Home

Matrix Reborn

Darth NeoVenom

Zahpire looks at NeoVenom and whispers, "Who was it?" NeoVenom pockets his cell. "It was Tepe. He's alright." Zaphire let out a sigh, "Where is he?" NeoVenom points to the top of the builinh, "He's up on the roof, not sure which building though." NeoVenom takes out his Glock 18 and sets it to auto. Zaphire takes out her own pair of Berretas. As they reach closer to Wire, Zaphire whispers, "Wire...".

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Rufio jacked in, no one was to be found in the old shop. He then proceed towards the door leading to the other building. He takes out his cell and calls Thatch. "Operator... replies Thatch. "Where is everyone?" asks Rufio.

"Nekro is heading your way. Pulse is in front of the building as well as many Police officers, SWATs, and two Agents. I'm not sure where's the other Agent, but I suggest you wait for a couple of seconds to see if Nekro shows up. NeoVenom, Zaphire,and Wire are to the left of the building they were in, Jokemaster and Shadow are in the buidling to your left trapped off by another SWAT team, and Tepe's on the roof. it's hectic outside, so be careful.

"Thanks Thatch." says Rufio. He hangs up his cell and places it in his pocket. Rufio takes out his two 9mm pistols from their holsters and checks them just in case.

Pulse performed an amazing backflip between the buildings and landed on the fire escape of the building at the other side of the alleyway. Keeping his head down, none of the bullets hit him. He reached the roof and ran across to the other side of the building, where there was a very wide road down below.

He heard footsteps coming up the ladder, at the last second, he saw them, and leapt off the building, reaching into his vest for his phone, "Thatch, no time to talk, find me a hardline," he immediately hung up. Thatch on the other hand, looked stunned back on the ship.

Tepe looked at the SWAT teams head down the alley. He smirked, pointed his guns at them and opened fire. Four shots hit four helmet's before the teams could even flinch. Four men fell down, as the other SWAT went down for cover. Tepe smirked and jumped down. He emptied his clips onto the four SWAT's infront of him, and holstered them, turning around to see an M14 pointed at his head. For the unlucky SWAT member, he flinched, and a fist hit his throath. Two hands grabbed the man's head and with a snap, the man's neck broke. The other SWAT's hurried towards him, emptying clips at him, and Tepe jumped up, landing behind the men. Two spines snapped as fists hit a couple of men's back's.

Agent Thompson sprinted towards Pulse's direction. He pulls out his desert eagle and shoots at Pulse's direction. At the alleyway's entrance, Tepe cound see Agent Jackson. "We meet yet again. This time you will not escape." He quickly pulls out his gun and fires without hesitation.

In the building where Shadow and Jokemaster are in, one of the the SWAT team officers that was taking cover flinches and twists in an ackward way. Moments later an Agent stands in the place where the officer once stood. Agent Johnson presses on his earpiece then tightens both his fists. He could hear Jokemaster gunning down the SWAT Team officers. Agent Johnson gets out of his cover and looks at Jokemaster with no emotions. "You will pay for your actions." Agent Johnson says calmly.

Tepe smiled as the agent pulled the trigger. He grabbed the last one of the still alive SWAT's and drew him infront of him. The desert eagle's bullet hit the man to the chest. Another bullet hit the man again. Tepe smiled again and threw the dead SWAT at the agent and drew his pistols. With a roll to the side, he changed the clips and opened fire at the agent. "Bring it on, sucker" he said with a smirk on his face. His eyebrows lowered and his eyes narrowed behind his sunglasses. His white trench coat flapped as the wind blew in the alleyway, pressured by the buildings on all sides.

Tepe stopped his firing after he emptied the whole clip, and started to run. he jumped to a fire escape and jumped up to the roof of the other building, changng the clips. With two clangs, the two empty clips dropped to the ground and with a thump, he landed onto the roof, inserting two new clips into the pistols. He holstered his other beretta and picked his cell. "Radar, I've got Jackson on my tail. Have the others located the 'runner' yet?" he asked, running to the edge of the roof and jumped, extending his other hand as he crashed throught a window and landed with a roll to a hallway of another building. He turned and pointed his pistol at the window, ready for anything.

