Home

New WIP's

hatrus

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well all of the unique vehicles to battlefront i plan on doing: the naboo speeders, clone tank, etc. however they will not be ports from the game so they might look a bit different.

also i have a little picture for you to look at. i still have to make a skiff with a plank, but it will be released along with the barge soon. maybe today or tomarrow, not sure. perhapse someone can make a sarlacc pit for these. it would be good for rotj reinactments.

shot117.jpg

Dropship w/ AT-TE is ingame. I need someone to mess with the veh file and get the thing to sit on the ground. I set the assimilat to 24 which is ground level, but it still hovers. Also would like someone to skinn the AT-TE so I can release the more detailed version as a vehicle.

dropship.jpg

Also finished an AT-AA from Force Commander during the night. Tried to do a walk cycle for it but couldnt get it right. Need someone to animate it for me. It has 10 muzzle tags: 6 rapid fire laser cannons, and 4 rocket launchers. It will certainly be worthy of the name anti-aircraft. It will have superior armor, and speed, plus a superior target lock system.

at-aa_render.jpg

About to attempt to make a walk cycle for the at-te. i have gone in battlefront for a few hours to study the walk cycles of the at-st, at-at, and at-te. i now know how the at-te walks and will be able to reproduce it. I am using a simple animation.cfg with just the basic death, forward and backwards animations. i would like someone to explain the animation.cfg to me. im not exactly sure what to put in it. and how to set it up right.

ok i got the animations finished but when i try to import it to assimilat and build it it gives me a import failed. code = 4599 error. ive put all the animations on the same file and named it root.xsi then i brouggt it into assim and checked "make its own skeleton" and all then i hit build, named it model.car, then pressed ok. and i get this error. i think it says bad root file, but ive exported it from amx half-a-dozen times already just to make sure. help!

Archived