Home

Matrix Reborn

Darth NeoVenom

"Radar... Please dion't say two agents are right next to my car..." he said into the cell and walked to the men's room. He watched around, and for his luck, nobody was in the men's room at the moment. He jumped and kicked the window open. He jumped again and climbed throught the window, closing it after him. He dropped to the side of the museum and walked away from the museum into the other direction than the agents. He started running as he got to an alleyway and jumped to a fire escape, jumping up to the rioofs and continuing his way there. "Where's the new place? I'll try to shake the agent's from my tail and get there as fast as I can" Tepe said and waited for an answer

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"A new location? Got that..."

Shadow speeded up, while trying to keep a low profile.

"Red Dragon..Haven't I've eaten there? How bout you Jokemaster? Think they serve this yucky rice there..."

Looking around him, he spotted no policecars.

"Not too bad..."

----

"Take it easy up front!"

Wire finally buckled up, whilst checking the area.

"Well, we seemed to have made it through the highway..."

The black jeep that Agent Thompson is in stops next to the museum as well as two more police cars. As Agent Thompson steps out of the jeep, he stands in front of the car Tepe rode as Agent Johnson walks to the entrance of the Museum. About five police officers follow Agent Johnson into the Museum.

"Lucky you got out of there. Two Agents went in the building as well as some police officers. Anyways, back to the topic. Go to a restaurant called the Red Dragon. It's about a mile left from the Museum. Keep low and out of site. I'll notify NeoVenom that you're heading that way.” replies Radar to Tepe.

Back at the highway, as Shadow looks forward, various police officers got out of their vehicles and began to open fire at the taxi. Seconds later, a sound of a tire popping is heard, followed by the sound of metal scraping against the asphalt. A police car rams the right side of the Jeep that Nekro and Rufio are in and shatters the right mirror and window.

"Copy that..." he answered and closed the line. he out the cell away and jumped to the roof of a building, next to the main street. "Hmm..." he mumbled and watched at the people walking by, not knowing of this mission. Tepe jumped down, putting his sunglasses a bit better. He walked down the street, knowing he could've been shot by an agent any time, but the agent's wouldn't want a massive panic around. He walked around, blending into the crowd, heading for the restaurant

Some of the police officers take cover while others got shot by Shadow. The taxi gets hit hard by an incoming hard that makes it turn left and causes the taxi to slide on its roof causes sparks to shoot out. The taxi barely misses Shadow by a couple of inches.

The Eclipse slows down as it reaches the restaurant. NeoVenom turns the wheel to the right and parks the car right in front of the Red Dragon. Zaphire gets out of the car followed by Wire. NeoVenom then gets out of the car and closes the door. Looking around to see if any officers, SWAT officers, or Agents were behind, NeoVenom leads Zaphire and Wire into the restaurant. People sat down at every table eating their food. "Remind me of the past..." NeoVenom says with an uncertain smile to Zaphire and Wire. "Now where is he?" NeoVenom asks looking around. Zaphire replies, “Maybe upstairs?" NeoVenom nods and they all head upstairs. Sitting at a table in the corner, NeoVenom can see a young man wearing a grey suit typing away at the laptop's keyboard. He then walks towards the man and says, "Mr. Jones?"

Tepe looked around as he walked into the restaurant slowly. he couldn't see any agents or officers behind him. He watched around and sat down. He noticed NeoVenom, but he just sat there, waiting for something. he picked his cell and dialed some numbers. "Operator..."

"I'm in the Red Dragon. I lost visual on NeoVenom, Wire and Zaphire" he said and then closed the line and put the cell away, looking around for anything

"What the…" Radar says to Arcon back on the Infiltrator. He continues looking at the screen displaying the Matrix in coding scrolling downwards vertically. "Can't he see NeoVenom?" Radar asks Arcon. Arcon shrugs his shoulder and is as puzzled as Radar.

Back at the restaurant, Tepe's cell rings. "What you mean you lost visual on NeoVenom and the others? They are there." said Radar.