Wire smiled at Zaphire

"Nice to see a friendly face... Where's the rest?"

Peering out, she swore as she saw the SWAT teams.

"So, guess thats not part of our escape route... Wheres that "runner" anyway!?"

----------------

Shadow heard Jokemaster's shot, which halted the SWAT members advance on him. Shadow pulled out another gun from his suit and kicked the door open.

"TIME TO P.....Oh ****!"

Shadow fired panicked rounds at the agent while starting to run off, kicking SWAT officers.

"GET OUT OF THERE JOKEMASTER!"

When he had finished his pistol rounds, he knocked a SWAT out, taking the M16 in the run.

Agent Johnson dodges the bullets with ease, takes out his gun and fires at Shadow and Jokemaster. He then runs after them as well as what is left from the SWAT Team in the hallway. Agent Jackson looks up at the window that Tepe went thru. Meanwhile, Radar speaks to Tepe thru the cell, "They are still outside the main building they were all in, but I think they are now going to head off towards Mr. Jone's direction." Moments later, one of the doors in the hallway opens and Agent Jackson steps out, this time with his desert eagle out. He quickly opens fire.

"Well Mr. Jones, I believe that's the person name, is about 30 to 40 blocks away from here. We have to get some wheels so that we can gain back the time we lost over here." NeoVenom says to Wire. Looking around the corners, NeoVenom cautiously goes to the nearest car. He picks the lock on the car's door and opens it. He motions to Wire and Zaphire to get in the car. As Zaphire closes the door of the Eclipse, NeoVenom speaks to Zaphire as he hot-wires the car, "Call Radar and tell him to notify the others to meet us over there." The engine begins and the Eclipse speeds off.

Tepe's eyes went wide. "F**k..." he whispered as he heard the door open. He put his cell ack, leaving the line open as there was no time to close the line. Radar could hear first the desert eagle shots, then two beretta's open fire. With a growl, Tepe jumps backwards from the window and lands on the alley below with his pistols still shooting at the window. He changed the clips and started running down the maze again, holstering his pistols and picking the cell. "Radar. Get me Mr. Jone's location..." he said and turned on a corner to get t one of the main streets. He looked around and saw a BMW parked on the other side of the street. He ran to it, crashed the winod with his elbow and opened the door. He fast connected the wires and drove off just as Jackson got next to the car.

The explosion of the grenade killed Agent Johnson and the remaining SWAT Team, but the blast was too close to Shadow and Jokemaster and knocked them off their feet, towards the alleyway's wall. Agent Jackson saw the BMW speed off. An FBI car stops next to him. He gets in and Agent Johnson hits the gas pedal and speed off, tailing the car that Tepe is in.

"Go North 7 and a half miles and turn East on Lexington Ave. Proceed right for like 2 and a half miles and then North for another 5 blocks. You will then see a big grey building named The Museum of National Art. The bad news is...you have to take the highway." Radar says to Tepe. Off the distance, Tepe can hear police sirens.

The silver Eclipse speeds off down the street and takes an exit lane leading to the highway. "What are you doing!?" Zaphire exclaims. "You are taking the highway." NeoVenom, looking at the street in front of him, starts to speak to Zaphire. "I have to. I just remembered that the place we have to go is not 4 miles away, but 10."

"But NeoVenom and Acron(?) always says that we shouldn't ever take the highway..." he said and turned the wheel, making the car slide a few metres and then straight towards the new road. He directed the car to the ramp of the highway, looking at the rear mirror for red and blue flashing lights behind him. He turned his wheel, evading other cars infront of him. He cursed in his mind

"The highway? All we need now is an agent!"

Wire looked nervously around herself, then checking her uzi.

"So, later we get off this highway, the happier will I be"

----------

Shadow got to his feet, his ears ringing.

"FREEZE!"

Two SWAT members were already aiming their guns at him. Shadow looked around for a weapon, but finding none, he rose his hand in the air.

