Home

Matrix Reborn

Darth NeoVenom

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pulse nods towards Nekro. "Let us wait a bit to see if Rufio will join us. Let Jokemaster and Rogue know we are here."

NeoVenom walks to the basement's window and looks out towards the street. "We are here to meet up with someone as well. Guess we have the same purpose of being here." Zaphire looks around the room and at every person who is in the room. NeoVenom takes out his cell from his trench coat pocket and calls Radar. "Operator..." says Radar at the other end of the line. "Are there any major activity going on outside?" asks NeoVenom as he look outside the small window. "There are Agents and multiple cops patrolling the area. I advise all of you to be careful and stay out of sight. If Agents spot you, they will ask questions and if you answer wrong, they will kill you." NeoVenom lets out a sign, "Thanks Radar."

NeoVenom pushes the antenna of the cell phone back to its place and closes the phone. "Well this would definitely not be easy." NeoVenom says with a sigh. "What's wrong, NeoVenom?" Zaphire asks with a hint of worry in her voice. "Cops are patrolling outside. Not only cops, but three Agents as well." NeoVenom combs his hair back with his hand and a look of disappointment crosses his face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of Character: Jase_Morden, you can take control of Pulse now. If you want me to control Thatch, I can do it.)

Pulse simply stood still and looked around for a moment, he found a ladder outside the back door, "Well isn't that convenient," Pulse pushed a few buttons on his phone. Thatch answers idiotically with, "Hello? Uhh, I mean, Operator,".

"You've been on my ship for two whole years and you still answer with Hello? Anyway that's not the point, what's up that ladder out the back in that alleyway?" Pulse asked

"Something not too safe, Boss," Thatch replied.

"What's that? An Agent?"

"Not really, more like four or five SWAT Snipers,"

"I'll take 'em," Pulse told Thatch.

"But you'll be-" Thatch was cut short when Pulse hung up.

Pulse pocketed his phone and walked towards the ladder, a hand landed on his shoulder before he could get there, and Pulse turned to see an Agent, one that he was particularly familiar with.

"Agent Johnson,"

"Why, you remembered my name, I'm touched," said Johnson sarcastically.

"What do you want?" Pulse said through gritted teeth.

"Oh, nothing now, but when the time comes, I'll need a few favours from you, good bye," Johnson told him, he then walked back down into the darkness of the alleyway. Pulse ran after him, but Johnson had disappeared.

Nekro left the building and saw sniper on top of his building. He jumped up(hey remember were in the matrix we can jump as high as long as we want) and landed behind the sniper. Nekro bent down and broke the snipers neck. Nekro checked the snipers pulse and found that he was dead. Nekro looked around and saw four other sniper. "This is Nekro I know where the SWAT snipers are. There a locationed on every building infront of the building ai appeared in. Be cautious" said Nekro into his communicator.

NeoVenom hears a noise from one of the Zeus' crew members followed by Nekro's message. "Great, there are snipers. I have a feeling we are going to be traveling underground or out of sight." NeoVenom says to the group in front of him. He looks at Jokemaster and Rogue, "Let's move out, I guess will meet up with the rest of your group at the place where we are going." With that said, NeoVenom exits the stairs to the right of the basement. Zaphire quickly follows him.

A loud smash and the sound of shattered concrete is heard from where Nekro is standing. Nekro can feel the ground shake slighty underneath his feet. An Agent known as Agent Jackson landed a couple of feets away from Nekro after doing a high jump. "You honest think we can't see you when you perform "out of the ordinary" actions? When one person sees you, we can see you..." The Agent gets up to his feet. He then looks at the dead SWAT sniper next to Nekro. "I'm disappointed in you humans. You all cause more problems then a virus in the Matrix."

From where Pulse is standing, he can hear various footsteps above him. "Where is he?" says one voice. "Maybe downstairs..." says another. About five police men where above Pulse, one of them takes the stairs leading down to the basement. Pulse can see the light from the flashlighter growing bigger as the Police man proceeds downward.

