Home

Possible storylines

Venom750

There have been a few of these threads about possible storyline but i have now just thought of a possible one.

You are traverling to all this planets that are strong in the force to try and reconnect with the force almost like jogging your memory but with you powers OR you are trying to gather enough of the force to confront all the sith:) :)

Originally posted by Venom750

You are traverling to all this planets that are strong in the force to try and reconnect with the force almost like jogging your memory but with you powers OR you are trying to gather enough of the force to confront all the sith:) :)

*Shudders*

No offense Venom750, but it better not be anything like that. :mad: The Force is not a thing to be collected. The Force is life-energy it flows through everyone and is part of everyone.

And OE has already stated the main PC will not have any memory loss or anything of the sort.

I know its a different game but in STAR WARS:JEDI ACADAMY Tavion is collecting the force with her big stick thingy alright....

I knew that is where you got the whole "collecting the Force" from. You would have to refrence JA, the worst Star Wars game ever!

Whoever wrote the "story" for JA was smoking something illegal, or had never seen anything Star Wars in their lives. Stupid Sand Worms (Lame, and Ripped Off), Mutant Rancor (Lame), the whole story sucked so bad. We need to leave these, and all the other horrible story factors, in JA... and keep them as far from KOTOR as we can... please.

If it wasn't for the multiplayer aspects of JA, it wouldn't even exist on peoples harddrives today. My JA CD is in a nice Horrible Games CD Mobile hanging from my cieling... it reflects light with its brethren CD's really well. :D

Nothing personal Venom750, just the story idea of "collecting the Force" is preposterous, like the whole story in JA.

You right i'm sorry there is really a thing called the FORCE:rolleyes: :rolleyes::mad:

Ahhhh... Venom750, now you go for the "Reality Defense"... sorry, too late for that one. ;)

Don't go calling upon reality now, because I differ with "your" story opinion, you weren't in reality to begin with, we are talking Star Wars here... remember. :eyeraise:

You started this thread asking for opinions about a possible TSL storyline, and then you gave yours, you can't get all sarcastic at someone just because their opinions differs from yours. I never once got negative at you.

Negative about Jedi Academy... yes!

Negative about Venom750... no!

:D

well...not all JA was whack...choosing your flashlight was cool! :D...and i believe the game will depend on how you ended the last kotor...Sith at large,or EEEE BOUNTIES ON MY HEAD sith?bleh.all i have to say.bleh.

JA writers believed that everything had a light side and dark side aka Yin and Yang...Tavion was just sucking the Yang(?) to bring out the big bad redhaw- err...i forgot his name.:rolleyes: but hey ppl like it for its MP...i agree with redhawke about the SP...totally suxz0rz.After i beat it once,*Wanna go again...?....ARE YOU #@#$IN NUTS?!ONWARD TO MP!!!* :o

I think...judging for from i know (havent been on here for a while so fill in dar blanks for me.) You were like a jedi and came to Revvy's cause and kicked some mandy @$$.Ok!(I would like to find out what they did during the "No COmmunication to the Academy time AKA How they found the forge")SoOoOo with that in mind...you didnt follow Revvy's cause right then! So he kicked you off his ship into the galaxy to b eating by space rakatans! :D mm..what else...Or! you decided to leave unnoticed so you go to an escape pod and launch it to some unknown planet (one of the blanks) and BAM! YOUR STORY BEGINS THERE! is it whack or what? :D

Oh yeah, that is a wonderful idea Venom750...and, if they are playing Dark Side, they can slay other Jedi/Sith to gain what they desire most!

*A Sith Lord cleaves off a Masters head* "There can be only one!"

"..."

*grabs the Masters wallet and runs for the hills*

As one of the last Jedi, you are being hunted down, have to run constantly, and are confronted with moral dilemmas/ "business operatunities". Run, kick booty, run some more, save some peeps/ make some cash, run-run-run, kick badder booty, run again, get hella strong- turn around and start running at the peeps chasing you, chase them down, win game, get the girl(?), credits roll, start over with differant PC, rince, lather, repeat until KotOR III: Jedis in da his-ouse!! comes out.

Wham. Bam.

Urch is right about the story. You are one of the last Jedi, but your connection to the Force was nearly destroyed. You don't know why, but over time you piece together clues until the shocker comes. Over time, you will get those [urchSr]Business opportunites[/urchSr] and the DS/LS choices until the turning point. You will either have to run from the Sith, stay a light Jedi, then turn around and beat them back until you kill the Sith Lord, or go DS and hold the power of the Dark Side :D

^^^^

What they mean by our PC's connection to the force has diminished... this is a way a PnP RPG Game Master or Game Company making an RPG, explains your PC only being 1st level at the games beginning, nothing more, nothing less.

We should get our standard force power selection, just like in KOTOR, as we level up normally during play.

Though, I'm almost certain that most, if not all, the new Force Powers will be restricted to certain Prestiege Classes... to be an added incentive for people to play them.

Originally posted by RedHawke .

We need to leave these, and all the other horrible story factors, in JA... and keep them as far from KOTOR as we can... please.

Agrees. Hopefully more thought goes into the story for TSL than what went into JA.

Though, I'm almost certain that most, if not all, the new Force Powers will be restricted to certain Prestiege Classes... to be an added incentive for people to play them.

Agrees again.

i have to agree the plot in ja was o mockery of the star wars universe at best

the only reason i played and liked playing it at all was coz i got to wave a lightsaber in it but kotor was better for that as while u were walking around u turned off ur lightsaber and if u wanted with a simple press of the button u could reignite ur lightsaber and twirl it around just for fun

i hope that as u r being hunted in tsl that u get to kill lots of bounty hunters and therefore you get more upgradable armor than u could shake a lightsaber at:D :D that would be really sweet and i also hope that half the force powers aren't restricted by armour this time

Originally posted by Aleggy

i have to agree the plot in ja was o mockery of the star wars universe at best

See... Venom750... it really isn't just me that dislikes the story in JA. :D

Originally posted by Aleggy

i also hope that half the force powers aren't restricted by armour this time

Nothing a modder can't correct in a few minutes. :D

Originally posted by FiEND_138

I don't think it could get any more sucktacular than what JA's already acomplished :D

Atleast, lets hope not.............

Me Too!

I can just see it now Darth Sion is going to use a learge vacum to suck the atmosphere... nah!!!

Thats been done too! :D

Archived