As soon as one of the SWAT had moved close, Shadow flung his hand right into the mans head, knocking him out. He took the pistol from the officers belt and shoot the other SWAT.

Hurridly, as another SWAT got out and started firing at him, Shadow pushed a sewergrate open and threw himself down it, spinning around while aiming at the opening.

After jumping off the roof, Nekro nearly dodges the bullets shot by Agent Jackson. He luckily lands on a couple of garbage bags that cushioned his fall. Without hesitation, Nekro gets up and heads back to the old shop. Behind him, he can hear Agent Jackson landing on the alleyway's floor. Nearly out of breath, Nekro manages to lose the agent. After stopping for a bit to catch his breath, Nekro continues walking. As he arrives at the shop, he sees Rufio. Rufio holsters his 9mm pistols and asks, "What’s happening outside?" Nekro scratches the back of his head, "Seems like we got their attention." Nekro check his guns and makes sure they are fully loaded. Rufio looks at the boarded up windows, "Well we have to move when everything settles down and meet up with the others."

A few minutes later, Nekro and Rufio could hear the gunshots stopping and some cars speeding off, followed by sirens. "That's our cue..." Rufio says to Nekro. Rufio takes out his cell and calls Thatch. "Operator..." replies Thatch. "Where are the others now?” asks Rufio. Thatch lets out a sign, "Well NeoVenom, Zaphire, Wire, and Tepe are heading off towards the highway. I think Shadow, Pulse, and Jokemaster are still around the building. Hot-wire some car that is park and head off towards the place where Mr. Jones is at." "Thanks Thatch." Rufio says and closes his cell. "We got to get a car. Let's go." Rufio and Nekro exit the old store and see a red Jeep that is parked. Rufio keeps an eye out as Nekro works with the lock of the Jeep. "Got it…" Nekro says as he opens the Jeep's door. Nekro and Rufio hop in the Jeep and speed off toward the direction of the highway.

Down at the sewer, the smell caught Shadow's nose. It was too dark to tell what part of the sewer he was at. The only light scouce was the manhole that's above. Rats can be heard fleeing away. Sirens can be heard off the distance followed by the sound of cars speeding off.

When he noticed nothing was coming down after him, Shadow got to his feet and started running. Feeling his way with one hand on each side of the sewer, he was a far distance off when emerging in a backalley

He ran onto the street, throwing a taxidriver out of her car.

"Sorry m'am, need to borrow this for a moment."

Shadow hit the gas and darted off towards the highway whilst calling Operator

"Operator..."

"Its Shadow, where the hell am I going?"

As Shadow drove the taxi car as Jokemaster fasten his seatbelt. Radar begins to talk to Shadow, "Ok. You have to take the highway and proceed to an exit marked Lexington Ave. Proceed right for like 2 and a half miles and then North for another 5 blocks. You will then see a big grey building named The Museum of National Art..." Before Shadow could say anything, Radar continues talking. "I know...I know. Arcon said never to take the highway, but since you all lost so much time fighting, it's the quickest way to get there."

as rouge was being fired at he heard the message to get out of there and meet at the museum, he grabbed the closest set of wheels, it happened to be a kawasaki sport bike, he hotwired it and drove off, he quickly found Shadow and Jokemaster sitting in the car, he gave them a thumbs up and kept driving.

(Geez, this thread gets a lot of posts for one day, and by the way, I just jumped off a building in my last post, so I'm a bit far from you guys)

Pulse grabbed onto a window ledge as he fell, unfortunately it wasn't enough, the ledge broke, but at least it slowed his fall, he quickly grabbed onto another ledge, but this one didn't break. Looking up through the window, he saw that nobody was watching and slowly slid the window open, clambering inside the office block.

Tepe closed the cell and dropped it to the passegers seat next to him. He put some more gas as a black FBI car started to catch him. Tepe smirked and drove between two van's, shooting both of the drivers. He speeded away just as the two van's turned and hit each others, making the FBI car, many police car's and some civilian cars hit the blockade. Tepe smiled devilishly and speeded down a ramp, getting back to the safer roads, only a couple blocks away from the museum. He picked his cell.