Pulse leaps to the wall of the building next to him, then jumps off it, onto the other side of the alleyway, he continues to jump back and forth until he reaches the roof where the snipers are. He reaches into his belt and pulls out an 18C Auto Pistol, he holds down the trigger, aiming at one of the snipers and several bullets enter the back of the sniper's skull, killing him instantly.

The other SWAT Snipers hear him and quickly spin around to try and shoot him, but Pulse jumps above the one closest to him and lands upside down with his hands on the sniper's shoulders. Pulse flips and throws the sniper off the ledge, he follows the sniper off the ledge, but grab onto a windowsill, swinging into an apartment, two storeys down.

--------------------------------------

(I'll remember not to control an Agent next time. But I should say between Agent Johnson and Pulse, there seems to be a neutral bond, which is why he didn't injure Pulse at all... yet)

Agent Jackson takes out his desert eagle and shoots at Nekro, but misses. He then runs to the edge and jumps off it. Everything around the spot where Agent Jackson landed shook violently. He looks to his left and right, but Nekro is no where to be seen. "Where is he?" Agent Jackson says thru clenched teeth.

Screams filled the air as the SWAT sniper’s body hit the sidewalk. Many people ran in different directions as Police men entered the building.

NeoVenom stopped and held out his right hand, indicating for everyone that is behind him to stop. Police sirens can be heard from the outside. "It seems like someone caught the police's attention." NeoVenom says. "Hurry...let's go." With that said NeoVenom picked up his pace and ran towards the end of the hall. Zaphire did the same thing and looked behind to see if everyone else is following.

Pulse lands in a deserted kitchen, seeing an elderly couple sitting in the living room. He quickly runs out to the fire escape, the old man turns around and sees the window shades blowing in the breeze, "I'll be right back, Beatrice," the old man walks into the Kitchen, "What was it, dear?" asks the old lady. But there's no response.

Meanwhile, Pulse is bolting at an insanely fast speed down the fire escape, "Just my luck," he says to himself, as he sees at least ten police officers weilding Berettas all aimed at him. "Get down on the ground, hands on your head, you are under arrest," said the police Chief through the speaker.

"I'd like to see you make me," Pulse said to himself as he just stood there staring right back at them.

"THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!!! COME DOWN OR WE WILL OPEN FIRE!!!" yelled the chief. Pulse can see an Agent coming out of an alley next to the building which he is on. Another Agent appears in the swarm of Police men underneath. "It is no use..." said the Agent known as Agent Thompson to the police men around him. Without hesitation, both Agents take out their desert eagles and open fire upon Pulse.

Tepe stayed a bit away from the group. "Sir. I shall meet you shortly" he said, nodded and disappeared from a crossing. He ran throught the hallways and soon got to a door. He kicked it open and drew his both beretta's out, pointing at the man behind the door, this time a civilian. Two bullets hit the man, and Tepe speeded out of the hall, soon arriving to the alleyway only to see an agent. He cursed in his mind and opened fire at the agent. He emptied his clips in a moment, and changed the clips, running down the alleyway, bullets hitting the ground next to him. He turned on a corner and watched a wall infront of him. "Damnit..." he said and walked backwards, then speeded straight towards the wall and jumped over it. As he got to the top of the wall, a bullet hit just his other leg, making him fall like a rock straight down to the other side of the wall. He had a slight flesh wound in his left leg, and so started running down the alleyway, grinding his teeth from the pain and hoping he had gooten some more time to the others.

NeoVenom looks back to reply to Tepe, but Tepe is no where to be found. "Damn it." he says. NeoVenom, Zaphire and the other reach the back door of the building. "Should we wait for Tepe?" Zaphire asks with a worry look on her face as she sees NeoVenom reaching for the doorknob. "I'm afraid we have to move, Zaphire." NeoVenom said with a slight frown. "Time is against us..."

