Home

Matrix Reborn

Darth NeoVenom

The bullets from Jokemaster’s gun shatter one of the FBI car’s windows and fill the FBI car with holes. Agent Johnson gets to his feet, his face expression is of as nothing happen. Arcon takes out his own pistol and opens fire at Agent Johnson, but the Agent dodges them with ease. He quickly takes cover as bullets were shot from the police officers that are a couple of feet away. "Damn it!" Arcon says thru clenched teeth. He peeks around the corner of where he's taking shelter and sees Agent Johnson approaching the Securicar. He then peeks thru the small bullet-proof glass to right behind him and sees Agent Jackson approaching the van as well. He quickly closes the back doors and checks if Shadow is already.

Shadow shakes his head and can feel a huge pain jolting up his back. He massages the spot on his chest that Agent Johnson has punched him. He looks up at Arcon and gets up to his feet. Blood drips down the side of his mouth and he spits out more blood that's in his mouth. "You're lucky to be alive." said Arcon as Shadow looked at him. Shadow then looks at Jokemaster who is next to the door on the side of the Securicar.

Arcon kicks the glass of the driver seat door and jumps thru it first. Shadow and Jokemaster do the same as Agent Johnson and Agent Thomson rips off the doors they were heading towards.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beth sped onto the highway, fully understanding just how foolish this was. "Hate it when we're sent here!" Up ahead she could see where she was needed. "Found you."

When she was near enough, she shouted out, "They told me you could use a hand. I've got two!"

Rufio watched in computer code what was going. "Thatch, jack me back in I'm going to cover them with a sniper rifle so they can get out of there."

Rufio got back into his chair and looked around at the others strapped in before being jacked into the matrix himself. Rufio was in an appartment building and quickly descended to the girage where a black car was parked, inside it's trunk was a sniper rifle. Rufio took the wheel and headed for an office building near the part of highway the others were trapped at.

(Out of Character: Didn't know that you were firing a rocket launcher, Jokemaster. Let's just say you fired a gun because if you did fire a rocket launcher, the blast will hit the Securicar because the FBI car is fairly close to it.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arcon and Shadow ran to the side of cars for cover while opening fire at the police officers and SWAT Team on the opposite side of the highway. Arcon glances over to Beth as she arrived. "Thanks..." Arcon said to Beth. Police officers return fire as the Agents exited the Securicar.

Meanwhile, Pulse saw the police officers exiting the elevator. "Damn it..." he said thru a whisper. He quickly ran to the left thru the maze of cubicles in the office and a door. He opens it and it leads to an empty room. Looking around the room, he approaches the window and opens it. To his luck, the window led to the side of the building, avoiding the Police and SWAT Team in the front. Carefully not to fall, Pulse closes the window and walks along the edge. He see a fire escape to his left. Taking a couple of steps back, Pulse focuses and jumps for it. He lets out a sign as he makes it. Pulse then takes out his cell and marks a bunch of numbers. "Operator..." said Thatch. "I need an exit and fast." replied Pulse.

Tepe hadn't followed the others, but was now jumping across the roofs, picking his cell. "Radar, get me some weaponry next to the highway. Something like a mini-gun or something like that, so I can beat the crap out of the SWAT harrassing the others... And hurry up with it" he said, jumping from a roof and landing on a harley-davidson standing in red lights with a fat man driving. Before he landed, a kick hit the man, and made him fly off the bike. With the other leg, Tepe jumped backwards and landed onto the harley, driving off, waiting for instructions from radar

Beth's eyes narrowed. "Spunky, are they?" she questioned putting emphasis on the word. She shook her head slowly. "If we weren't in the middle of something..." She let the sentence trail off, allowing Jokemaster a little room for his imagination to run wild with what she might do to him.

"Enough! Stop acting like children, especially you Jokemaster." Arcon had enough of Jokemaster's snappy comments. Bullets hit the wall and the car that Arcon and the others are behind. The Agents went over the barricade and took out their deserts eagles.