"Operator..."

"It's Tepe. I'm near the museum. I'll try and locate our little informant..." he said and closed the cell, stopping the Porsche next to the museum, feeling a bit off as he had too easily gotten out of the highway. He stepped out of the car, reloaded both pistols and ran to the museum, opening the door to the museum

(Sorry I have been gone. I have been busy.)

Nekro drove the car and skidded out ofthe way of a SWAT van. Nekro said "Take the wheel Rufio. Ill take care of the SWAT van." Nekro pulled out his guns and fires at the driver. The bullet travels through the glass and hits the driver in the head killing him. Nekro watches the van crash into the wall and explode. Nekro sat back down and took the wheel.

Rouge skillfully weaved between cars, he heard sirens and looked behnd him, 4 police cars and 1 wiht agents in it. rouge sped up and pulled out his gun and shot a near cars tire, it spun out and hit one of the police cars, another oen had to swirve out of the way and lost alot of speed and eventually got lost in the traffic.

Rouge soon saw that they were catching up, rouge killed the gas of the bike and then jumped off onto the side of a truck, rouge climbed to the top, and saw shadows car, he ran along the top of the truck and jumped, he landed through the sun roof.

"hey guys."

To Pulse's luck, the office was empty. Outside the building that Pulse is in, many police men stood at the street, taking cover behind their cars. A SWAT van skids to a halt and a SWAT team exits the van. "We know you are in there!” a SWAT team officer says thru a speaker. Agent Thompson stood at his spot and pressed on his earpiece. At the highway, a passenger of a black Jeep twitches and become Agent Thompson. He follows the FBI car in front of him.

Agent Johnson quickly turns the wheel to the right and goes on the shoulder of the highway, the black Jeep follows. Some of the police cars quickly follow the black jeep, but other stopped abruptly because of the blockade. The FBI car, the black Jeep, and two police cars continue chasing after Tepe at a distance and another SWAT van, followed by two other police cars chases after the Jeep that Nekro and Rufio are in. To Shadow, Jokemaster, and Rogue luck, they were behind all the commotion that is taking place in front of them and no police cars are tailing them.

Mr. Jones quickly types away at his laptop. He quickly closes it and heads back to the entrance of the museum. As he reached the sidewalk in front of the museum, he extends his hand and calls a taxi.

Meanwhile, NeoVenom looks at the rear view mirror. "Amazing how no one is following us.” he says to Zaphire and Wire. A siren goes off and a police car tails. "Spoke to soon…" NeoVenom says with a hint of disappointment in his voice. They exit the highway and proceed down the busy street for a couple of miles. NeoVenom swiftly swerves the Eclipse, dodging traffic. "There's Lexington Ave." Zaphire points out. Smoke and tire marks are made as the Eclipse drifts to take the corner, nearly dodging a car to its left. The Police car wasn't so lucky and crashes right into an oncoming car as it took the same corner.

NeoVenom phone rings. He quickly flips the front of the phone up and places the phone between his ear and shoulder. "Hello?” he says as the line is picked up, "This is Mr. Jones. It seems like a couple of your comrades are being tailed to this direction. So please meet me at a local restaurant one mile left of the museum. The name of the restaurant is the "Red Dragon". Try not to be followed by the Agents or police." The line is dropped and NeoVenom tosses his phone at Zaphire. "Call Radar and tell him to tell the others where's the new location is and be sure to let them know not to be tailed." Zaphire calls Radar gives him the recent news. Radar calls her back seconds later and Zaphire picks up, "Well I notify everybody except for Tepe. His cell didn't have a signal. I'll try again later." As the museum approaches, NeoVenom takes a sharp left.

Once Tepe has entered the museum, his cell phone rings. "I tried to get a hold of you. The location has changed because a lot of you are being tailed." Outside the Museum, the FBI car reaches the museum first and both Agents step out of the car, looking at the car Tepe was in. Sirens can be heard from a distance.

Archived