Tepe could hear Agent Jackson punching the brick wall at a distance. "We'll find you..." Agent Jackson said as he punches a hole thru the wall with a second punch.

(sorry for my absence)

"why does this always happen, here we go again" Rouge attaches silencers onto his walters, he truns around a corner and starts picking off SWAT, with dead eye accuracy he hits them in the neck, where they are unarmored, they see him, rouge turns away and jumped up into an alley way and hids in a dumpster.

"of all the places..."

Tepe could hear the shouts, but put them aside as he heard the wall break. His eyes widened a bit, as he put the pain aside, running as fast as he could. He ran and ran, holstering his pistols and grabbing his cellphone. He dialed a few numbers, running around a corner, seeing the main street. He turned around and ran to the other direction. It was like a maze in there. He could hear footsteps, so he jumped, and landed on a fire escape. He fast ran up the stairs and he just dropped down onto the roof, as the footsteps closened. He didn't make a move. Just laid there, hearing the agent's footsteps. Finally they went away. He pressed the dial button and started speaking into the cell after hearing: "Operator" from the other line.

"Where's NeoVenom and the others? Tell me their outside" he asked, breathing deeply. He crawled up for a crouching position. He watched around the alley. No-one to be seen. He still watched around. "Radar... Is there any way you can get a secure line to NeoVenom?" he asked quietly. He looked around. "And get my position cleared to him before connecting me to them" he continued and waited for a response to all of those

Shadow looked around him in confusion. He heard gunshots being fired and extracted his gun, then slowly checking the hallway.

He saw flashlights at one end, soon followed by smgbursts.

Shadow flung back into the room, and heard the SWAT officers move onto the door.

"One is inside"

"Break it down"

Shadow moved next to the door, his gun ready.

----------------

Wire stopped firing when the last officer lay dead on the ground. She looked behind her and saw a door being broken down. Without thinking, she jumped through a window onto a dumpster below.

"Oh great...Always happens to me..."

Looking up, she managed to avoid the SWATs fire from the room she had just left, and a short burst later, the window was empty.

"Ok...Here we go..."

Jumping out of the dumpster, she reloaded and started to sneak out of the alley

While Rogue was running, he could hear an officer yelling, "HE'S OVER HERE!" Bullets ricochet off the wall and floor near Rogue. A lot of the officers try to run after Rogue, but they were too tired to continue.

Meanwhile, Radar replies to Tepe. "Well it seems like Shadow is in the building still. Rogue is in the alleyway to the left of the building. Nekro is heading back to the old shop. NeoVenom, Zaphire, and Wire are all the way to the right of the building, next to the side entrance."

Sneaking out of the alleyway, Wire can see many people running away from the building she was in. Tons of Police men, Agent Thompson, and Agent Jackson are outside the building looking upward.

NeoVenom and Zaphire exit the building thru the side entrance. They could hear gunshots echo thru the hallway. Zaphire leaped for the door as it began to close, but it was too late. The door was shut and there was no to open it from the outside. She bangs the door with her right hand with fury. NeoVenom tightens his hand into a fist. "I was afraid something like this would happen. Let's go back in thru...Hey there's Wire." He looks to his right and spots Wire at the distance. Zaphire and NeoVenom began to sneak out of the alleyway towards Wire's direction.

"NeoVenom... I distracted Jackson for a while. I'm now on top of a building. I can't see you guys, but I can see two SWAT teams heading your way" he leaned his head onto the cell, so the cell held tight between his shoulder and his ear. He loaded his pistol and looked around, taking the cell back into his hand, still holding it on his ear. "I'll try to get a better position so I can distract the SWAT's from your position. I'll inform Radar from any changes in your route" he pushed the antenna inside the cell and closed the call. He jumped from a rooftop to another, drawing his other beretta and loading it. He looked down straight at the second SWAT team he saw. He turned and could barely see the agents

Archived