Shadow thanked higher powers as the taxi gave him enough cover to scrounge the pistol from the ground. He curled up behind it, shooting stray shots at the policemen. With his left hand, he picked up his cellphone

"Operator..."

"This is Shadow! Got any idea on how the hell I can get out of here?"

Shadow looked around himself. Well, at least there were no agents...

"As I told you, I lost visual from this point. It's a bit crowdy here, you know..." he said and smirked as a waithress came to him. He raised a finger and pointed towards another table, indicating that he wouldn't need any services at the moment. "You're welcome to come and see for your own eyes. It's a bit different than watching throught the code..." he said and smirked again. He stood up as a family set down onto the table next to him, immediatly starting a huge sound. He walked outside and looked around. "I'll wait outside for NeoVenom and the others" he said and put his cell away

"Best thing I can think of is get another car, but I have a feeling that's not going to be easy." Radar says to Shadow. Bullets can be as they hit the taxi. A SWAT van can be seen off the distance, heading towards Shadow, Jokemaster, and Rogue's direction.

Back in front of the Red Dragon, it was peaceful and calm, which is good for NeoVenom, Zaphire, Tepe, and Wire. Mr. Jones takes a sip of his coffee. "Ah. You finally came." Mr. Jones said with a smile on his face. He motions NeoVenom, Zaphire and Wire to sit. As they began to sit down, Mr. Jones continues to speak, "I am thankful that you've came." Mr. Jones reaches into his jacket pocket and takes out a small disk. He places it on the table, slides it over to NeoVenom quickly, and begins to speak in a whisper, "This disk contains very important information as you all already know. If I was caught with this disk..." "...you would have been killed." Zaphire added.

"Not killed but...deleted." NeoVenom couldn't believe what he just heard, drops the disk back on the table, and blinks bewilderedly at Mr. Jones. Zaphire looked at Mr. Jones as if he is crazy. "Deleted?" NeoVenom asks in a whisper. "You mean to tell me...y-you're a program?"

"Yes..." Mr. Jones says without any shame. "My job is to prevent other programs from hacking into the Matrix mainframe. I got a little bored and waited to know what exactly I was protecting, so I did a little bit of hacking."

"Never knew there were programs that hack other programs." Zaphire said.

"So you're an exile now?" asked NeoVenom as he picks up the disk and places inside his trench coat.

"I'm afraid so." Mr. Jones said tapping the table with the tip of his finger.

"Didn't the Oracle foresaw this?" asked Zaphire.

"Nope..." Mr. Jones says with disappointment. "The architect has some how found a way to prevent certain information to been seen by specific programs such as the Oracle. I didn't see it myself until I hacked successfully."

Agent Johnson and the Police officers searched every each of the museum and found absolutely nothing. "Let us head back to the highway and get the rebels." said Agent Johnson. The Police officers didn't bother asking questions and followed Agent Johnson out of the museum. All three agents got in the FBI car and drove off towards the highway. Police sirens filled the street air as the police cars followed the FBI car.

"Never heard of it" Replied Jokemaster. When he jumped out of the car he had the good sense to keep his weapon holstered so he didn't drop it. He instead threw a grenede which stuck onto the front bumper, pin halfway out. Eventually the grenede hit something, the pin came loose and the grenede blew.

The explosion from the grenade causes the taxi to flip upwards and towards the right. What is left of the taxi hits the blockade in front of it. The police officers duck behind their cars as debris of the taxi cab fills the air.

Meanwhile, the FBI car and 5 police cars swerve towards the right as they turn on Lexington Ave. They all speed down the busy street and continue their way towards the highway.

Pulse leant up against the door to the office and looked out into the cubicles outside through the glass walls of the office, he saw a man walking down the cubicles wearing the same suit, earpiece and glasses as an Agent. "How did they find me?!" he whispered to himself, he slowly opened the door and hid against a cubicle wall.

As the man walked closer, he pocketed his glasses and removed his earpiece. Pulse stepped out from behind the wall, holding his pistol up to the man's face, "Alright, how'd you find me?!"

