally posted by Mono_Giganto

Mr. Happy! That actually made me fall out of my chair laughing, when I got up HK 47 was in 3 pieces. :D

:D

Originally posted by DarkBlade2Z

And what about this secret area you speak of O' Master RedHawke? I couldn't find it? And I looked all over the caves....I'll look again right now, and hope I stumble across it.

The back of the cavern behind Mr. Happy the Rancor. Be prepared for a fight! :D

Originally posted by elijah_76

RedHawke, I have cleared out all of the mods I had installed previously except for:

Your Item pack1b

No fighters mod

EZ Swoop mod

Jawa Shop mod

Ord Mandell Mod

Swoop Colour change mod

I will test these out and see what happens.

I hope it works for you. :)

elijah_76 did you happen to have the Holowan Plugin installed when the door didn't work for you?

Has anyone else had the door locked problem that Colja, elijah_76, and Lord*Venfort have had happen?

If so did you have the Holowan Plugin installed?

If not then I guess I'm freaking out for nothing. :headbump

*Celebratory Dance*

This mod also got Staff Pick at PCGameMods... WhooHoo!!!

:rddance::elephant::yeldance:

Originally posted by RedHawke

Thanks StormTrooper789! :D

:D

The back of the cavern behind Mr. Happy the Rancor. Be prepared for a fight! :D

I hope it works for you. :)

elijah_76 did you happen to have the Holowan Plugin installed when the door didn't work for you?

I have Holowan Plug-in installed ;) and it worked for me. :p

Has anyone else had the door locked problem that Colja, elijah_76, and Lord*Venfort have had happen?

If so did you have the Holowan Plugin installed?

If not then I guess I'm freaking out for nothing. :headbump

*Celebratory Dance*

This mod also got Staff Pick at PCGameMods... WhooHoo!!!

:rddance::elephant::yeldance:

Works just fine for me...and congratulations!

Originally posted by elijah_76

Actually, I did have the Holowan Plug-in installed when I was experiencing this problem.

elijah_76 at least you said "was experiencing this problem" It is working OK for you now at least. I really don't know why that happened, and then only happened for a small few... very strange.

New Version 1.01 Released 09-30-2004

Hopefully by completely re-naming the door file the locked door problem will go away.

*Crosses Fingers*

Big Thanks To T7 for helping me out with this!

As well as everyone else who brought this problem to my attention! :D

I thought I would add that for anyone that has saved after going to ORD But could not open the hangerbay door just extract the m33aa.git file from module liv_m99ae and drop it in override, open the door then save the game and remove the m33aa.git from override and you'll be on your way.

Im glad you could get it fixed Redhawke. :cool:

Originally posted by TheRealJedidude

I have the mod downloaded but how do I get it on the galaxy map (I read the readme but its all so confusing:confused: )Or is it possible to warp there

:confused: Confusing??? :confused:

From The Readme:

Installation Instructions:

--------------------------------------------------

Just extract the contents of the 'For Override' folder into your KOTOR override, and extract the contents of the 'For Modules' folder to your KOTOR modules folder.

Or a .kmm file is included to use with Cchargin's KMM or KOTOR Mod Manager program, and it should be able to put what needs to go where.

If you have my Recruit RedHawke mod installed, or my Weebul & Utiinii's Shop installed, it will ask you to overwrite the global.jrl file in your KOTOR override, this is OK as this one is fully compatable with those mods, if you want to install one of them later on, just make sure to keep the global.jrl from this mod, it is the most recent, and they will all 3 work fine.

This mod should be compatable with just about everyone elses mods as well.

I tried to make it as simple of an installation as I could. As long as you extract the files to their right places you should be OK. :D

:confused: Confusing??? :confused:

From The Readme:

Installation Instructions:

Just extract the contents of the 'For Override' folder into your KOTOR override, and extract the contents of the 'For Modules' folder to your KOTOR modules folder.

Or a .kmm file is included to use with Cchargin's KMM or KOTOR Mod Manager program, and it should be able to put what needs to go where.