NeoVenom, Zaphire, and the others continue to run away from Agent Thompson. Seeing Nekro a few feet in front of him, NeoVenom motioned to Nekro to run. They turned corners and zig-zagged thru alleyways in hopes of losing the Agent. NeoVenom takes out his cell as it rings. "Go to Larch Ave and take the subway entrance. Turn left when you reach the platform and there should be a pay-phone there." NeoVenom hangs up his cell and motions to the others to follow him.

Radar calls Tepe, "I can't summon guns out of the blue, Tepe. But there's a store that holds ammunition a couple of blocks south from where you're at. Just be sure to show a license of some sort, so you can get them.”

Once reaching the top floor, people look at Rufio weird when the elevator doors slide open. Meanwhile Thatch supplied Pulse with an exit to building ahead of him. Pulse continued to travel the roof tops as stealthy as possible.

Tepe shook his head. "Can you even hack the alarm off, so I won't get too much trouble in my hands" he said, stopping his bike as he spotted a car. Not one of the best, but good enought. He ran to the car and tried the door. He smirked and crashed the window with his elbow, unlocking the door, soon stepping into the car, closing the door. He hotwired the car, and smiling drove off towards the weapon store, loading his pistols

As jokemaster caught up to Shadow he replied "Are you kidding? This is awesome"

Unlike the rest of them, Jokemaster had had a police record listing not only the hacking standard to those who are free, but also some minor crimes, such as speeding. He also single-handedly broke the record for world's longest police chase. All before he had been freed.

A loud bang is heard and Agent Johnson's body switches back to a dead police officer. Arcon peered around the corner and sees no Agent Johnson. "What the...?" he says as Arcon sees no Agent Johnson. "Now it's our time to move..." Arcon opens the door of the car he was up against. Without hesitation, the rest get it. He spins the car around and speeds off on the shoulder lane, leaving behind tire marks and smoke behind. Agent Jackson looks around to see where the shot came from and sees the car speed off. Police officers open fire at the car as well as Agent Jackson.

Rufio can see Agent Johnson’s body fall and change back into the body Agent Johnson controlled. People panicked as they heard the loud bang in the building he was on and on the sidewalk below. A Security officer patrolling down stairs stood at his place, with his hand on his gun in reaction to the sound. He looks up at the ceiling in puzzlement and heads towards the stairway. He speaks into the walk-talkie with is mounted on chest towards the upper left while walking.

In the rear view mirror, Tepe can see a police car off the distance. Sirens go off as the police car tails the car that Tepe is in. Meanwhile, NeoVenom, Zaphire, Wire, and Nekro exit the alleyway and proceed down Larch Ave. Seconds later, Agent Thompson exits the alleyway, but he lost them. Agent Thompson presses on his ear piece as he looks around.

Sirens and flashing lights can be heard and seen off the distance in the car. Various cars honk their horn as Arcon continues driving the car while some drivers panic and stop in a halt, causing cars crashing.

Arcon checks his trench coat for clips and loads his 9mm pistol quickly. "We're all running low on magazines." He then thinks about what Beth said, "Whoever fired that shot...I thank them."

Arcon looks at the rear view mirror and continues speaking, "We're heading for an exit. Jokemaster, notify your operator that you're jacking out. Wire, call Radar for an exit." He speeds on the gas pedal and the car picks up more speed. "We're getting off this highway."

Agent Johnson reappears in a car. Agent Jackson gets in and then the blue Civic tails the Police cars that are following the car that Arcon and the others are in.

"thats it i can't take it anymore, i'm going back in." Rouge ran to his seat took it and starpped in, the operator jacked him in, he arrived atop a roof with a case full of ammo, and a minigun right beside it, Rouge loaded the minigun and then jumped off wiht mingun in one hand and ammo box in the other, he landed near a highway exit, he sees his crewmates coming down the highway, he picks up his minigun and starts firing at the cop cars and other pursuers.

(sorry for not posting in a while.)

A tire pops and Jokemaster can see the police car he shot at swerve right into the oncoming traffic, crashing into various cars. Arcon looks back and sees another police car being shot at. 'What the...?" he says as he sees it crashes into the wall. The blue Civic dodges the police car that crashed into the wall and so do two other police car. The cars were no longer in Rogue's range of fire.

Archived