Home

New WIP's

hatrus

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now have EvilLittleJawa's Jawa Tank done and in game. Its pretty cool and it resembles a sand crawler. Its armed with 3 turbolasers and 2 flamethrowers.

current wip's are:

tank droid (technical manuel to vehicles and vessels book)

ebony hawk (kotor game)

naboo royal yaht (ep 2 anakin and amidala fly to tatooine and geonosis)

naboo diplomatic barge (ep 2 begining, is blown up on the pad)

jabba's sail barge (life size)

desert skiff (life size)

imperial landing craft (seen in ep 4)

trade federation mmt (from ep 1)

sun crusher (expanded universe: novels and comics)

combat cloud car (technical manuel to vehicles and vessels book)

X-Tie (mentioned in a novel, a 'tech' made from an xwing and tie.

advanced tie bomber (battlegrounds)

Originally posted by hatrus

now have EvilLittleJawa's Jawa Tank done and in game. Its pretty cool and it resembles a sand crawler. Its armed with 3 turbolasers and 2 flamethrowers.

current wip's are:

tank droid (technical manuel to vehicles and vessels book)

ebony hawk (kotor game)

naboo royal yaht (ep 2 anakin and amidala fly to tatooine and geonosis)

naboo diplomatic barge (ep 2 begining, is blown up on the pad)

jabba's sail barge (life size)

desert skiff (life size)

imperial landing craft (seen in ep 4)

trade federation mmt (from ep 1)

sun crusher (expanded universe: novels and comics)

combat cloud car (technical manuel to vehicles and vessels book)

X-Tie (mentioned in a novel, a 'tech' made from an xwing and tie.

advanced tie bomber (battlegrounds)

you really did it! THX man!

i cant wait for the release of this!

did u remember to put a Tusken Raider s head on ?:D

keep it on the good work! :)

hey is it possible for me to use more then two weapons? I want a vehicle to fire a laser and rocket as the primary, and a super laser as the alt fire. is there a way i can get the rocket abd laser to fire for primary fire?

Tank droid beta finished. Armed with a super turbo laser that can destroy an x-wing fighter in one hit, the tank droids main particle cannon can stop ships before they take off, and destroy enemy tanks before they come in range of normal weapons. droid also is armed with 3 forward blasters and turbolaser. Also, there are 3 rear guns but they do not fire dute to a weapons limit.

shot178.jpg

shot179.jpg

shot180.jpg

4th model for this week. Anyone want to take potshots at me again? lol.

I have reskinned the JawaTank to be more of a Clone Tank. The only major changes are the flame thrower has been changed to missile launchers. So I would like to hear what you all think of this skin. I plan to use it in my movies, to get more vehicle battles and stuff.

clonetank.jpg

hey looks pretty good there zap. the first reskin :D you could have just asked me to make you a clone vehicle, lol. i do just about anything to get more experience on this.

also per Darth Zappas request, I have made a droid fighter for his next naboo map. He will be using moslt nabo oand trad federation vehicles....i mean it is the naboo right? ha.im afraid to post screenshots tho cause i dont want to steal revans thunder. thats why im not going to make a official release of it. it will only be attainable from: a. someone that has it, be me zappa dzappa lindsey etc., and from the naboo hills map.

haha. ok ive worked on my trade fed lander i made earlier. i got it in game, it is life size and absolutely huge, but still flyable on my little box map. im gona have to fix some normals and probably have to make it smaller so it stops disappearing when you look at it from certain angles.

the very next WIPs will be:

MMT (ep1 droid transport)

Naboo Speeder (from ep1 and battlefront)

STAP (i know there are two already, but i want to to complete my own trade fed collection)

Possible WIPs:

clone trooper speederbike (maybe)

v-19 torrent fighter (i might finish this for zymotico)

clone mini atst

clonetrooper tie-like fighter

sentinel landing craft and

a clone landing craft

If you have a vehice request from the star wars universe (comic and eu too), post it here with a good ref pic or a link to one. same for if you haven any custom vehicles you would like to have. ive decided that im going to make it a new policy to "serve" the public. and the first things im doing for this are having absolutely no restriction on modification of my work. if you want to give my tie-crawler a pair of boobs go right ahwad lol. second is to do personal requests. i loved it when someone would make something for me, and so im returning the favor. also if you have any exotic or humorous idea like a flying pig or a jawa vehicle loaded with 5 weapon muzzles that shoot heavy turbo lasers and 50 megaton missle then post that too. to get EvilLittleJawa's JawaTank goto pcgm im about to release it.

These models are stunning, Hatrus, great job! And, I have a request:

card_silo.gif

I don't really know much about it, but I always thought it was neat. If you have some spare time, it would be great if you could model it. Great work so far:D

Archived