If you have my Recruit RedHawke mod installed, or my Weebul & Utiinii's Shop installed, it will ask you to overwrite the global.jrl file in your KOTOR override, this is OK as this one is fully compatable with those mods, if you want to install one of them later on, just make sure to keep the global.jrl from this mod, it is the most recent, and they will all 3 work fine.

This mod should be compatable with just about everyone elses mods as well.

I tried to make it as simple of an installation as I could. As long as you extract the files to their right places you should be OK. :D

Sorry just mostly used to throwing everything in the overide folder and will I have to start a new game over after I reinstall everything into there right places

Thanks to Fred Tetra... my ORD Mandell Mod now has its own windows installer exe.

Now you can install the mod from an easy to use windows installer program, and if you later wish to uninstall it just go to add/remove programs and you can remove it there.

For those of you having installation trouble with the first version(s) this easier windows installer version is now available from my site.

Just unzip the RHORDMandellSetup.exe to whereever you want, and run it... you can't get any easier than that! :D

Just a safety note, the mod hasn't changed in this revision, hence why it is still 1.01, just the addition of the new installer. :)

Thanks Fred! :D

Unbelievable! I just finished playing this area, incredible, no wonder it was named the mod of the week! I can't praise this enough. I've used a wide variety of mods out there, a lot of great mods, and I hope I don't offend any of the other modders out there (whose mods are great and I constantly use, and have influenced my first mod), but this is the best mod I've played. It's obvious that a lot of work and thought went into this mod.

Congrats Redhawke on mod of the week, it's well deserved.

Hello i was just wondering how you get in to the STRONGBOX that is own'd by darth333 he says that he was waiting for me and left me some stuff in the STRONGBOX but i still cant get in it. PLEASE reply and thank you.

PS: The mod is awesome

Thanks to Fred Tetra... my ORD Mandell Mod now has its own windows installer exe.

Now you can install the mod from an easy to use windows installer program, and if you later wish to uninstall it just go to add/remove programs and you can remove it there.

For those of you having installation trouble with the first version(s) this easier windows installer version is now available from my site.

Just unzip the RHORDMandellSetup.exe to whereever you want, and run it... you can't get any easier than that! :D

Just a safety note, the mod hasn't changed in this revision, hence why it is still 1.01, just the addition of the new installer. :)

Thanks Fred! :D

Thanks RedHawke now you can install it with a click of a mouse, button, thingy

Originally posted by whitguy

Hello i was just wondering how you get in to the STRONGBOX that is own'd by darth333 he says that he was waiting for me and left me some stuff in the STRONGBOX but i still cant get in it. PLEASE reply and thank you.

:eyeraise: Er'... I believe you just open it. :D

PS: Darth333 is very definately a she! :D

PS: The mod is awesome

I'm glad you are enjoying it. :D

Thanks for replying but i still cant get in it says its locked please help. Thanks :confused:

You open the footlocker... just like any other locked footlocker in the game, use the middle security option.

If your main PC's security skill cannot open it, use a Party NPC that has the highest security skill and try with them. You probably cannot open the footlocker because your security skill is not high enough. (You have to beat a 20 difficulty, if you can't beat a 20 difficulty go back to it when you can)

If you don't get a security option then check your KOTOR override for a stray footlker001.utp file and delete it.

You probably cannot open the footlocker because your security skill is not high enough. (You have to beat a 20 difficulty, if you can't beat a 20 difficulty go back to it when you can)

Of course, I don't let just anyone open my strongbox: I am used to play with locks :lock: so you need to have some skill to open it :D

Thanks Redhawke, I found that pretty funny when i played your mod :)

You open the footlocker... just like any other locked footlocker in the game, use the middle security option.

If your main PC's security skill cannot open it, use a Party NPC that has the highest security skill and try with them. You probably cannot open the footlocker because your security skill is not high enough. (You have to beat a 20 difficulty, if you can't beat a 20 difficulty go back to it when you can)

If you don't get a security option then check your KOTOR override for a stray footlker001.utp file and delete it.

Thanks i finily opend it thanks a lot.

Archived