"Whoa, please, don't hurt me! I'll do anything, just don't kill me!" the man said, panicking.

"What the hell are you talking about?! Your an Agent!"

"Agent? What are you talking about!?"

"You're not an Agent?" Pulse put his pistol away.

"I have no idea what you mean!" the man took a step backwards.

"Sorry to bother you, sir. Forget you saw me," Pulse replied.

The man turned and walked off, amazed that somebody just held a gun to his face, Pulse silently followed him, grabbing a small bottle and a handkerchief.

Grabbing the man from behind, Pulse put the damp handkerchief to the man's face. He began to struggle, then he just fell limp.

"Chloroform," Pulse laughed as the man fell to the ground unconscious.

Pulse ran down the corridor, leaving the man just lying there.

The police officer took cover from Shadows fire. A SWAT van pulls up to the left of Shadow, Rogue, and Jokemaster and two SWAT teams came out. They quickly open fire at Jokemaster, Rogue, and Shadow.

Back at the building where Pulse is in, Pulse can see about five coming out of the elevator. The boss of the small company stood next to the Police officers as the head chief talks to him.

Rouge jumped rom the car as soon as shadow hit the brakes, he pulled out his one walter, he seemed to have lost his other one along the way, and started running and shooting at police offciers, he finally dropped his gun and went into a full run and jumped off the highway/bridge, he landed on the sidealk below, he snuk off into the shadows and then found the muesum, he was across the street from it, when he learned not to there, go the red dragon instead.

a man in a business suit walked past him, he grabbed him and knocked him out, then took his suit, he non-chalauntly walked into the red dragon.

Sparks fly from the right side of the Jeep that Nekro and Rufio are in as it hits the mini-wall dividing the two highways. The front of the Jeep hits a little ramp and jumps of it. It slowly starts to tilt to the side in mid-air.

The SWAT van explodes and some of the SWAT team officers got killed. Two more SWAT Van approach Shadow and Jokemaster as three other Police cars block the shoulder of the highway. Shadow and Jokemaster can see something off the distance to their left of the highway. Moments later, a loud explosion occurs as both SWAT Vans blows up. Moments later, a Securicar crashes right into what is left of the middle of the SWAT van and causes the van to slide right into the police cars and officers across from it. In the driver seat of the van, Arcon motions to Shadow and Jokemaster to get it. "GET IT!" Arcon said quickly as the Securicar is fired by the remaining police officers. Arcon is dressed in a red trench coat, red pants and a black dress shirt.

"What? I got all of this perfectly under control"

One more SWAT van arrives and 2 teams of SWAT officers pour out, dressed in full armor, including body shield, full helmet, and they are armed with SMGs.

"On the other hand, this way is easier."

Jokemaster boards the Securicar while still shooting at the officers. He throws three grenedes at them as a parting gift, then closes the doors.

Rouge sees Neovenom walk up to a man at a laptop, Rouge goes and sits down at atable across from them, he catches NeoVenom's eye, Rouge nods as in saying, i'm here if you need me.

an extremely hot waitress walks up to rouge and asks for his order, he orders a basic chicken meal, and gives her a wink.

Arcon took off at as soon as both Shadow and Jokemaster boarded the Securicar. "I doubt you had things under control. If I haven't come, you two would be full of bullets." The Securicar smashes thru the police car blocking the shoulder of the car as every police and SWAT Team officer open fire on the van. "I'll right, we're..." Arcon stops talking as he sees a blockade caused by heavy duty police vans and SWAT vans. To the left of the blockade is a FBI car and three Agents in front of team.

"Hopefully this thing is strong enough..." Arcon says to Shadow and Jokemaster. With no expectation from anyone, Arcon turn the wheel of the Securicar sharply towards the left and the vehicle hits the mini-wall. It speeds off towards on the opposite highway.

Meanwhile back at the Red Dragon, Zaphire asks Rogue in a whisper, “You weren’t followed here right?”

Archived